CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

you dont really believe that do you leftard??

Yes.

Name the issues that Cruz supports that have majority or plurality support from the American people.

ok nutjob..........................

Poll: 62% Voters Want DOJ Action Against Sanctuary Cities
www.breitbart.com/.../poll-majority-of-voters-want-doj-action-a...
Breitbart
Jul 13, 2015 - A majority of likely voters say action should be taken against jurisdictions with sanctuary policies for illegal immigrants, according to a new

1. Most Americans support Social Security
2. Most Americans support Medicare
3. Most Americans support Roe v Wade
4. Most Americans support raising minimum wage
5. Most Americans do not want Obamacare repealed

straw man arguments you idiot

nobody is trying to abolish social Security and replace it with nothing at all

keep trying....................

Really? No movement in the GOP to privatize Social Security? None to get rid of Medicare?

AND REPLACE IT WITH NOTHING/

READING COMPREHENSION LEFTARD

LOL Y OU LOSER

IF YOU THINK THAT PROVE IT

Poll: Majority Of Americans Oppose Obama's Executive ...
townhall.com/.../poll-majority-of-americans-oppose-obam...
Townhall.com
Mar 4, 2015 - Interestingly though, while a majority of Americans oppose Obama's amnesty, fewer Americans believe the program exceeds Obama's authority

DONT YOU EVER GET TIRED OF BEING MADE A FOOL???

You keep citing propaganda sites.

AND you keep crying and embarrasing yourself

furiously typing stupid responses that dont make sense

Fiore up the base by citing the "Liberal Biased Main Stream Media" boogeyman.

Meanwhile, listen to the Conservatives crow about how Fox News dominates cable ratings, Limbaugh owns talk radio

Is their magic stronger than our magic. or are they in constant search of a scapegoat?

YAWN
Republicans claims about Fox News and Rush are true

republican's claims about left-wingers controlling almost every single other major news outlets are also true

what part are you too stupid to understand?????
I'm too stupid to understand why Conservatives always seem to need a scapegoat, a boogeyman to blame for their woefully inept manner of delivering their decidedly unpalatable message.

Meanwhile, listen to the Conservatives crow about how Fox News dominates cable ratings, Limbaugh owns talk radio

Is their magic stronger than our magic. or are they in constant search of a scapegoat?

YAWN

republican's claims about left-wingers controlling almost every single other major news outlets are also true

I'm too stupid to understand why Conservatives always seem to need a scapegoat, a boogeyman to blame for their woefully inept manner of delivering their decidedly unpalatable message.

i'm to stupid to even understand how you mindless morons who are ALWAYS SCAPEGOATING, from your failed leader and his endless excuses right down to his lemming horde, can even be speaking on

or accusing others of scapegoating

what moronic hypocrisy

YAWN

i'm to stupid to even understand how you mindless morons who are ALWAYS SCAPEGOATING, from your failed leader and his endless excuses right down to his lemming horde, can even be speaking on

what moronic hypocrisy

what?

YAWN

what moronic hypocrisy

what?

i said you're a moron

Forum List

Back