CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

That was a very deliberate answer. And she knew exactly what would happen.

The woman either knows Sun Tzu very well or it's part of her DNA.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu

IF so, i disagree that that is her best approach right now. she needs to appeal to those voters who aren't sure if they will vote for her. getting the echo chamber cheap shot approval from petty partisans should not be her priority right now...

she could have simply said, well cooper i wouldn't use the word enemies but my most challenging opposition has been this or that...

I'll have to disagree with you here.

Bill tried to make nice with these folks and they impeached him.

Obama? They've come close but the shut down the government, have gummed legislation and have put up endless investigations.

With Hillary they've accused her of murder and colluding with terrorists.

It's really about time to start calling the crazy faction of the Republican party what they are..

Enemies.
Yep, a lot of republicans are certainly going off the deep end. Just listen to what they've been saying in the debates. Trump thinks he can round up 11 million undocumented immigrants and dump them in Mexico or some other countries. Rand Paul thinks he can eliminate half the federal government. Carly Fiorina suggest we reduce the the Federal Tax Code to 3 pages. Carson thinks we can put a 15% tax on GDP which of course includes government spending. And Bush seems to be concerned with regulating Fantasy Football. No wonder republican debates are so entertaining that they can attract 14 million viewers.

look at the "FOWARD!" losers and their cant-do attitude!

lol

libs are losers who lie to themselves
I once would have said conservatives are the realist and libs are the dreamers, not anymore. Republican candidates are coming up with the most pie in sky proposals and promises. Shouldn't there be at least some vague possibility of doing what they propose and promise. Apparently they consider their supporters complete idiots.

It is obvious that they pander to the lowest common denominator that thinks trillion dollar tax cuts pay for themselves, the US tax code can be written on the back of an envelope and that millions of Mexicans can be rounded up and deported

It is a basic fact about Cruz...he is a dick and is not like able

He cannot be elected

Well, not everyone can be as likable as Hilliary..

clinton1.jpg
Photoshop is great when you don't have a valid response

Talking about likability when you have the Hildabeast as a candidate? :lol: Fucking idiot......

He cannot be elected

clinton1.jpg

Talking about likability when you have the Hildabeast as a candidate? :lol: Fucking idiot......

As Joe Biden once said...

I don't have to beat the almighty, I just have to beat the alternative

Hillary is more likeable than the Republican alternative

He cannot be elected

clinton1.jpg

Complete Bullshit. Virtually every GOP Candidate polls as more likable and trustworthy then the Hildabeast.

Recent polls show 60% of Americans, to include Democrats, believe Hillary is the least trustworthy candidate in this race; however, it has also been proven Democrats will STILL vote for the least trustworthy, biggest liar, most disgusting sexual deviant, and biggest Constitution/Law-violating criminal over a Republican for no other reason than party loyalty.

He cannot be elected

clinton1.jpg

Complete Bullshit. Virtually every GOP Candidate polls as more likable and trustworthy then the Hildabeast.

Show me

Recent polls show 60% of Americans, to include Democrats, believe Hillary is the least trustworthy candidate in this race; however, it has also been proven Democrats will STILL vote for the least trustworthy, biggest liar, most disgusting sexual deviant, and biggest Constitution/Law-violating criminal over a Republican for no other reason than party loyalty.

Yes and 75% of those polled after the last debate said Trump won

He cannot be elected

clinton1.jpg

Maybe to you.

Maybe you can deal with someone who wants to fuck his daughter, like Trump, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who wants to exclude people from the political process because of their faith like Carson, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who thinks reading Cat in the Hat during a legislative session is good governance like Cruz, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who thinks that the civil rights act shouldn't have covered private businesses like Paul, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who gleefully fired 30,000 people after her own lousy business decision cratered HP like Fiorina, I can't.

There aren't many likable Republican candidates.

Even the nuts in the Republican party don't like them..or each other.

Maybe to you.

Maybe you can deal with someone who wants to fuck his daughter, like Trump, I can't.

LOL

You really get deep into the sewer, don't you.

You filthy demagogues have nothing to offer the nation except slander, libel, and vicious lies.

You model yourself after Pol Pot, hurling the most disgusting lies at your enemies with utterly no regard for facts.

Maybe to you.

Maybe you can deal with someone who wants to exclude people from the political process because of their faith like Carson, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who thinks reading Cat in the Hat during a legislative session is good governance like Cruz, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who thinks that the civil rights act shouldn't have covered private businesses like Paul, I can't.
Maybe you can deal with someone who gleefully fired 30,000 people after her own lousy business decision cratered HP like Fiorina, I can't.

You know Shallow, you're such a filthy liar and vicious demagogue that you could be a CNBC moderator.. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

clinton1.jpg

Maybe to you.

Well her(Hildabeast) husband is a child molester, who knows maybe Chelsea ??

I realize that lying is the foundation of Communism, but you take it to an extreme,

Carson polls more likable than Hilliary.

bvuhzlitbksmpr1npybusg.png

Looks like a dead heat

See where your boy Cruz is polling? Even his own party doesn't like him
Where is Trump?

Maybe to you.

LOL

You really get deep into the sewer, don't you.

You filthy demagogues have nothing to offer the nation except slander, libel, and vicious lies.

You model yourself after Pol Pot, hurling the most disgusting lies at your enemies with utterly no regard for facts.

I realize schmucks like yourself think pedophiles and incestuous folks are okay, as your admiration for Nugent and Trump, prove, respectfully.

Maybe to you.

Well her(Hildabeast) husband is a child molester, who knows maybe Chelsea ??

Well, no. Bill Clinton has never molested a child.

That's complete and unadulterated bullshit.

Forum List

Back