CNBC: Majority Approve Trumps Handling of Economy, Have Record Optimism

It's funny how people will be optimistic when they are concerned with American interests and not enriching the world on their backs.

#winning

Yet he fell to 41% in approval.

Any other President would be in the 60s at this point.

This election is all about Trump.

What that tells me, Jake is two things...one, the polls don't reflect reality (as we've already had demonstrated by the LAST election!) and two, liberals will never "approve" of Trump no matter what he does because he beat Hillary and that's UNFORGIVABLE!

James Carville was right twenty years ago and Weatherman is right now...it IS about the economy, stupid!

And the election before it, yes, and the left will no more approve of Trump than the right did Obama.

If it were all about the economy, Trump would be at 65 not 41.

What that tells me, Jake is two things...one, the polls don't reflect reality (as we've already had demonstrated by the LAST election!) and two, liberals will never "approve" of Trump no matter what he does because he beat Hillary and that's UNFORGIVABLE!

James Carville was right twenty years ago and Weatherman is right now...it IS about the economy, stupid!

That it is and the economy is doing better than it has in quite some time.

Oh Obama gets some credit as he left Trump with a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.

And the election before it, yes, and the left will no more approve of Trump than the right did Obama.

Be honest, Fakey...there isn't ANYTHING that Trump could do that would make you approve of him...is there?

He could end the Korean conflict. He could bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians. He could get the Chinese to stop their unfair trade practices. He could balance the budget. He could cure cancer and you STILL wouldn't approve of him...would you?

If the economy is making America feel okay with Trump.....lets see in a few more months as these tariffs hit us. Lets see this October when our healthcare premiums hit the roof, lets see in a few more months as gas prices and winter heating bills continue to rise, lets see how much love this orangy bitch gets then.

Trump understands people like Fake Jake. He knows he'll never get anything but hate from that segment of the political spectrum and he's fine with that. He knows he'll never get a fair shake from the main stream media and he relishes that fight as well. It is what it is and it won't be changing.

If the economy is making America feel okay with Trump.....lets see in a few more months as these tariffs hit us. Lets see this October when our healthcare premiums hit the roof, lets see in a few more months as gas prices and winter heating bills continue to rise, lets see how much love this orangy bitch gets then.

What are you going to do if the tariffs don't "hit us" like you assume they will, Tiger? Do you have a plan B? Trump is playing hardball with people who have been taking advantage of our softness on trade. It needed to be done. Hoping for the economy to crater is about all you've got right now though...isn't it?

By the way...gas prices typically go down in the winter time. If they're not going up now...and they're really not...then chances are they won't be come next winter.

What are you going to do if the tariffs don't "hit us" like you assume they will, Tiger? Do you have a plan B? Trump is playing hardball with people who have been taking advantage of our softness on trade. It needed to be done. Hoping for the economy to crater is about all you've got right now though...isn't it?

By the way...gas prices typically go down in the winter time. If they're not going up now...and they're really not...then chances are they won't be come next winter.

I agree. I think the tariff changes will hurt us in the short run but be well worth it in the long run.

Trump knows what he's doing even if the lefty loons don't.

Be honest, Fakey...there isn't ANYTHING that Trump could do that would make you approve of him...is there?

He could end the Korean conflict. He could bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians. He could get the Chinese to stop their unfair trade practices. He could balance the budget. He could cure cancer and you STILL wouldn't approve of him...would you?
If Kim denuclearized, I would give Trump credit.

And quite a few other items.

But in terms of an alt right President: no.

/-----/
Monday, June 25, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

Old Style and Claudette, I believe, mistake the negative impact the tariffs will have on our economy and the voters' reactions to it.

Old Style and Claudette, I believe, mistake the negative impact the tariffs will have on our economy and the voters' reactions to it.

I understand exactly what the negative impact tariffs might have on our economy, Jake. I also understand that what Trump is doing has a purpose behind it and that purpose is to make our trade with other nations more fair than it is now. I think you underestimate the ability of voters to discern short term negative impacts from long term positive results.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove."

And in the same RCP tracking chart, just below the above:

President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 41, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +14

So averaging gives us 43.5 approval (below his election numbers) and his negative at 53.5.

Not good for the Trump monster.

Companies leaving.
Agriculture orders being cancelled.
Wage gap expanding exponentially.

There's a lot to be proud of.

/----/ democRATs disagree
  • Oct. 26, 2017 Democrats Pressure Trump to Fulfill Promise to Impose Steel Tariffs

WASHINGTON — Frustration over President Trump’s delay in imposing the stiff tariffs he has promised on imports of foreign steel and aluminum is morphing into a fight over two of Mr. Trump’s trade policy nominees.

/----/ Post the link for your poll so we can examine the demographics.

Forum List

Back