CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.

My God, you are so confused. You don't know the difference in divorce and adultery? Seek help!
Yeah you play ignorant to the laws of God. He allowed those during the time of Moses to get divorced because of their hard hearts...But you couldn't remarry as long as the ex was alive...
The law is over, haven't you heard? Read your New Testament.

Abortions and fags are the only two sins this forum ever seems to focus on. I would fall out of chair if one of those clowns would start a topic on avarice or bearing false witness.

I disagree. There are tons of threads on greed and lying. Although it seems the participants usually focus on the other side doing it not their side

There is no law against a gay man running for office. So whether you like it or not it is going to happen. Whoop re doo.
I hope the left will some day be as tolerant of Christians as they demand tolerance for freaks and queers.
Yeah you poor pure Christ like figures have be hurling stones at people for centuries.
False. Christians founded this nation and Christians were abolitionists. It's the left that hates and promotes evil. You're the baby killers and slave owners that fought a civil war to keep your slaves and voted against amendments to make ex-slaves citizens. Go peddle your false narrative to some naïve college kids.
Christians didn't found this nation there was already folks living here, what Christians did do was the kill and steal their way in this country. Christians were not abolitionist since slavery was taught from the preacher's podium and in the Bible is directions on the care and use of slaves..
No side has a stranglehold on evil it emanates from both sides equally whether covert or overt.
I have never killed a baby and have raised my kids so again you are bearing false witness.a sin indeed....And you want to point fingers and call people names, such the Christ like angelic soul you be-not.

Oddly...I know several queer ladies who are pregnant.
They also probably use dildos, huh.
It always amuses me that INCEL guys just don't understand that women really are as in thrall to dicks as they believe we are. :71:
So now you're going to deny anatomy and biology? Aren't you the people that keep saying you believe in science?
What was to deny? I'm just chuckling because males have a tendency to really over-estimate the importance of their little johnsons in women's lives.

It's not just the "little Johnson" that women need. ;)

It's the loving support of a real man. A man needs the same of a woman.

Keep that in mind the next time it's you+ a dildo on a cold, dark night.
I don't need to kid myself into believing I need a crutch to exist....

ALL people have straight parents. Did you flunk biology?
It always amuses me that INCEL guys just don't understand that women really are as in thrall to dicks as they believe we are. :71:
So now you're going to deny anatomy and biology? Aren't you the people that keep saying you believe in science?
I figured out what your problem is Bubba. You are sex obsessed and you think that gay relationships are all about sex. You don't see them as human beings, as real people-real people who do and are much more than sex and baby makers.

Same sex couple may not make babies by your approved method, but they do have children. Children come into their care by a variety of means - just like with straight couples. They form families and have homes. They have jobs and pay taxes. They volunteer in their communities and contribute to society in many ways. Oh yes, and they love each other --a that I doubt you're familiar with because no one with the hatred that you have in their hear can love anything. Now shut the fuck up.
Are people bigots that don't believe in or support same-sex marriage
ALL people have straight parents. Did you flunk biology?
I figured out what your problem is Bubba. You are sex obsessed and you think that gay relationships are all about sex. You don't see them as human beings, as real people-real people who do and are much more than sex and baby makers.

Same sex couple may not make babies by your approved method, but they do have children. Children come into their care by a variety of means - just like with straight couples. They form families and have homes. They have jobs and pay taxes. They volunteer in their communities and contribute to society in many ways. Oh yes, and they love each other --a that I doubt you're familiar with because no one with the hatred that you have in their hear can love anything. Now shut the fuck up.
Are people that don't support or believe in same-sex marriage "bigots"?

There is no law against a gay man running for office. So whether you like it or not it is going to happen. Whoop re doo.
I hope the left will some day be as tolerant of Christians as they demand tolerance for freaks and queers.
Yeah you poor pure Christ like figures have be hurling stones at people for centuries.
False. Christians founded this nation and Christians were abolitionists. It's the left that hates and promotes evil. You're the baby killers and slave owners that fought a civil war to keep your slaves and voted against amendments to make ex-slaves citizens. Go peddle your false narrative to some naïve college kids.
Christians didn't found this nation there was already folks living here, what Christians did do was the kill and steal their way in this country. Christians were not abolitionist since slavery was taught from the preacher's podium and in the Bible is directions on the care and use of slaves..
No side has a stranglehold on evil it emanates from both sides equally whether covert or overt.
I have never killed a baby and have raised my kids so again you are bearing false witness.a sin indeed....And you want to point fingers and call people names, such the Christ like angelic soul you be-not.
This land became a nation with a government when Christians wrote a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution. The abolitionists were Christians. No go take your nap.

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.

My God, you are so confused. You don't know the difference in divorce and adultery? Seek help!
Yeah you play ignorant to the laws of God. He allowed those during the time of Moses to get divorced because of their hard hearts...But you couldn't remarry as long as the ex was alive...
Nope it's not, Christ stated he was not changing any laws...

This land became a nation with a government when Christians wrote a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution. The abolitionists were Christians. No go take your nap.
GFY liar..

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

I never heard of this gentleman. But I don't give him much hope with the Democrats. A Republican actually won the governor's chair in far left Vermont against some man in a dress. And noted tranny veteran Chelsea Manning lost big time in "her" quest to be nominated for the US Senate in ultraliberal Maryland.
I agree...it's a big field and name recognition and all that.......but apparently he's scary enough for some to go into gay panic over it.

Again who is panicking?

Abortions and fags are the only two sins this forum ever seems to focus on. I would fall out of chair if one of those clowns would start a topic on avarice or bearing false witness.

I disagree. There are tons of threads on greed and lying. Although it seems the participants usually focus on the other side doing it not their side

I’ll be sure and keep an eye out when those clowns that constantly gasses on about gays does so about bearing false witness and avarice.

I concur from Bodey's silence, there absolutely IS a butterfly in the house.

And that's fine..

Nope it's not, Christ stated he was not changing any laws...
Christ stated he came to fulfill the law. When a law is fulfilled, it's over. Read your New Testament, Romans, Collossians, Hebrews.

GFY liar..
Time for your nap. Poor pitiful creature.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

I never heard of this gentleman. But I don't give him much hope with the Democrats. A Republican actually won the governor's chair in far left Vermont against some man in a dress. And noted tranny veteran Chelsea Manning lost big time in "her" quest to be nominated for the US Senate in ultraliberal Maryland.
I agree...it's a big field and name recognition and all that.......but apparently he's scary enough for some to go into gay panic over it.

Again who is panicking?

I don't see any "panic" here at all. I never heard of this individual before, sound actually more qualified than Creepy Joe, or Kamala or Pocahontas.

I think its sort of amusing that a homosexual would have the name "Buttigleg", which I guess reminds people of his sexual preference and the fact he likes it in the butt.

You can't just be tolerant of the LGBT community anymore. You can't just believe in live, and let live. You must vocally agree, support, and promote the Gay lifestyle, and the Gay agenda. If not, you are labeled Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic by the LEFT. This is called societal TYRANNY folks.

Are people bigots that don't believe in or support same-sex marriage

Are people that don't support or believe in same-sex marriage "bigots"?
I will note for starters that you're apparently incapable of actually responding to the point that I made, so I will take that I'm pretty much on the money in my assessment of you.

As far as you're question goes, bigotry is just a word and it's obvious that you would like to suck me into a debate about what it is. Not buying into your red herring fallacy to divert attention away from the real issue which is how people are treated . And people are treated badly anytime an individual, or group seeks to deny something that they themselves take for granted- to another group for no reason other then the fact that they disapprove of them. It is discrimination and it is wrong

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Again who is panicking?

I don't any of you people to agree, support, or promote my marriage. In fact, I don't need anything from you.

You can't just be tolerant of the LGBT community anymore. You can't just believe in live, and let live. You must vocally agree, support, and promote the Gay lifestyle, and the Gay agenda. If not, you are labeled Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic by the LEFT. This is called societal TYRANNY folks.

That's exactly the point. I really could care less if a man wants to wear women's clothes. But I sure the hell aren't going to promote the practice or celebrate it or think its great. And I'd appreciate if you do it, you'd only inform people on a "need to know" basis.

Forum List

Back