CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

Afraid?

Scared?

Nervous?

PeskyScentedGeese-small.gif

Are people bigots that don't believe in or support same-sex marriage
Are people that don't support or believe in same-sex marriage "bigots"?
I will note for starters that you're apparently incapable of actually responding to the point that I made, so I will take that I'm pretty much on the money in my assessment of you.

As far as you're question goes, bigotry is just a word and it's obvious that you would like to suck me into a debate about what it is. Not buying into your red herring fallacy to divert attention away from the real issue which is how people are treated . And people are treated badly anytime an individual, or group seeks to deny something that they themselves take for granted- to another group for no reason other then the fact that they disapprove of them. It is discrimination and it is wrong
So Obama was a bigot and discriminated against same-sex marriage in 2008.
Another red herring fallacy! You're not what I would call a quick study. Deal with the issue! What is your justification for discrimination against gay people whether it be about marriage or who can be President? I try keeping you usual horseshit about sex and anatomy out of it.
Another point you refuse to acknowledge. Candidate Obama discriminated against homosexuals in 2008. Therefore, Obama was a bigot.
You're a fucking broken record The subject is should this gay guy be considered for president and if not, why not. The wider question which you refuse to deal with how do you justify your discrimination. It is not about who is a bigot.

Actually, no. The subject is whether His candidacy is a big deal. No one from any party is actually considering his candidacy seriously

Are people bigots that don't believe in or support same-sex marriage
Are people that don't support or believe in same-sex marriage "bigots"?
I will note for starters that you're apparently incapable of actually responding to the point that I made, so I will take that I'm pretty much on the money in my assessment of you.

As far as you're question goes, bigotry is just a word and it's obvious that you would like to suck me into a debate about what it is. Not buying into your red herring fallacy to divert attention away from the real issue which is how people are treated . And people are treated badly anytime an individual, or group seeks to deny something that they themselves take for granted- to another group for no reason other then the fact that they disapprove of them. It is discrimination and it is wrong
Another red herring fallacy! You're not what I would call a quick study. Deal with the issue! What is your justification for discrimination against gay people whether it be about marriage or who can be President? I try keeping you usual horseshit about sex and anatomy out of it.
Another point you refuse to acknowledge. Candidate Obama discriminated against homosexuals in 2008. Therefore, Obama was a bigot.
You're a fucking broken record The subject is should this gay guy be considered for president and if not, why not. The wider question which you refuse to deal with how do you justify your discrimination. It is not about who is a bigot.
I justify my discrimination the same way Obungo justified his in 2008.

That’s not talking to my points Stormy. I reported your post.

I'm asking a question. Yes or no?
No. Stick to the topic. Your turn. Should we trust organizations that believe amputating a penis makes a male a female?
I think that the topic is a married gay man running for president. So the real question is : Should we require his husband to have his dick cut off so that he can be the first lady?

No. Stick to the topic. Your turn. Should we trust organizations that believe amputating a penis makes a male a female?
I think that the topic is a married gay man running for president. So the real question is : Should we require his husband to have his dick cut off so that he can be the first lady?

What a stupid question

That is a bullshit answer. Actually, the story behind President Obama refusing to endorse same sex marriage at that time is a complicated and interesting one. However, I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to deal with those complexities, or the curiosity to be interested. But again, I'm not getting sucked into your constant barrage of deflections that you hurl out- and let you get away with explaining the stupid shit that you have been saying here .

What a stupid question
ya think??

Afraid?

Scared?

Nervous?

No. Why should anyone be?
Gays have been number one on the GOP "List of those we hate" for decades.
They are still number one today.

2, 3 and 4 are interchangeable according to what someone claims in the hews.
But usually, it's this order:

African Americans
Muslims
Hispanics

Republicans remind me of that little kid who was caught with sprinkles all over his mouth and shirt. His mother asked him if he ate the sprinkles and he looked super wide eyed and said no like making the word "no" sound like a question.

At this point, when their party is nearly all white, the question becomes: why even bother to deny it?

That is a bullshit answer. Actually, the story behind President Obama refusing to endorse same sex marriage at that time is a complicated and interesting one. However, I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to deal with those complexities, or the curiosity to be interested. But again, I'm not getting sucked into your constant barrage of deflections that you hurl out- and let you get away with explaining the stupid shit that you have been saying here .
Naw, it's not that complicated. He needed to get elected.

Should we trust organizations that believe amputating a penis makes a male a female?

which org's are that?
~

The Trinidad Chamber of Commerce- the main industry there is men getting their penises bobbitized because the doctors there tell them it will make them a woman.

really? seems a rather peacful place too...>>>>
Discover Trinidad | Greater Trinidad Chamber of Commerce

Wrong Trinidad. Its Trinidad Colorado where men go to get dickectomies because they think it will make them a broad.

Afraid?

Scared?

Nervous?

No. Why should anyone be?
Gays have been number one on the GOP "List of those we hate" for decades.
They are still number one today.

2, 3 and 4 are interchangeable according to what someone claims in the hews.
But usually, it's this order:

African Americans
Muslims
Hispanics

Republicans remind me of that little kid who was caught with sprinkles all over his mouth and shirt. His mother asked him if he ate the sprinkles and he looked super wide eyed and said no like making the word "no" sound like a question.

At this point, when their party is nearly all white, the question becomes: why even bother to deny it?

Where did you ever get that idea? There have been a lot of prominent homosexuals in the Republican Party, most notably J. Edgar Hoover- a prominent and proud homosexual, without a doubt the greatest lawman in the 20th Century and openly flaming.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif
Always good to get the brain-dead bigot Outlook, super hater dupe. Sorry about your latent homosexuality LOL

Should we trust organizations that believe amputating a penis makes a male a female?

which org's are that?
~

The Trinidad Chamber of Commerce- the main industry there is men getting their penises bobbitized because the doctors there tell them it will make them a woman.

Wrong Trinidad. Its Trinidad Colorado where men go to get dickectomies because they think it will make them a broad.

Ok, we've a location.....
Trinidad, Colorado, It's Not What You Think
Is there a particular organization there that provides these uhmmm...serices...?

~S~

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif
Always good to get the brain-dead bigot Outlook, super hater dupe. Sorry about your latent homosexuality LOL
Try taking your friends penis out of your mouth, you might be able to write better...hater dupe....ROTFLMFAO!

which org's are that?
~

The APA & the AMA are saying chopping a guy’s dick off makes him a woman. Then he can compete in women’s sports & share showers with them. Even before the chopping. Those outfits just take his word that his male genitals don’t belong on his body.

Credible outfits? Nope. These were the outfits mdk was saying make the “sober” call on gay being “normal” too.

Forum List

Back