CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

So ratings are so bad at CNN that the local pretty boy has to announce he's gay in hopes he can attract the girlie boys?

I have an idea. How about actually reporting the news without a liberal bias. Duh!!!

He already attracts the girlie boys jackass. He doesn't need any help from CNN.

What is the big deal, his is homosexual, so what. He also a very good newsman. Matt Lauer is a horrible new man but he is straight so way. Anderson Cooper has covered stories n parts of the world most of the media news won't even go to. Keep up the good work.

Cooper is a former CIA agent with NO JOURNALISTIC BACKGROUND OR DEGREE who decided to go out and look for stories and send them in to CNN.

Sorry...................but good newsman ain't what Cooper is. Cotton topped fucker is nothing but a poseur who happened to get lucky.

Bullshit. And I REALLY wish you didn't have internet access at times like this.

Here ya go....................

During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[10] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was "in utero."[11] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi.[12]

Anderson Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cooper is a former CIA agent with NO JOURNALISTIC BACKGROUND OR DEGREE who decided to go out and look for stories and send them in to CNN.

Sorry...................but good newsman ain't what Cooper is. Cotton topped fucker is nothing but a poseur who happened to get lucky.

During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[10] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was "in utero."[11] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi.[12]

I objected to how you described him. What has he done that he deserves to be denigrated like that!?

I objected to how you described him. What has he done that he deserves to be denigrated like that!?

His news reporting sucks. Matter of fact, from 1982 until around 2005, CNN used to be the only news channel that I would watch. When Cooper came around and they started to do stupid stuff with the news, I quit watching them. Unless they can up their game and actually get some decent REAL news reporters, I'll continue to boycott them.

His news reporting sucks. Matter of fact, from 1982 until around 2005, CNN used to be the only news channel that I would watch. When Cooper came around and they started to do stupid stuff with the news, I quit watching them. Unless they can up their game and actually get some decent REAL news reporters, I'll continue to boycott them.

He didn't harm you personally, so I still don't see cause for the denigration.

So what would do you watch for news?

Depends on how you look at it. I absolutely despise anyone that lies to me, and CNN has gotten their shit wrong a LOT, as well as haven't had the decency to print a retraction.

The latest one was with the health care debate, where CNN broadcast for around 7 1/2 min that it had been declared unconstitutional.

And that is why I don't like Cooper or CNN. And, when he had the New Years Eve broadcast, he brought that crappy fag hag Kathy Griffin, which totally screwed the broadcast for me.

Besides..................why do you care who I do or don't like?

Depends on how you look at it. I absolutely despise anyone that lies to me, and CNN has gotten their shit wrong a LOT, as well as haven't had the decency to print a retraction.

The latest one was with the health care debate, where CNN broadcast for around 7 1/2 min that it had been declared unconstitutional.

And that is why I don't like Cooper or CNN. And, when he had the New Years Eve broadcast, he brought that crappy fag hag Kathy Griffin, which totally screwed the broadcast for me.

So if you quit watching them...why...we're you watching them? I think you are BSing here.

So if you quit watching them...why...we're you watching them? I think you are BSing here.

Like I said, haven't seen CNN for the past 6 years or so. But, this thread isn't about if I watch them or not (and I don't), it's about how does a person feel about Cooper and his being a homosexual?

Like I said, haven't seen CNN for the past 6 years or so. But, this thread isn't about if I watch them or not (and I don't), it's about how does a person feel about Cooper and his being a homosexual?

These homosexual , and lesbian news casters may be subliminally transmiting their
homosexuality accross the airwaves. Secretly brainwashing the young impressionable
youth throughout the entire world. They should not be allowed on televison.
Someone earlier stated that Anderson Cooper has this bliking with his eyes
syndrome. Is this some kind of homosexual signal?, this blinking of the eyes?
I have observed this homosexual blinking, has anyone else noticed it?

These homosexual , and lesbian news casters may be subliminally transmiting their
homosexuality accross the airwaves. Secretly brainwashing the young impressionable

Oh, do tell me more of what you have observed.

:popcorn:

agree re ACA and Kathy Griffin.

Shep is gay? He just seems uber creepy to me. Stalker creepy.

Well that has been the scuttlebutt for years. Googled it long ago. Shep was in deep do-do for trying to hit on a guy in a bar a couple or more years ago.

Trivia: Anderson Cooper is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt and her 4th hubby, I found out from Googling his name...

I don't watch him but on the few times I have seem him for some reason, I have liked his persona and what I perceived as his dignity. But I sensed a man in disguise of something and that is why I Googled his name. I sensed a sadness, which I hope with his announcement that I don't care about, becomes a cleansing for him, by coming into the light.

That is all....:D

Oh! And I do share your impression of Shep.
I've seen Anderson on TV with his mom, Gloria Vanderbilt ... it wasn't a secret.

Does he "toe-tap" and have a "wide stance"? :cool:

Forum List

Back