CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

Biden would be in jail if the DOJ and the FBI didnt work for him. Being president helps a fuckload.
my mom was an oxy addict. Not proud of it.
even in her most dellusional state, I never heard anything so crazy.
bath salts? what you using?

They don't care. They literally don't care.

He is their giant FUCK YOU to a country they feel has victimized them.

They don't give two shits about anything else.
Trump is not going to screw you over. Joe has screwed over a lot of people. Many who voted for him also. Trump got some judges in. Progs control near everything else. Send out some nice sized checks to us and we might change our minds. In other times in this weary world, peasants would call a leader we currently have a traitor as he is bleeding people dry for the elites who control him.

645d4db32400006c002de5d7.jpg

What an asshole! He even looks the part.

The Greaest CON MAN to every occupy the White House is Barack Obama. He conned his way into the Presidency pretending to be the Great Uniter who was going to calm the seas. He immediately proceeded to do the exact opposite. THAT is a con man. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get. That IS NOT a con man.
Marathon Mike is one of the Trump lemmings who is being conned by one of the greatest con men of all time. And he is pointing fingers at others being con men. It is beyond laughable.

The Greaest CON MAN to every occupy the White House is Barack Obama. He conned his way into the Presidency pretending to be the Great Uniter who was going to calm the seas. He immediately proceeded to do the exact opposite. THAT is a con man. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get. That IS NOT a con man.
What you see is what you get? OK, lets run with that. I see a big fat ass that doesn't have the intelligence of the average sixth grader, who is so self-absorbed and delusional that he actually believes that he is not only the smartest person on the planet, but that he might be a gift from God to us lowly humans. A germaphobe that is obsessed with McDonalds and eats his steak well-done, with ketchup. A cheat, who cheats at golf, claims he can hit a 280 foot drive, and cheats on his wife. Tiny hands, even tinnier pecker, never done a honest work in his life, and is so damn insecure in himself that he has to put on a facade of greatness. A vocabulary so small that I would ground my sixth grade child for three months and confine them to their room with a dictionary if it was as tiny.

Look, I would say that Trump is about the biggest piece of shit to ever grace this Earth, except for the fact that there are idiots like you that fall for his bullshit. Hell, you guys are even bigger pieces of shit. And surprisingly enough, even damn dumber.

It's been a joy watching Trump twist Fake New CNN into a pretzel. A true joy, indeed.
ActionJack is providing the opinion of a Trump Minion; a brainwashed cult member.
I think, except for the Trump minions, Trump looked like a complete, unhinged idiot.
I support CNN showing the real Trump. I think it will result in his downfall.
God help us all if Americans would elect such a despicable human President.

You almost gotta laugh at the irony. CNN invites Trump to what they call a "town Hall meeting" with a pretty babe with scripted questions. What did the network think would happen? Would Trump fold up like Biden? Trump did well and CNN is laughingly hysterical about it.

No. But the New Republicans are budding little fascist wannabes, nothing like the brutal Nazis.
Any person of authority who abuses you is no good. Never turn your back on authoritarians for they might knife you. And that is on all sides. If you experience it, then you question it. And remember. Oh remember.

You almost gotta laugh at the irony. CNN invites Trump to what they call a "town Hall meeting" with a pretty babe with scripted questions. What did the network think would happen? Would Trump fold up like Biden? Trump did well and CNN is laughingly hysterical about it.
NORMAL PEOPLE THINK HE WOULD TELL THE TRUTH. Trump lemmings are hopeless. A very sad and pathetic group. Hopefully the undecided will see who Trump is and never vote for him.
Trump was definitely Trump last night.

It hardly classified as a Town Hall, where the audience is supposed to be asking the questions. There were only four or five questions from the audience in 90 minutes, with the remainder of the “questions” coming from the hostile, argumentative, antagonistic moderator.

It was entertaining, though, watching CNN make fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back