CNN Commentator: 'Blacks CAN'T Be 'Racist'!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Marc Lamont Hill: Black People Can’t Be Racist [VIDEO]

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

...but they sure can ambush / assassinate cops.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

About the only thing I agree with Hill on is when he said THIS:

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.

CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill argued on Monday that black people cannot be racist and that the “moral failure of gun culture” needs to be changed. ... Blacks 'don’t have the institutional power to be racist or to deploy racism'.

I suggest Hill and BLM START trying to change the 'moral failure of gun culture' in CHICAGO, where 3 DOZEN people were shot on the 4th of July weekend!

“In the same way the Tea Party movement called for fiscal responsibility. But there are racists at the rallies. I’ve been to some Tea Party Rallies, there are racists there but I wouldn’t say the Tea Party is racist as such. I would say there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that’s what is happening here.”

It only takes a few assholes to hijack a 'movement' and get that movement branded as 'radical' / 'racist'.

Cheering and taunting the Dallas police after 12 of their members were shot did nothing to help improve BLM's image, though.
For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?

There you have if. A blatant admission by the Clinton News Network. Blacks can't be racist no matter how many cops they kill just because they are white! Who said the media was not bias and pushing their own agenda?

BLM's image was never that great...

There are people that think women can't be sexist too. People get so caught up in their victim complexes that they lose all perspective and completely detach themselves from reality.

[
For the bazillionth time since Thursday, the shooter was not a member of BLM, nor did they endorse him. Like Hill said, "there are people who invaded and divert the movement and that's what is happening here." Same is happening to BLM. Why are you refusing to see that?

Bullshit. He specifically named BLM and that he wanted to kill white people (which might be a plank of the DNC for 2016), especially police officers.

Heres the funny part.

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people and people gasped. "I cant believe it, did you hear that"

The shooter also said he wasnt part of any group and the same people gasp "What a liar!"

They believe what they want even if it contradicts

Heres the funny part.

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people and people gasped. "I cant believe it, did you hear that"

The shooter also said he wasnt part of any group and the same people gasp "What a liar!"

Link to either of those quotes by the shooter or 'people'?!

Heres the funny part.

Link to either of those quotes by the shooter or 'people'?!

Sure

:fu: Fuck off dummy, go google it. Since you didnt claim it was untrue why link to something we both believe. Or you can simply say you dont believe it and then show everyone your ignorance of the story. Pick one

Sure
:fu: Fuck off dummy, go google it. Since you didnt claim it was untrue why link to something we both believe. Or you can simply say you dont believe it and then show everyone your ignorance of the story. Pick one

Got it... you make shite up then personally attack me when you are asked to prove what you stated as fact. Your credibility just plummeted.

Sure

Got it... you make shite up then personally attack me when you are asked to prove what you stated as fact. Your credibility just plummeted.

All you have to say is "That didnt happen".

Then I will link to it and show you to be the dumbass you are. I'm not linking to something that we both agree on. So chop chop. You gonna say it didnt happen or not?

[

Bullshit. He specifically named BLM and that he wanted to kill white people (which might be a plank of the DNC for 2016), especially police officers.
It has been reported over and over, including by the Dallas PD, that he was not a BLM member. Did the sick bastard get hyped up about their message? Sure. That crazy who shot up the Planned Parenthood got hyped up about the Pro-Life message. Are the RW's embracing him as their messenger, their hero?
There's no difference here.
Condemn the man who did this. Condemn any individual who advocates killing whites. Keep this debate one on one. If you don't like "racists" generalizing that all whites or all cops are bad, why is it alright for you to say that all black activists are bad based on the lunacy of a violent fringe?

Every race has their own racist...

I have known Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and yes African American racists but the Progressive Liberal can only see the racist within the Caucasian race...

All you have to say is "That didnt happen". Then I will link to it and show you to be the dumbass you are. I'm not linking to something that we both agree on. So chop chop. You gonna say it didnt happen or not?

I thought you were intelligent enough to know it was implied that I didn't believe you. Usually when someone says 'PEOPLE say....' they are generalizing and pulling shite out of their ass, not telling of a specific event or incident, which is what you did.

So, please provide the specific link for:

"people gasped. "I cant believe it, did you hear that"
- I can't wait to read where it says people actually GASPED and said that or where they actually GASPED and said ...

the same people gasp "What a liar!"

By all means, provide the link to support your claim.

Every race has their own racist...

I have known Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and yes African American racists but the Progressive Liberal can only see the racist within the Caucasian race...
As I posted in another thread, a CNN Commentator actually argued that Blacks are incapable of being 'racists'. :p yeah, ok....

Forum List

Back