CNN confirms Biden family received $20 million from various shell companies.

This is a thread about Biden. See the title?

You are welcome to start a Trump thread about his VP choice.

Sorry about the TDS. Get well soon.
And you are free to start a Biden thread about his VP choice.

This thread is about shell companies, if you want to stick to the rules.

We'll LLC about that......
Without knowing the purpose of an LLC, how can you assign any evil, wrong-doing or illegality to it.
It's no different than saying somebody must be doing something illegal because they set up a legal entity.

Without knowing the purpose of an LLC, how can you assign any evil, wrong-doing or illegality to it.
It's no different than saying somebody must be doing something illegal because they set up a legal entity.
That's correct! We don't know what the FUCK the purpose of those multiple shell companies are for.
What are the Bidens SELLING?????
We'll soon find out!

Seems to me that if all theses shell LLCs were legit the Biden Crime Family could clear it up by listing the legitimate business use of each one and opening the books.

But they haven't. Weird, nun?

Seems to me that if all theses shell LLCs were legit the Biden Crime Family could clear it up by listing the legitimate business use of each one and opening the books.

Just like Trump needed to disclose his federal income tax returns,.

But your position on that was that these were private financial records, and nobodies business,.

I throw your own words back at you.

But your position on that was that these were private financial records, and nobodies business,.

Whine and cry about Trump all you want, Simp.

My comment stands.

As does your hypocricy.

Whose ass do you kiss if you want private citizens to disclose their personal finances, but those running for government office don't have to.
There is no hypocrisy on my part, Simp.

Trump was free to release his tax returns or not. There is no requirement for him to do so. Same with Tater. I simply pointed out the fact that if those 20 shell LLCs had a legitimate business purpose Tater could clear all this up by showing America that business purpose and opening the books.

Grow a brain.

FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

There is no hypocrisy on my part, Simp.

Trump was free to release his tax returns or not. There is no requirement for him to do so. Same with Tater. I simply pointed out the fact that if those 20 shell LLCs had a legitimate business purpose Tater could clear all this up by showing America that business purpose and opening the books.

Grow a brain.
Actually you need to grow a brain. Those shell companies do not belong to Joe Biden. He has no information on them, nor does he want to know about them.

They belong to private citizens, and he doesn't pry into his familys business.

So it would be sheer hypocrisy to ask Joe to find out what private citizens are doing.

Actually you need to grow a brain. Those shell companies do not belong to Joe Biden. He has no information on them, nor does he want to know about them.

So it would be sheer hypocrisy to ask Joe to find out what private citizens are doing.
How do you know they don't belong to him, or he hasn't been paid thru them?

Do these shell companies produce anything? Nope.

Supply services? Nope.

They are straight up money laundering entities. The Bidens should be charged under RICO statutues.

The Biden crime family needs to be brought to justice. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!

Joe never EVER discussed ANY business with Hunter. :auiqs.jpg:

The Biden’s should have created a charity like the Clintons.

The Clinton Foundation is how Bill and Hillary got bribed.

There should have been “The Biden Foundation.”

You don't know shit.

Forum List

Back