CNN confirms Biden family received $20 million from various shell companies.

Finish reading your article, dumbass.

Hunter Biden's lawyer said he had joined the board in an unpaid position "based on his interest in seeking ways to bring Chinese capital to international markets".

Exactly you fucking idiot.

Jesus Christ, talk about wrestling with a pig.

I'll let you get back to talking to yourself, since you clearly have even less reading comprehension ability than I initially anticipated.

And trust me, I had no faith in you to begin with.

That will change if Biden bows out.

So now Lefties are admitting Biden could bow out.

Just last week one of my threads was delegated to the "Conspiracy Theory" forum for even citing someone else making such a prediction.

This place is a joke.

Still waiting on that evidence Joe Biden received any money from these deals.

So now Lefties are admitting Biden could bow out.

Just last week one of my threads was delegated to the "Conspiracy Theory" forum for even citing someone else making such a prediction.

This place is a joke.
CNN is the mother ship.

It will be an interesting look if Biden runs with another VP.

RACIST AND MISOGYNIST!

Where's the evidence there is no evidence?
As Donald Rumsfeld famously said.
Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.
There can be evidence to be found, they just haven't found it.
And they've been looking for years and years and years.

Talk to the guy who started this topic crowing about a CNN article he failed to read in its entirety.

That was priceless. :lol:
You ignore all the evidence, and instead rely on the claim made by Crackhead's attorney.

Priceless! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You ignore all the evidence, and instead rely on the claim made by Crackhead's attorney.

Priceless! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Actually you rely on the non-evidence that Comer claims to have. In fact, whenever Comer interviews someone, claiming to have evidence against the Bidens, they fail to testify about any involvement of Joe in the Biden affairs.

Actually you rely on the non-evidence that Comer claims to have. In fact, whenever Comer interviews someone, claiming to have evidence against the Bidens, they fail to testify about any involvement of Joe in the Biden affairs.
Cult gonna cult.

Forum List

Back