CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.

Pretty pathetic of CNN, but what else would one expect.

The best asking for an autograph from a president I have seen took place with Bill. He came to the base I was at and we lined up to greet him getting off AF1 (one of the benefits of working Base Operations). As he was going through the line one of our ATC folks handed him a book to sign...it was Rush Limabaugh's "See I told you So". Clinton took it, signed it and gave it back. On the inside he wrote "don't believe everything you read". :21::21::21:

Our guy FAXed a copy to Rush and he talked about it on his show!

CNN does this shit for attention.

when you give it to them, they win. they get hits and $$$ so they really don't care why you give them $$$, just that you do.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.

Department of Defense rules say that:
"active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause."
A MAGA hat is a campaign item and MAGA is a political campaign slogan.
The rule was broken. You are pretending that CNN forced them to break the rules. And your mad that CNN is reporting the rule violation.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.
how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.

how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of having done something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.

statue of turd.jpg

My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.
my point is even more simple.

if you don't like the right bringing up obama to prove a point, don't do it yourself.

My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.
You shills always claim this crap but then when proof is provided you deny it and keep trolling. It's classic behavior for traitors like you.

The best asking for an autograph from a president I have seen took place with Bill. He came to the base I was at and we lined up to greet him getting off AF1 (one of the benefits of working Base Operations). As he was going through the line one of our ATC folks handed him a book to sign...it was Rush Limabaugh's "See I told you So". Clinton took it, signed it and gave it back. On the inside he wrote "don't believe everything you read". :21::21::21:

Ted Turner divorced both CNN and Jane Fonda decades ago. Billionaire Ted Turner now operates and owns a sprawling cattle ranch in Montana and lives in a log cabin.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

Oh fucking horse shit. Would you sheep quit spreading this manure?
i'm not an obama fan by any means. but many are and i respect that all the same. moreso when in the military. any president visiting the troops is big news. i'm sure some don't care either way for trump *or* obama, but they want to know what they are doing has meaning and when the president takes time to talk to them, it reinforces their choices to serve in a positive way.

i wish people would let it be and quit forcing their inner-emo on others cause they can't hate enough.

Ted Turner divorced both CNN and Jane Fonda decades ago. Billionaire Ted Turner now operates a sprawling cattle ranch in Montana and lives in a log cabin.

What does this have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back