CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

Oh fucking horse shit. Would you sheep quit spreading this manure?

Prove me wrong if you are calling me a liar.
how can you prove or disprove an opinion? if we can do this, prove obama hates the military.

tag. you're it now.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.
how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of having done something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.
The thread author didn't argue that the rule wasn't broken. He is complaining that CNN shouldn't report the rule violation because his favorite politician is involved.
Nobody in the comments section has argued that the rule wasn't broken either.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

how can you prove or disprove an opinion? if we can do this, prove obama hates the military.

tag. you're it now.
Melania is the only First Lady to visit our troops in Iraq.

upload_2018-12-27_7-50-34.png

29% hated his guts, the rest did not. That was simple enough.

The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy

tag. you're it now.
Melania is the only First Lady to visit our troops in Iraq.

non sequitur much?

My bad...the troops fucking loved Obama!

:21:

I appreciate you helping me prove my point.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237026

wow. marines don't like obama much at all.

View attachment 237026

wow. marines don't like obama much at all.

Not a shock there! :21::21:

More people resigned from the military under obama than any other president.

:linky::link:

tag. you're it now.
Liberal shills do not accept any proof especially if it proves them wrong.

wonder how many sec of defenses resigned under obama.

View attachment 237026

Your pie chart does not have Incompetent, waz up with that? Obama is below incompetent if one can be below incompetent.

tag. you're it now.
Liberal shills do not accept any proof especially if it proves them wrong.
well he never defined the parameters of his "hate his guts" comment. does 1 person quantify the entire statement?

why do people have to be so binary?

wonder how many sec of defenses resigned under obama.

He had 4 total if you include Gates who he kept on after his election, but was a Bush appointee.

They might have been the sorriest quartet ever. Not a worthwhile one among them.

I know drone pilots loved Obama, that’s for sure.

The troops hate Trump, so he should not be singing hats, I get it now.

Forum List

Back