CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.
how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.
my point is even more simple.

if you don't like the right bringing up obama to prove a point, don't do it yourself.
Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.

Funny, I think it goes to show that pretty much no matter what Trump does, the left will position it negatively.

Particularly the press.

My initial post was not Trump bashing. Just addressing the issue of accus8ng Obama of something he did not do and then speculating what if he did it. The thread should be in the rubber room.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.
how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.

if you don't like the right bringing up obama to prove a point, don't do it yourself.
Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and 5what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.

Clearly, Obama was smart and savvy enough not to engage in these sorts of activities when overseas visiting troops.
oh - and now we have the "but it's different for me" battle cry.

helen keller saw that move coming.

Trump was throwing out paper towels to Puerto Rican hurricane victims.

He is the devil!

Orange Man Bad!

Oh fucking horse shit. Would you sheep quit spreading this manure?

Prove me wrong if you are calling me a liar.

View attachment 237026

29% hated his guts, the rest did not. That was simple enough.

The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy

No, that's how 1664 poll respondents out of a possible 1.3 million active personnel rated his non-existent "legacy". I've yet to meet any military personnel who would not have kicked him square in the ass if they could have gotten away with it.

I have no reason to believe you have ever meet any military personnel.

Shrug.

Just as I thought.

My bad...the troops fucking loved Obama!

:21:

I appreciate you helping me prove my point.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

And they hate Trump even more by your standard! :21::21::21:

Thanks for playing into my hands
now that's playing the TRUMP card...

and your point is?
nothing really. just saying you kinda had that held back to show when parameters were established. :)

Parameters brings back fond memories with the CM-122. Not meaning to boast but I could run an accurate set of parameters in less than one minute when the corrective maintenance card said forty-five minutes when I rose from a swine herder.

Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.
lol total bs never stops coming from you trolls.

Wow what an intelligent comment! Even an amoeba has a single brain cell.
setting new goals? "be the amoeba"...

My bad...the troops fucking loved Obama!

:21:

I appreciate you helping me prove my point.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

And they hate Trump even more by your standard! :21::21::21:

Thanks for playing into my hands
now that's playing the TRUMP card...

and your point is?
nothing really. just saying you kinda had that held back to show when parameters were established. :)

Parameters brings back fond memories with the CM-122. Not meaning to boast but I could run an accurate set of parameters in less than one minute when the corrective maintenance card said forty-five minutes when I rose from a swine herder.

This CM-122?

Lancer Tactical CM122 MK25 Airsoft AEP Automatic Electric Pistol

Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and 5what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.

Clearly, Obama was smart and savvy enough not to engage in these sorts of activities when overseas visiting troops.

Then for heaven's sake, show me where me where Obama engaged in this type activity? I said I may be wrong. If not, then the thread is nothing more than speculation and should be treated as such.

Funny, I think it goes to show that pretty much no matter what Trump does, the left will position it negatively.

Particularly the press.

My initial post was not Trump bashing. Just addressing the issue of accus8ng Obama of something he did not do and then speculating what if he did it. The thread should be in the rubber room.
never said it was trump bashing. i said you brought in BUT OBAMA when the left LOVES to say THIS IS ABOUT TRUMP - STOP BRINGING UP OBAMA!!!!

yet when trump is getting some love, you're quick to whip out your obama and demand people show it some love too.

Then for heaven's sake, show me where me where Obama engaged in this type activity? I said I may be wrong. If not, then the thread is nothing more than speculation ans should be treated as such.
was NEVER my point.

my point - again - is simply don't bring up obama if you don't like it when the right does it to your discussions.

Then for heaven's sake, show me where me where Obama engaged in this type activity? I said I may be wrong. If not, then the thread is nothing more than speculation ans should be treated as such.
was NEVER my point.

my point - again - is simply don't bring up obama if you don't like it when the right does it to your discussions.
The OP brought up Obama!

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.
Just proves how many Nazis in armed forces we have .....uuuummmmmm.......ummmmmm

Prove me wrong if you are calling me a liar.

View attachment 237026

29% hated his guts, the rest did not. That was simple enough.

The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy

No, that's how 1664 poll respondents out of a possible 1.3 million active personnel rated his non-existent "legacy". I've yet to meet any military personnel who would not have kicked him square in the ass if they could have gotten away with it.

Shrug.

Just as I thought.

Just as there is no proof for your personal claims here.

was NEVER my point.

The OP brought up Obama!
fair point - he just went all over CNN after that and that's what i was taking about of this thread. Anti-CNN not Anti-Obama.

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
/——/ The USS Abe Lincoln did accomplish her mission. What are you yammering about now?

Shrug.

Just as I thought.

If only that were true. I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence of my service to this country. Something nobody else who makes claims is willing to do. I do not make claims that I cannot back up.

you might want to try that sometime.

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
/——/ The USS Abe Lincoln did accomplish her mission. What are you yammering about now?

Actually the entire military accomplished their mission. We laid an ass kicking on the 4th largest army in the world the likes of which had never been seen before.

Shrug.

Just as I thought.

If only that were true. I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence of my service to this country. Something nobody else who makes claims is willing to do. I do not make claims that I cannot back up.

you might want to try that sometime.

Anyone who puts identifying information in an online forum is an idiot.

Forum List

Back