CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
/——/ The USS Abe Lincoln did accomplish her mission. What are you yammering about now?

Actually the entire military accomplished their mission. We laid an ass kicking on the 4th largest army in the world the likes of which had never been seen before.

The military accomplished their mission on Lions Den 1 and Lions Den 2. Lions Den equals Haiphong Harbor. Signing off for now.

I have no reason to believe you have ever meet any military personnel.

Shrug.

Just as I thought.

Just as there is no proof for your personal claims here.

If only that were true. I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence of my service to this country. Something nobody else who makes claims is willing to do. I do not make claims that I cannot back up.

you might want to try that sometime.

Anyone who puts identifying information in an online forum is an idiot.

There are lots of way to put things on line that do not ID the individual but support their claims.

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
Hey, typical stupid ignorant white American woman.

The USS Abraham Lincoln was coming home after they had accomplished THEIR MISSION.

You stupid ass pathetic morons for a decade had it all wrong. Just like you have everything wrong.

It was a great publicity stunt and it pissed you all off.

It already pissed you off that the republicans decided to enforce the clinton policy. Then again we are used to this from you morons.

Still remember al gore crushing Bush 41 for not getting saddam? Why am I even wasting my time telling a pathetic typical stupid white left wing woman like you for?

Democrats have long been nervous about military support. Wasn't that why Al Gore tried to disqualify absentee military ballots in Florida that weren't properly postmarked? Yes it was.

This thread, on the other had, seemed to be aimed at media coverage and its predictability. One post lost early on pointed out that Melania's visit to these troops was a first.

Believe me, had Michelle been the first you'd be hearing about it all day on CNN and the usual left-leaning outlets.

My bad...the troops fucking loved Obama!

:21:

I appreciate you helping me prove my point.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

And they hate Trump even more by your standard! :21::21::21:

Thanks for playing into my hands

Haha...you Leftarded folks are still buying polls huh?

I know, how crazy to use an opinion poll to determine the opinion of people.

Do you ever get tired of making a fool out of yourself?

We all know cnn and msnbctard hate our Great President…

They never miss a chance to smear him by either

twisting the facts or just out and out lying about him…

No one in their right mind thinks of them as objective news…

They are both nothing but fodder for the brain dead tard ilk.

Every day it’s a new story about how Trump is going down

and the mentally challenged tards lap it up like a kitten with warm milk.

You would think the tards would get a clue after a while….

But after all, this is why they are tards……….

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.
He just lied to them. Right to their face about their pay raises. You think they are so stupid they don’t know?

What a great defense.

If only there wasn’t video.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

/-----/ In a poll of one random adult, fully 100% agree that polls are easily rigged.

Imagine the contempt Republicans feel for our soldiers supporting a president who goes overseas and lies to them....... on Christmas!

If only that were true. I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence of my service to this country. Something nobody else who makes claims is willing to do. I do not make claims that I cannot back up.

There are lots of way to put things on line that do not ID the individual but support their claims.

Funny that you mentioned security clearance. I was ASROC Sentry and had to check everyone's Military ID in Seal Beach, California where nukes were offloaded and onloaded. Huge inspection and when the Captain showed me his ID card, I refused to look at it and said put it back in your wallet. I thought I got busted but facial recognition is legal when handling nukes.

What a great defense.

If only there wasn’t video.

Hey Dumb ass...

Would they take this tack with obzo?

You libtards are all so full of shit...…...

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

/-----/ In a poll of one random adult, fully 100% agree that polls are easily rigged.

They can be. But CA made a claim about people's opinions that I called bullshit. He asked me to prove it was bullshit...how would one go about determining the opinion of a large group of people other than something like an opinion poll?

Do you have a better suggestion?

Without identification there is no proof of personal claims.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

They can be. But CA made a claim about people's opinions that I called bullshit. He asked me to prove it was bullshit...how would one go about determining the opinion of a large group of people other than something like an opinion poll?

/----/ The larger the poll of Likely Voters with questions that aren't loaded are better snapshots in time..

Just as I thought.

Funny that you mentioned security clearance. I was ASROC Sentry and had to check everyone's Military ID in Seal Beach, California where nukes were offloaded and onloaded. Huge inspection and when the Captain showed me his ID card, I refused to look at it and said put it back in your wallet. I thought I got busted but facial recognition is legal when handling nukes.
That makes no sense. You are required to check peoples IDs and you refuse to look at the IDs? In the words of George Bush, that’s some weird sh!t.

View attachment 237027

/----/ The larger the poll of Likely Voters with questions that aren't loaded are better snapshots in time..

The claim was about the military only, so voting or not is irrelevant.

The sample size was actually good compared to the size of the population. Most nationwide polls do not have a sample bigger even though there population is much larger.

Just as I thought.

Without identification there is no proof of personal claims.

There is no proof with ID, there is only evidence. I could show you someone else's ID.

Proof is a rare thing, basically nonexistent on the internet.

But if I show a dozen random items from different times that all support the same claim, that is compelling evidence.

I try very hard not to make claims that I cannot support.

Forum List

Back