CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

Oh fucking horse shit. Would you sheep quit spreading this manure?

Prove me wrong if you are calling me a liar.
how can you prove or disprove an opinion? if we can do this, prove obama hates the military.

tag. you're it now.
Liberal shills do not accept any proof especially if it proves them wrong.
well he never defined the parameters of his "hate his guts" comment. does 1 person quantify the entire statement?

why do people have to be so binary?
Binary you say? Why do liberals refuse proof? I'll tell you why. Because 99 percent of the so called liberals here are liars and spread false news daily and rail at anyone who posts opposing opinions or facts.

I know drone pilots loved Obama, that’s for sure.

The troops hate Trump, so he should not be singing hats, I get it now.

According to your standard, the troops have Trump;s guts. you cannot walk it back now.

Hilarious how the snowflakes are upset the military loves Trump. Their coup dreams dashed to the rocks below.

D1367D47-8264-4442-B199-FEBC82E1A4E9.png

According to your standard, the troops have Trump;s guts. you cannot walk it back now.

I am not walking back anything....watch this:

You polls are bollucks. Fuck your polls in the ass twice with a pinecone.

See what I did there?

I am not walking back anything....watch this:

You polls are bollucks. Fuck your polls in the ass twice with a pinecone.

See what I did there?

Yes, I do see what you did there. You made a fool of yourself because you accepted one poll and then found out that the next one did not agree with your partisan point of view so now all polls are fake.

you are a fraud that has no clue what they are talking about. all you care about is sucking Trump's ass, nothing else matters to you.

Polls are mostly all biased. They are used to shape opinion and create desired actions.

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.
Department of Defense rules say that:
"active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause."
A MAGA hat is a campaign item and MAGA is a political campaign slogan.
The rule was broken. You are pretending that CNN forced them to break the rules. And your mad that CNN is reporting the rule violation.

So CNN is holding troops accountable to rules and regulations of Military code yet what /how are they holding immigrants entering into the US accountable?

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.

He knew he had to save himself the embarrassment of no one asking him to sign them.

My bad...the troops fucking loved Obama!

:21:

I appreciate you helping me prove my point.

Good looking out.

View attachment 237027

And they hate Trump even more by your standard! :21::21::21:

Thanks for playing into my hands
now that's playing the TRUMP card...

and your point is?
nothing really. just saying you kinda had that held back to show when parameters were established. :)

how can you prove or disprove an opinion? if we can do this, prove obama hates the military.

tag. you're it now.
well he never defined the parameters of his "hate his guts" comment. does 1 person quantify the entire statement?

Binary you say? Why do liberals refuse proof? I'll tell you why. Because 99 percent of the so called liberals here are liars and spread false news daily and rail at anyone who posts opposing opinions or facts.
why do people refuse proof?

i see people on both sides call the other a liar for no other reason than they don't want what they say to be potentially true.

some have a bad habit of making bad human traits one sided.

Did Obama in his eight years of office ever hand out "Yes, We Can" signs for troops to sign? If not, this thread is an absolute fail.
how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.
my point is even more simple.

if you don't like the right bringing up obama to prove a point, don't do it yourself.
Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and 5what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.

Clearly, Obama was smart and savvy enough not to engage in these sorts of activities when overseas visiting troops.

tag. you're it now.

how would you suggest one goes about confirming the opinion of the US military of Obama?

how come when you bitch at trump the left gets mad at the BUT OBAMA DID THIS crap. but when someone applauds trump, the left can do the BUT OBAMA...
My point was a simple: if you're going to accuse Obama of doing something, well prove it. I don't recall Obama handing out political materials to troops in war zones. If I am wrong, I am wrong but show it. If not, don't "bitch" to me that I questioned the premise of the thread.

if you don't like the right bringing up obama to prove a point, don't do it yourself.
Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.

Funny, I think it goes to show that pretty much no matter what Trump does, the left will position it negatively.

Particularly the press.

Funny, I think it goes to show that pretty much no matter what Trump does, the left will position it negatively.

Particularly the press.

And once again you prove how alike the left and the right are.

Wrong, the burden is on the one making the accusation. This thread is nothing more than ODS dressed up in speculation and what-ifs to justify Trump's clearly foolish decision to make a presidential visit political.
lol total bs never stops coming from you trolls.

Obama wishes the troops would want anything from him. They fucking hated his guts.

View attachment 237026

29% hated his guts, the rest did not. That was simple enough.

The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy

No, that's how 1664 poll respondents out of a possible 1.3 million active personnel rated his non-existent "legacy". I've yet to meet any military personnel who would not have kicked him square in the ass if they could have gotten away with it.

lol total bs never stops coming from you trolls.

Wow what an intelligent comment! Even an amoeba has a single brain cell.

View attachment 237026

No, that's how 1664 poll respondents out of a possible 1.3 million active personnel rated his non-existent "legacy". I've yet to meet any military personnel who would not have kicked him square in the ass if they could have gotten away with it.

I have no reason to believe you have ever meet any military personnel.

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.
Department of Defense rules say that:
"active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause."
A MAGA hat is a campaign item and MAGA is a political campaign slogan.
The rule was broken. You are pretending that CNN forced them to break the rules. And your mad that CNN is reporting the rule violation.
The "Hatch Act" forbids government employees from siding with one political affiliation or another, yet we didnt see the head of the IRS, Lois Lerner, get punished for her actions and was able to retire with full benefits. We saw James Comey abuse his position by illegal wire tapping of a US citizen yet he isnt in Jail. So you leftards allow certain actions to go unnoticed but when those actions hurt your poor little feelings, then attack, attack, attack, even those who would willing sacrifice their lives to save your sorry one...Fuck you asshat liberals, may you get run over by a box truck driven by a rag head Muslim..

View attachment 237026

I have no reason to believe you have ever meet any military personnel.

Shrug.

Forum List

Back