CNN Decries U.S. Troops in Iraq Who Had Their MAGA Hats Signed by Trump

Imagine the contempt Republicans feel for our soldiers supporting a president who goes overseas and lies to them....... on Christmas!
/---/ You lie to us everyday.
The accusations are easy to make. But proving the lie is impossible.

Why?

Because I don’t lie. Why should I? When Republicans are providing so much fresh material daily?

Still trying to sell the "opinion poll" bullshit?....they bombard us with FAKE NEWS and then supposedly take a poll as a damage-assessment which is really just asking the cubicle monkey next to them their views and they both laugh.

Still trying to sell the "opinion poll" bullshit?....they bombard us with FAKE NEWS and then supposedly take a poll as a damage-assessment which is really just asking the cubicle monkey next to him his views and they both laugh.

Do you know of a better way to determine the opinion of a large group of people?

A claim was made about people's opinions.

how would you go about supporting such a claim?

I don't tune into CNN on cable but will go to their website to see the headlines of what constitutes as "news" to them. One headline I saw yesterday was something about these autographs "may" be illegal. Didn't bother to read article, now seeing what it is all about such pettiness seems excessive even for them .

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

The scary part for CNN is that the troops had MAGA hats.
Did they bring them with them, or were they provided for the photo op?
If the latter, I expect CNN would be going all "plastic turkey" about it.

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.
With Trump the press especially CNN goes out of it’s way to find stuff to be outraged over I pretty much tune it now.

You guys shouldn’t fall into these traps by libs like GG.

Nothing is wrong with what Trump did. Move on dot org

Was there a banner saying “mission accomplished”?

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
/——/ The USS Abe Lincoln did accomplish her mission. What are you yammering about now?

If that were true we wouldn’t have to fly the blob in under the cover of darkness

Fifteen years after we go into Iraq….our Commander in Chief still has to fly in under the cover of darkness with running lights off.

What a fucking waste.
Hey, typical stupid ignorant white American woman.

The USS Abraham Lincoln was coming home after they had accomplished THEIR MISSION.

You stupid ass pathetic morons for a decade had it all wrong. Just like you have everything wrong.

It was a great publicity stunt and it pissed you all off.

It already pissed you off that the republicans decided to enforce the clinton policy. Then again we are used to this from you morons.

Still remember al gore crushing Bush 41 for not getting saddam? Why am I even wasting my time telling a pathetic typical stupid white left wing woman like you for?

You don’t actually believe that crap you just wrote, do you?

Bush announced the end of major combat operations in Iraq on that day.

15 years later we still can’t land a plane in daylight. Total waste of blood and treasure

What a fucking waste.
/——/ The USS Abe Lincoln did accomplish her mission. What are you yammering about now?

If that were true we wouldn’t have to fly the blob in under the cover of darkness

The mission of the military is to crush the enemy force. We did that. The militant mission was 100% a success. It was the peace that Bush fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“If it were troops handing ‘Yes We Can’ items to Obama for him to sign, CNN would either be touting it or not talking about it because it would be fine and a given that the President had their support. But not for this President. This is CNN.”

This sure puts a dent in the whole, "The troops will side with our overthrow of the president" dream.

Pretty pathetic of CNN, but what else would one expect.

The best asking for an autograph from a president I have seen took place with Bill. He came to the base I was at and we lined up to greet him getting off AF1 (one of the benefits of working Base Operations). As he was going through the line one of our ATC folks handed him a book to sign...it was Rush Limabaugh's "See I told you So". Clinton took it, signed it and gave it back. On the inside he wrote "don't believe everything you read". :21::21::21:

Our guy FAXed a copy to Rush and he talked about it on his show!

The hats were maga hats for 2020 election.

So the questions are, 1) How did the hats get there and 2) Somebody needs needs to read the Military Code of Conduct to everyone.

Pretty pathetic of CNN, but what else would one expect.

The best asking for an autograph from a president I have seen took place with Bill. He came to the base I was at and we lined up to greet him getting off AF1 (one of the benefits of working Base Operations). As he was going through the line one of our ATC folks handed him a book to sign...it was Rush Limabaugh's "See I told you So". Clinton took it, signed it and gave it back. On the inside he wrote "don't believe everything you read". :21::21::21:

Our guy FAXed a copy to Rush and he talked about it on his show!

The hats were maga hats for 2020 election.

So the questions are, 1) How did the hats get there and 2) Somebody needs needs to read the Military Code of Conduct to everyone.

You might try reading the Code of Conduct...it does not cover this situation...

Code of Conduct for Members of the United States Armed Forces

You guys shouldn’t fall into these traps by libs like GG.

Nothing is wrong with what Trump did. Move on dot org
Military members are not allowed to be at political events while in uniform or representing the military in any way.
But of course, this is trivial and hardly worth mention.
The real cause for concern is revealing the location of our navy seals.

That is a major problem. Guess their deployment will now be cut short.

Military members are not allowed to be at political events while in uniform or representing the military in any way.

You are 100% correct.

What is sad, though,is snowflakes, attempting to spin anything and everything into an attack on the President and anyone who supports him. Case in point, snowflakes are trying to claim that the Commander And Chief of the Armed Forces visiting his troops during Christmas is somehow a 'political event'.

Perhaps if Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton visited the troops it would be for political gain, as neither one ever gave a damn about our troops. Hillary even lied about visiting our troops UNDER fire for political gain - to make herself out to be some kind of hero.

Commanders and Chiefs are allowed to visit the troops and the troops are allowed to show their appreciation and support for their Commander And Chief and President.

Bitter, butt-hurt, Trump-hating, hate-driven snowflakes live a completely miserable existence, LIVING every day, every moment, for something - anything - with which to attack the President.

:(

Sure and if President Barack Hussein Obama had done same....

My uncle use to repeat an old saying:

'If 'IF's and 'BUT's were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas'

I prefer the more traditional, a little more modern saying:

'Yeah, and IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass on the ground every time he jumped.'

:p

Forum List

Back