🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN: GOP DEBATE HIGHEST RATED EVENT IN CNN HISTORY

as opposed to all the fake smiles last night?
Never said there weren't any last night but of all the candidates running for President both Republican and Democrat Hillary is the one people see as most fake and inauthentic.
What people ?
The people they poll the ones who don't see her as honest, sincere, or authentic the ones I'm pretty sure you have seen or heard about. Yes I know polls can change this however is a problem Hillary has had for a long time it hurt her in 2008 it's hurting her now if the Democrats had any type of a bench there is a better than average chance she wouldn't get the Democratic nomination this time as well.
Then it's small group of people not everyone.
Thanks.
I never said it was everyone small group huh yeah that would the same so called small group that cost her in 2008. Those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it if that's what Hillary and the left want to do so be it.
Out of context much?

Trump made em relevant again. They owe him a big a thanks. However it's probably short-lived. Once they get back to pushing the Communist Globalism, it's back to irrelevance.

Can't wait to what the ratings are for the first Democratic debate they should be off the charts with that exciting bunch they have.
Interesting take on this issue. The 'exciting bunch' that is the group of GOP candidates is a group of, essentially, comical freaks. So, yeah, a lot of people wanted to watch and see what outlandish things they would say and if any one of them could come up with some kind of sanity and ideas befitting a prospective presidential candidate. I imagine the viewers were mostly entertained by the silliest show in town on this particular date.
Yep.....all they want to hear is "KILL THE RICH!!!!!!"

...and to raise their dismal RATINGS and set their record for 'most watched evuh' THEY HAD TO BRING REPUBLICANS ONTO THEIR NETWORK / SHOW!

:rofl:

FOX news network turned into the Donald Trump show for the last two months--CNN did a great job--and in their after debate I couldn't believe it. They loved Carly Fiorina, she clearly won the debate in all focus groups, including FOX, and on CNN they couldn't stop talking about her.

I am so sick of listening about Donald Trump on Fox News, I may switch over permanently.

...and to raise their dismal RATINGS and set their record for 'most watched evuh' THEY HAD TO BRING REPUBLICANS ONTO THEIR NETWORK / SHOW!

:rofl:

FOX news network turned into the Donald Trump show for the last two months--CNN did a great job--and in their after debate I couldn't believe it. They loved Carly Fiorina, she clearly won the debate in all focus groups, including FOX, and on CNN they couldn't stop talking about her.

I am so sick of listening about Donald Trump on Fox News, I may switch over permanently.

That was a brilliant speech.

I thought CNN did a good job. Could have done without the Secret Service code name question. Brought back memories of the controversy over Jesse Jackson given the handle "Pontiac" when he ran. .

Forum List

Back