CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Prior candidates released their college transcripts. It s how we found out GW was smarter then kerry.

I understand you do not wish to be punked again.
George Bush's transcripts were hacked. I also recall everyone on the right saying college transcripts were meaningless. I agreed with them then and I still do.

College transcripts are meaningless. What people say about the candidates based on college transcripts is what's important. Al Gore was the smartest man in the world (until obama came along). Gore was so smart that ordinary mortals couldn't understand his nuance. Right up until we found out that he failed and washed out of two colleges including seminary. Kerry was brilliant. Except that he too had a remarkable catalog of failure.

Obama is a failure because the Republicans are mean. At least that's what they whine.
If the transcripts ever come out, we'll find out he's a failure because he's not too bright.
On top of being a raging left-winger.

John McCain took a look at Bishop Romney's questionably legal, ethical, and moral tax returns, and decided to go with a bimbo from Alaska instead.

What a slap in the face! :lol:
Why Mr. Synthaholic, methinks thee are gloating.

Why, methinks you are correct.
flower.gif

Bishop Romney is toast.

He can ride out in the same magic underwear he rode in on.

George Bush's transcripts were hacked. I also recall everyone on the right saying college transcripts were meaningless. I agreed with them then and I still do.

College transcripts are meaningless. What people say about the candidates based on college transcripts is what's important. Al Gore was the smartest man in the world (until obama came along). Gore was so smart that ordinary mortals couldn't understand his nuance. Right up until we found out that he failed and washed out of two colleges including seminary. Kerry was brilliant. Except that he too had a remarkable catalog of failure.

Obama is a failure because the Republicans are mean. At least that's what they whine.
If the transcripts ever come out, we'll find out he's a failure because he's not too bright.

They're not that mean, more ignorant than mean.

I'm staring to wonder if testing below 80 on an IQ test is a prerequisite for being accepted into the left-wing cabal. I mean seriously, these folks by and large are not all that bright... ignorance of common science and sense seems to be all pervasive.

Obama should release his transcripts.
To convince us he's smarter than those mean, ignorant Republicans.

Congress should start working on jobs, jobs, jobs. His transcripts are a non issue.

Congress should start working on jobs, jobs, jobs. His transcripts are a non issue.

The House passed an awesome jobs bill in January 2011.
Harry "Wide Stance" Reid ignored it.

They passed it again very recently, Harry was cruising bus station bathrooms and ignored it again.

They passed it again very recently, Harry was cruising bus station bathrooms and ignored it again.

Hmm. Sounds like Obama's jobs bill that hasn't even come to a vote.

What's it like to base every single political theory you have on lies and propaganda?

What's it like to base every single political theory you have on lies and propaganda?

No, it was a House bill.
Obama's $800 billion wasteful stimulus bill didn't work.

Why Mr. Synthaholic, methinks thee are gloating.

Why, methinks you are correct.
flower.gif

Bishop Romney is toast.
He will be the toast of Washington when he reverses Obama's failure to pass a budget which protects Obama from full knowledge of how much spending he is doing behind Congress' backs by calling up the Treasury and demanding half-billion dollar checques for his buddies' buddies.

You see, vigilance is totally necessary in dealing with an usurper.
How is he going to do that? From his old office at Bain? Or from his post-election loss vacation home?

But, Romney's tax returns are?
I do agree with you, Congress should start working on jobs, jobs, jobs.

Actually the taxes are an issue, Meister. I want to know if he paid zero taxes, especially in this economy.

Sad thing is, these are probably not even his theories, more like he's spouting talking points.

But, Romney's tax returns are?
I do agree with you, Congress should start working on jobs, jobs, jobs.
Yes. He's hiding something. The fact that he is so desperate to not let us see his tax returns makes people believe that there is something illegal in them.

Did they try to stick in an antiabortion provision like they do in so many other legislation that has nothing to do with abortion?

Show us that bill.

No, it was a House bill.
Obama's $800 billion wasteful stimulus bill didn't work.

You're a troll.

Forum List

Back