🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

Trump guys talk to Russians.
US spy trackers catch trumpers while listening to Russian spies.
US citizens names are kept secret by law.
Top US Security person follows procedures to find out who the Russian spies are talking to.
Trump whines about the intel community being pissed off about his crew talking to Russian spies.

If trump crew had not talked to Russian spies none of this would be in the news or an issue.

Moral of story, don't talk to Russian spies if you are running for President of the USA.

If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words, Let me Paint You A Picture Of The Obama Administration's Attempts To Conduct Espionage OnThe Trump Campaign &Tie Them To Russia In Some Nefarious Way!
funny-picture-948014336.jpg

Looks more like the press looking deep into the Republican Party! :blahblah: :dig: :tongue-44:

Obama Can Look Deep In To The Republican Party's View Of His Legacy In A Book.
Barack-Obama-Reading-in-Prison--118252.jpg

Last edited:
Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.
Thank God we didn't have that happen, that would be bad.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?
A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

How did they sabotage it?

Be specific...
Here:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Names of individuals implicated will have to wait until the FBI finishes their criminal investigation of Trump's involvement.
In order to have a criminal investigation numb nuts, you have to specify a crime that you are investigating. Can you name one crime that was committed, other than those committed by The Obama Administration?

1917554278-Funny_Healthcare_Prison_Picture.jpg

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Be specific...
Here:

Names of individuals implicated will have to wait until the FBI finishes their criminal investigation of Trump's involvement.

That's not what I asked you, tell us in your own words what the Russians did to influence /sabatoge the elections

And be specific please.

Be specific...
Here:

That's not what I asked you, tell us in your own words what the Russians did to influence /sabatoge the elections

And be specific please.

Oh, oh, ask me. I have a favorite example.:dance:

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Let's hear it so I can make fun of you

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Tick tock waiting

00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Click the link, dummy. The frenzy of all those fake ass stories you fell for, like the "thing" on Hillary's tongue and the over the top speculation on Benghazi and Hillary's e-mails... all created by and/or spread across the internet on Putin's orders to elect Trump and destabilize the west. The frenzy of stories about Muslim hordes raping millions of European women and the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating Obama and Hillary's inner circle... all created and/or spread across the internet on Putin's orders to elect Trump and destabilize the west. And countless other stories.

Then the DNC hacks and Wikileaks... attacks that originated in Russia.

And we continue to discover Trump's people intimately involved with Russian interests and having great sympathy for Russian causes like conquering Ukraine and dominance of the arctic.

But you won't care because you still believe all that shit.

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Still waiting

1awc2u.jpg

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Click the link, dummy. The frenzy of all those fake ass stories you fell for, like the "thing" on Hillary's tongue and the over the top speculation on Benghazi and Hillary's e-mails... all created by and/or spread across the internet on Putin's orders to elect Trump and destabilize the west. The frenzy of stories about Muslim hordes raping millions of European women and the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating Obama and Hillary's inner circle... all created and/or spread across the internet on Putin's orders to elect Trump and destabilize the west. And countless other stories.

And we continue to discover Trump's people intimately involved with Russian interests and having great sympathy for Russian causes like conquering Ukraine and dominance of the arctic.

So the server was fake, her erasing e mails were fake, her and her state department meddling in Russia election was fake, Debbie stepping down from the DNC was fake?

Yea OK keep telling yourself that.

erased-1-2-minutes-hillary-deleted-of-tape-30-000-emails-mmurameirican-556841.png

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Wrong attitude dufus. You are confirming that you are predisposed to ignore facts and stay a brainwashed misinformed cultist. Trying ro educate you would be a waste of time.

As reported by US intelligence, the Russians were busy planting fake news and misinformation to harm Clinton's reputation. I was going to show you an example of how they did this.

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

Wrong attitude dufus. You are confirming that you are predisposed to ignore facts and stay a brainwashed misinformed cultist. Trying ro educate you would be a waste of time.

As reported by US intelligence, the Russians were busy planting fake news and misinformation to harm Clinton's reputation. I was going to show you an example of how they did this.

It's been over 5 minutes, don't tell us you are still using carrier pigeon. What fake news?

hostage-hillary-putin-mails-politics-1469483974.jpg

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

TeamObamaInJail.jpg

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

So umm....ok, so posting on Twitter, Facebook, and on The USMB if you are a Russian Are Crimes?

I'll tell you what the crime is, being a stupid phuck and letting anyone in the media or on The Internet Dictate to you what The Truth is.

Go and Find it Out For Yourself!

obamajail2_1.jpg

Be specific...
Here:

And be specific please.

It has been 25 minutes now, you don't have nothing that wouldn't make you sound like an idiot, thought so...

1344702.png

Here:

And be specific please.

It's been over 5 minutes, don't tell us you are still using carrier pigeon. What fake news?

View attachment 120234
I already answered you dufus.

Jesus would be one of the liberals in the room

Hell Mother Teresa and Gandhi would ask for immunity to testify in a room full of liberals...

Mother Teresa and Gandhi would be appalled at the extremism that has usurped the republican party, and stand with the liberals in the room.
View attachment 120216
He should have accused Romney's dad of murdering JFK. Then he'd be your hero.

Did you know you have an "F" rating here at USMB?

That means you are FAILING!

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.
Failing to extricate yourself from the hole you have dug yourself in to.

And when members of The Obama Administration Fail to explain away their illicit crimes, misdemeanors, and felonies, and unethical behavior....

You will FAIL at making a logical defense for them!

There is no excuse for what they did.

Never in US History has a Sitting US President engaged in Espionage against an Incoming President.

And here you are, trying to make sport of it, and Failing at that too.

But what you are Failing at most of all is in your recognition of how this affects you AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Who cares who won, when you realize the Abuses of Power that occurred?

Do you want to live in a Surveillance State where your Government can dream up any reason it needs, to expose your tax returns, conduct surveillance on you, and whenever it feels like it, release it to The Public?

Do you consent to allow them to hack in to your security cameras, your cell phone, your laptop, your XBOX, and record what you are doing in your home, whenever they feel like it, leak it to THE PRESS or worse yet, use it against you to force you to comply with doing something you don't want to do?

That, apparently is perfectly fine for you. That's about as big a Fail as there is.

But never mind all of that! Stay Ignorant Lefty.

And keep believing in Failed Fairy Tales.

46272693.jpg
Did you know you have an "F" rating here at USMB?

^ Very proud of his rating on an internet board.

And be specific please.

View attachment 120234
I already answered you dufus.

What fake news?

b73.jpg

Forum List

Back