🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

Well,

I think we'll just keep it flying. Rice, legal or not, made a huge mistake and now we are going to make her pay for it.

To bad you guys don't understand that saying "it's all legal" means nothing in the propaganda wars.

Welcome to the world of marketing and B.S.

Snowflakes don't mind being jerked off and lied to as long as it's African Jesus and his disciples doing the lying and jerking off.

He should have accused Romney's dad of murdering JFK. Then he'd be your hero.

Did you know you have an "F" rating here at USMB?

That means you are failing.

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.
Failing to extricate yourself from the hole you have dug yourself in to.

And when members of The Obama Administration Fail to explain away their illicit crimes, misdemeanors, and felonies, and unethical behavior....
You will fail at making a logical defense for them. There is no excuse for what they did.
Never in US History has a Sitting US President engaged in Espionage against an Incoming President.

And here you are, trying to make sport of it, and failing at that too.

But what you are failing at most of all is in your recognition of how this affects you AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Who cares who won, when you realize the Abuses of Power that occurred.

Do you want to live in a Surveillance State where your Government can dream up any reason it needs to, expose your tax returns, conduct surveillance on you, and whenever it feels like it, release it to The Public. Hack in to your security cameras, your cell phone, your laptop, your XBOX, and record what you are doing in your home, and if it feels like it, leak it to THE PRESS or worse yet, use it against you to force you to comply with doing something you don't want to do.

But never mind all of that! Stay Ignorant Lefty.

46272693.jpg
Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.
My God, are you still butt hurt?!!
"Still?" This happened yesterday!
Your butt hurt should have ebbed by now. It's been almost 5 months.

[

Your Russian sympathies and the unanimous intelligence report about Russia working for Trump's campaign

Ah, you come back lying, as a Nazicrat scum should! :thup: you are credit to your Fuhrer, Herr Soros.
Weak. Your insane rambling aside, you cannot deny that the report exists.

"Russian Sympathies?" You lying Nazi fuck.

The vague report that the Obama holdovers put out in January is of little use, double talk that gets to no point, ever.

Now RICE getting caught, that has real meat, no matter how the Soros press tries to spin it. Remember, you Nazi scum have been lying for a month that no spying ever happened, so to come back and claim "it was perfectly normal and legal to spy on the opposition candidate" is simply not cutting it.

You Nazis are in real trouble.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?
A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Except that never happened... but hey, you run with your RUSSIA!!!!!!! narrative.

:blowup:
I don't need to. The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and officials are running with it at a higher level than I ever could.

Whatever... they have publicly attested there is zero evidence the Russians influenced the election.

But hey, investigate away.

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

Well,

I think we'll just keep it flying. Rice, legal or not, made a huge mistake and now we are going to make her pay for it.

To bad you guys don't understand that saying "it's all legal" means nothing in the propaganda wars.

Propaganda wars? You're worried about propaganda wars?! We've got a guy in the White House who either benefitted from or was in cahootz with massive, unfettered TREASON... and you're worried about political fallout? Unbelievable.

No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Except that never happened... but hey, you run with your RUSSIA!!!!!!! narrative.

I don't need to. The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and officials are running with it at a higher level than I ever could.

Whatever... they have publicly attested there is zero evidence the Russians influenced the election.

A complete lie, but whatever :rolleyes:

Well,

Propaganda wars? You're worried about propaganda wars?! We've got a guy in the White House who either benefitted from or was in cahootz with massive, unfettered TREASON... and you're worried about political fallout? Unbelievable.

Yes, I realize it is tough for you to believe that isn't the case....but what do I care about your seizures ? Someone hacked the DNC....I could care less if Trump showed them how to do it.

I don't like the guy, but I have to admit I am enjoying you guys blow blood vessels because of high blood pressure. To bad Ed Shultz isn't on the air anymore. I dreamed of the day he'd have a stroke right on camera. I'll bet this would have done it to him.

A complete lie, but whatever :rolleyes:

Then all you need to do is point to the evidence to refute him, Nazi boi...

I mean, you DO have evidence, don't you?

I love how Lemmon tried to tie Trumps claim about wiretapping which I never believed to the story about Susan Rice. He did succeed at one thing showing who the truly desperate one is I respected Don Lemmon and considered him to be pretty fair and even handed he just tossed that right out the window,

After 18 months of so called "Incidental Investigations & Surveillance Of National Importance & National Security" of President Trump by Obama Bin Lying, The Espionage Produced Exactly how many Indictments?

Thank you for playing.

You win an orange jump suit!
clinton-640x330.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:

I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:
The only thing that is blowing up in anyone's face will be something unpleasant for Lefty when his Heros Become Prison Bitches.

Every Crime that has been uncovered has been committed by The Obama Regime and his Sycophants, and that's not going to change.

When you conduct that kind of espionage for that long and find nothing, there is nothing there, but what it does is create a paper trail, of The Obama Administration's Actions, and that trail is slowly becoming uncovered.

936583ea0798f97c6c841bd3e5e088c9.jpg

American Journalism is dead. How can a 'credible' news entity become an 'Opposition' to the President. That's not credible journalism. It is Fake News.

If you are ok with domestic spying because you don't like the person being attacked by the spying, you are a jackass.

The Obama administration was the most transparent in history.

giphy.gif

American Journalism is dead. How can a 'credible' news entity become an 'Opposition' to the President. That's not credible journalism. It is Fake News.

The only thing killing "truth in journalism" are the daily press conferences held by Sean Spicer for his LYING boss! :blahblah:

Forum List

Back