🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

I watched the interview with her, tough to glean much from it except I learned about the intelligence process behind the scenes. The only real method would be as Rand Paul suggested, that she testify in front of Congress.

Also, the leak or whistleblower has to confront her and provide the evidence that she shared spreadsheet of unmasked names about the Trump campaign team. This is the best way to provide transparency and accountability as Americans expect.

As an aside, I watched a few more minutes of MSNBC and they appear frighteningly more balanced than CNN is now...what's going on? I'm sure my opinion would change if I watched the Rachel Maddow show hah, I've seen her in meltdown mode and it's as unprofessional and embarrassing as anything you might see on TV.

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

The desperation is so embarrassing; simply to try and make Trump's Tweet accurate or have some bit of truth in it! All these people are bent to keep this up when the he's obviously a compulsive, inveterate, and pathological liar! Nothing can save that worldwide view of "the ORANGE one!" :puke: :cuckoo: :dunno:
What's embarrassing is your boy hiding behind Susan Rice's skirt all the time.
Whadda fem.

This is true. Barry is a CUCK.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

Can CNN make it any clearer that they are NOTHING but the propaganda wing of the DNC?

There is nothing to see at this time. There is no bombshell. It is just Trump Davidians trying to distract from the investigation of Russia interfering in our elections. Susan Rice was a part of Obama's foreign policy team so she would have had the right to see the names. The fact is that people who know how it works say it is politicians being politicians.

I'll bet you think that Fox News is a legitimate news organization rather than part of the propaganda wing of the Trump Administration.

I don't know what Trump expected the media to do when he went after them like that.

We're not going to see a normal press for some time.

There is no press, there is only a liberal dominated media which functions as the propaganda ministry for the Democratic party.

The press is overt and brazen about their partisanship....AND YET TRUMP WON!

Snowflakes went to bed with Hillary and woke up with da aids.

Fuck snowflake journalists.

Even their hero is a lying piece of shit....Dan RATHER.

Lying sack of shit.

American female soldier points at the pensises of POWs.....AND SHE IS PUNISHED....Front page of the New York Times for over 100 days straight.

Obama murders thousands of innocent people in drone strikes, even drones an AMERICAN CITIZEN with no due process.....CRICKETS from the snowflake media.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

Can CNN make it any clearer that they are NOTHING but the propaganda wing of the DNC?

There is nothing to see at this time. There is no bombshell. It is just Trump Davidians trying to distract from the investigation of Russia interfering in our elections. Susan Rice was a part of Obama's foreign policy team so she would have had the right to see the names. The fact is that people who know how it works say it is politicians being politicians.

I'll bet you think that Fox News is a legitimate news organization rather than part of the propaganda wing of the Trump Administration.

How did the Russians interfere in our elections?

Be specific please

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

Flynn did nothing illegal and was just doing his job, so this whole thing with Rice warrants an investigation into how deep Democratic subversion runs. From the moment Hillary asked Trump during the debates if he would be willing to accept the election results if Hillary herself won, I knew she was only projecting, and she herself could never accept a Trump win. Democrats in Washington may mouth the words but it's perfectly clear they have doing everything they could to make Trumps win Illegitamate. They want investigations where no one has done anything wrong, so it's obviously political. Using government Intel resources to investigate the opposing political party is walking a very fine line. Your damn right, we need an investigation into Rice and her motives and who she was answering to.

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

American female soldier points at the pensises of POWs.....AND SHE IS PUNISHED....Front page of the New York Times for over 100 days straight.

Obama murders thousands of innocent people in drone strikes, even drones an AMERICAN CITIZEN with no due process.....CRICKETS from the snowflake media.

I am glad that Obama allowed the drone strikes to proceed. They were carried out by Americans to kill terrorists before they could kill us. This may elude your mental power but we are at war with radical Islam. If American citizens are overseas aiding our enemies they have no due process rights. The fact is that these drone strikes have killed major terrorist leaders.

Flynn did nothing illegal and was just doing his job.

Yeah that's why he begged for immunity :rolleyes:

Dumb sheep
He was Exonerated by The FBI of any illicit actions.
He doesn't need immunity at all.
But if I were him, I'd ask for it so that The Corrupt Dems couldn't launch wave after wave of frivolous law suits against him.

He can't be prosecuted even without immunity because we have every sentence, phrase and paragraph of anything he ever said to anyone in Russia....and after reviewing all of that, The FBI said he was innocent of wrong doing.

Too bad there is not a debate.

CNN would sneak the questions to Rice before it....

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back