🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

Can CNN make it any clearer that they are NOTHING but the propaganda wing of the DNC?

CNN is an old and discredited media outlet that is now generally ignored...

CNN is only ignored by NaziCons who want their daily dose of conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies. The mushrooms love their daily dose of shit. In fact, they thrive on it.

Trying to play the old and worn out "Nazi-Card"?
Does this old Commie-Tactic still impress anybody?

You are guilty of invoking Godwin's Law, go and play outside while grown up people are discussing!

:D

I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:
The only thing that is blowing up in anyone's face will be something unpleasant for Lefty when his Heros Become Prison Bitches.

Every Crime that has been uncovered has been committed by The Obama Regime and his Sycophants, and that's not going to change.

When you conduct that kind of espionage for that long and find nothing, there is nothing there, but what it does is create a paper trail, of The Obama Administration's Actions, and that trail is slowly becoming uncovered.

936583ea0798f97c6c841bd3e5e088c9.jpg

I can tell that black guys terrify you. Every time you want to make something seriously scary, you find the darkest skinned guy to post up. You seem to have a problem with a wide range of people.

Oh, oh, ask me. I have a favorite example.:dance:

Let's hear it so I can make fun of you

Wrong attitude dufus. You are confirming that you are predisposed to ignore facts and stay a brainwashed misinformed cultist. Trying ro educate you would be a waste of time.

As reported by US intelligence, the Russians were busy planting fake news and misinformation to harm Clinton's reputation. I was going to show you an example of how they did this.

It's been over 5 minutes, don't tell us you are still using carrier pigeon. What fake news?

I already answered you dufus.

What fake news?

Fake news that was endlessly promoted right here at USMB.

Wrong attitude dufus. You are confirming that you are predisposed to ignore facts and stay a brainwashed misinformed cultist. Trying ro educate you would be a waste of time.

As reported by US intelligence, the Russians were busy planting fake news and misinformation to harm Clinton's reputation. I was going to show you an example of how they did this.

It's been over 5 minutes, don't tell us you are still using carrier pigeon. What fake news?

What fake news?

Totally. If I knew of someone looking for examples of fake news and it's influence on the American people, I would refer them here.

What fake news?

Still nothing...

What fake news?

Again the 1,000s of emails Hillary deleted? Fact

Her server ? Fact

Her using private email account? Fact

Her unsecured blackberry? Fact

What fake news?

Totally. If I knew of someone looking for examples of fake news and it's influence on the American people, I would refer them here.

What fake news? I would refer to you as another history revisionist...

And ignoring the fact the only thing the Russians did was leak evidence that Hillary was a corrupt lying bitch ...
Fact

What fake news?

And ignoring the fact the only thing the Russians did was leak evidence that Hillary was a corrupt lying bitch ...
Fact

Ahhh but according to the left the only people that can leak evidence is NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC and Only if it is about democrat foes.

I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:
The only thing that is blowing up in anyone's face will be something unpleasant for Lefty when his Heros Become Prison Bitches.

Every Crime that has been uncovered has been committed by The Obama Regime and his Sycophants, and that's not going to change.

When you conduct that kind of espionage for that long and find nothing, there is nothing there, but what it does is create a paper trail, of The Obama Administration's Actions, and that trail is slowly becoming uncovered.

936583ea0798f97c6c841bd3e5e088c9.jpg

I can tell that black guys terrify you. Every time you want to make something seriously scary, you find the darkest skinned guy to post up. You seem to have a problem with a wide range of people.

...but they say they aren't "bigots or racists!" Tell that BS to Lynch, Rice, The Obamas, & Holder! They had to deal with unprecedented disrespect and I won't ever let that "scummy" republican party to ever forget it! :blahblah: :badgrin: :321:

What fake news?

Fact

Who started the allegations that Hillary Clinton was behind a coup in Ukraine that installed a Nazi regime?

Not really much of a story. Rice doing something legal and part of her job description versus a conspiracy to commit widespread treason by the Trump admin.

/----- So why are Dems still denying Obozo wire tapped Trump?? Why if it was perfectly legal??? Why why why???
He didn't. That was just Trump having one of his episodes of insanity while shitting out his morning KFC.
/---- DENY DENY DENY ALL YOU WANT. Susan Rice Refuses to Deny Trump ‘Unmasking’ Requests — Despite Claiming Ignorance Just Weeks Ago,

Former White House National Security Advisor to President Obama, Susan Rice, appeared on Andrea Mitchell Reports on Tuesday in her first interview since news broke that she was allegedly involved in the “unmasking” requests of Trump campaign and transition officials. Eli Lake reported for Bloomberg News on Monday that Rice was behind the requests to unmask the identities of members of the Trump transition team inadvertently caught up in intelligence signals intercepts.

From almost the outset of the interview, Rice did not make any effort to deny that she was involved in requests to unmask the identities of Americans inadvertently caught up in intelligence signals intercepts. However, she refused to disclose the identities of any of the individuals who were unmasked, saying it would be a violation of classification laws to do so. Furthermore, she denied that any of it was done for political purposes or as part of a coordinated effort to target the Trump transition team.

“The allegation is that somehow the Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes, ” Rice told Andrea Mitchell. “That’s absolutely false.”
Iraq commander.jpg

Andrea Mitchell, there's another activist Dem disguised as a "US" media "news" person...

What fake news?

Fact

A timely example. Thank you.

Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?
A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Except that never happened... but hey, you run with your RUSSIA!!!!!!! narrative.

:blowup:

Nah, it's cool, the FBI will.

Andrea Mitchell, there's another activist Dem disguised as a "US" media "news" person...

True, most intelligent, learned people who write books, inform the public, and hold a great deal of knowledge are (or were), after all, Democrats.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Bill Nye
Andrea Mitchell
Doris Kearns Goodwin
Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Jon Meacham
Ron Chernow

and on and on....

Fact
The only thing the Russians ALLEGEDLY DID was leak evidence that Hillary was a corrupt lying bitch, but since everyone already knew that anyway, it had zero impact on the election.

upload_2017-4-4_21-14-31.png

Fact
The only thing the Russians ALLEGEDLY DID was leak evidence that Hillary was a corrupt lying bitch, but since everyone already knew that anyway, it had zero impact on the election.

View attachment 120273
All investigated and bs...

OP- and so did CBS and every other reputable new media in the world. NOBODY believes dupe crap but Billionaire New BS GOP Media and fools like you.

Fact

View attachment 120273

OP- and so did CBS and every other reputable new media in the world. NOBODY believes dupe crap but Billionaire New BS GOP Media and fools like you.

No, not BS at all. Comey let Hillary off the hook for things that would have put any one of us peons in the slammer for centuries, if not a firing squad.

upload_2017-4-4_21-23-33.png

Fact

View attachment 120273

No, not BS at all. Comey let Hillary off the hook for things that would have put any one of us peons in the slammer for centuries, if not a firing squad.

View attachment 120275
Hilarious- totally brainwashed. How's the special prosecutor coming?

I don't know what Trump expected the media to do when he went after them like that.

We're not going to see a normal press for some time.

Obama is part of the reason, along with the press reporting on stories that bolster their ideology, and ignoring or downplaying stories that might be counter to their personal beliefs.

The First Amendment permits information, ideas and opinions without interference, constraint or prosecution by the government.

When the Obama administration spied on reporter James Rosen as a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news.

Conservative news sources were fully under attack while Obama was POTUS. Dude was obessed with FOX NEWS.

Forum List

Back