🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

American Journalism is dead. How can a 'credible' news entity become an 'Opposition' to the President. That's not credible journalism. It is Fake News.

The only thing killing "truth in journalism" are the daily press conferences held by Sean Spicer for his LYING boss! :blahblah:
Well, The Former Administration Can Hold Press Conferences Too!

I am sure CNN will carry plenty of these........

17317041-mmmain.jpg

The first track was hacking the DNC servers and getting embarrassing e-mails. They then used WikiLeaks to fence the stolen information. Trump assisted the Russians by making light of it and seeming to invite further Russian interference.
LOL. You're digging deeeeep for something to fling. Good lord!

American Journalism is dead. How can a 'credible' news entity become an 'Opposition' to the President. That's not credible journalism. It is Fake News.

The only thing killing "truth in journalism" are the daily press conferences held by Sean Spicer for his LYING boss! :blahblah:
The well oiled liar is gone, you can't spin your propaganda into reality, sorry.

Lol, you despicable shit4brains, you think that it is OK for Obama to spy on an opposition POTUS candidate only because Obama is a Dimmocrat.

Your ideologically driven blindness is simply hilarious, as your idiotic group alienates fair minded Americans across the continent.

It will be just a huge laugh when you morons lose more governorships, more seats in state level Congresses and even more Federal Congressional seats as well in the coming 2018 elections.

And you deserve it for being such lying, stupid, evil, jack asses.

I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:

You must cry yourself to sleep every night. You Fascists end upbeing the ones it "blows up on" every time

Your idiotic conspiracy theory is now nabbing corrupt Obama lackey Susan Rice, rather that "getting" the object of your hatred, Donald Trump.

You Nazicrats have a LOT of hate, but you are severely lacking in brains.

The first track was hacking the DNC servers and getting embarrassing e-mails. They then used WikiLeaks to fence the stolen information. Trump assisted the Russians by making light of it and seeming to invite further Russian interference.
LOL. You're digging deeeeep for something to fling. Good lord!
Speaking of Digging Deep, I Imagine Soon Members Of The Obama Administration Will Experience This First Hand!
Jail-before-after-funny-233x300.jpg

I will be so glad when this blows up in all of the faces of people who even "think" Trump's credible at this point! I will LMAO and remind them of how foolish they were! Trump led the Birther movement for 5 years and only let it go just before the transfer of power! Obama's a bigger man than me; still willing to help the "lying sack!" I personally would have told him & the country to "go to HELL!" That's what they thought of him and his legacy; elect a pathological LIAR! :blahblah:

You must cry yourself to sleep every night. You Fascists end upbeing the ones it "blows up on" every time

Your idiotic conspiracy theory is now nabbing corrupt Obama lackey Susan Rice, rather that "getting" the object of your hatred, Donald Trump.

You Nazicrats have a LOT of hate, but you are severely lacking in brains.
And To Think, They Used The Intelligence Community To Lay A Trap For Their Own Damn Selves.
Prison_3ebe98_1439599.jpg

Last edited:
Did you know you have an "F" rating here at USMB?

That means you are failing.

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.
Failing to extricate yourself from the hole you have dug yourself in to.

And when members of The Obama Administration Fail to explain away their illicit crimes, misdemeanors, and felonies, and unethical behavior....
You will fail at making a logical defense for them. There is no excuse for what they did.
Never in US History has a Sitting US President engaged in Espionage against an Incoming President.

And here you are, trying to make sport of it, and failing at that too.

But what you are failing at most of all is in your recognition of how this affects you AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Who cares who won, when you realize the Abuses of Power that occurred.

Do you want to live in a Surveillance State where your Government can dream up any reason it needs to, expose your tax returns, conduct surveillance on you, and whenever it feels like it, release it to The Public. Hack in to your security cameras, your cell phone, your laptop, your XBOX, and record what you are doing in your home, and if it feels like it, leak it to THE PRESS or worse yet, use it against you to force you to comply with doing something you don't want to do.

But never mind all of that! Stay Ignorant Lefty.

46272693.jpg
Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?
A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

How did they sabotage it?

Be specific...

All Press Secretaries are Propagandists. That's their job. It didn't start with Donald Trump.

Trump guys talk to Russians.
US spy trackers catch trumpers while listening to Russian spies.
US citizens names are kept secret by law.
Top US Security person follows procedures to find out who the Russian spies are talking to.
Trump whines about the intel community being pissed off about his crew talking to Russian spies.

If trump crew had not talked to Russian spies none of this would be in the news or an issue.

Moral of story, don't talk to Russian spies if you are running for President of the USA.

Lol, you despicable shit4brains, you think that it is OK for Obama to spy on an opposition POTUS candidate only because Obama is a Dimmocrat.

Your ideologically driven blindness is simply hilarious, as your idiotic group alienates fair minded Americans across the continent.

It will be just a huge laugh when you morons lose more governorships, more seats in state level Congresses and even more Federal Congressional seats as well in the coming 2018 elections.

And you deserve it for being such lying, stupid, evil, jack asses.

It's the flaw in their DNA.

The looney left are perfectly fine with wiping their asses with the Constitution as long as it's someone they like who is overstepping government authority.

They don't give a shit about Obama's droning innocent civilian overseas....because he is Kenyan Jesus.
When Bush was doing it...they were VERY mad.

Same action....different person...different snowflake logic.

All Press Secretaries are Propagandists. That's their job. It didn't start with Donald Trump.

These losers have taken it to new heights of BULL$#!t; sorta like the latest vote of the ACA "was very close, but we're going to drop it after 17 days! OBTW it's on again!" :blahblah: :bang3: :cuckoo: :dig: :dunno:

Top US Security person follows procedures to find out who the Russian spies are talking to.
Trump whines about the intel community being pissed off about his crew talking to Russian spies.

If trump crew had not talked to Russian spies none of this would be in the news or an issue.

Moral of story, don't talk to Russian spies if you are running for President of the USA.

If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words, Let me Paint You A Picture Of The Obama Administration's Attempts To Conduct Espionage On The Trump Campaign &Tie Them To Russia In Some Nefarious Way!
funny-picture-948014336.jpg

Not nearly to the extent Clinton guys did, though.

Until corrupt fucks like Susan Rice start unmasking them. Fucking Stalinist pigs.

Who talked to Russian spies? You're lying, you old Commie bastard.

The only one dealing with Russian spies was Clinton, you old Commie fuck.

Why was it OK for Obama to tell this to the Russian ambassador?

Obama Tells Russia's Medvedev 'More Flexibility' After 2012 Election

https://www.mrctv.org/embed/191281

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said

If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words, Let me Paint You A Picture Of The Obama Administration's Attempts To Conduct Espionage OnThe Trump Campaign &Tie Them To Russia In Some Nefarious Way!
funny-picture-948014336.jpg

Looks more like the press looking deep into the Republican Party! :blahblah: :dig: :tongue-44:

Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?
A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

How did they sabotage it?

Be specific...
Here:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Names of individuals implicated will have to wait until the FBI finishes their criminal investigation of Trump's involvement.

Forum List

Back