🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN instructs viewers to ignore the SUSAN RICE story

Jesus would be one of the liberals in the room

Hell Mother Teresa and Gandhi would ask for immunity to testify in a room full of liberals...

Mother Teresa and Gandhi would be appalled at the extremism that has usurped the republican party, and stand with the liberals in the room.
View attachment 120216
He should have accused Romney's dad of murdering JFK. Then he'd be your hero.

What does that mean? The whole point is who wouldn't ask for immunity in a room full of democrats who are known to lie, spin it or tell half truths.

Just a callback to Trump telling what may be the most egregious lie in the history of politics in the United States.

Mother Teresa and Gandhi would be appalled at the extremism that has usurped the republican party, and stand with the liberals in the room.
View attachment 120216

Did you know you have an "F" rating here at USMB?

That means you are failing.

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.
Failing to extricate yourself from the hole you have dug yourself in to.

And when members of The Obama Administration Fail to explain away their illicit crimes, misdemeanors, and felonies, and unethical behavior....
You will fail at making a logical defense for them. There is no excuse for what they did.
Never in US History has a Sitting US President engaged in Espionage against an Incoming President.

And here you are, trying to make sport of it, and failing at that too.

But what you are failing at most of all is in your recognition of how this affects you AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Who cares who won, when you realize the Abuses of Power that occurred.

Do you want to live in a Surveillance State where your Government can dream up any reason it needs to, expose your tax returns, conduct surveillance on you, and whenever it feels like it, release it to The Public. Hack in to your security cameras, your cell phone, your laptop, your XBOX, and record what you are doing in your home, and if it feels like it, leak it to THE PRESS or worse yet, use it against you to force you to comply with doing something you don't want to do.

But never mind all of that! Stay Ignorant Lefty.

46272693.jpg
Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.

I am glad that Trump made you happy with that.
Maybe you are making progress, in The Wrong Direction.
No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

Hell Mother Teresa and Gandhi would ask for immunity to testify in a room full of liberals...

View attachment 120216

What does that mean? The whole point is who wouldn't ask for immunity in a room full of democrats who are known to lie, spin it or tell half truths.

Just a callback to Trump telling what may be the most egregious lie in the history of politics in the United States.
Which would be

Lie # 1: No Surveillance Ever Occurred
Lie # 2: It Was Just Incidental
Lie # 3: It Was Vital To National Security
Lie # 4: No One In The Obama Administration Knew About It
Lie # 5: No One In The Obama Administration Unmasked The "Incidental Targets"
Lie # 6: No One In The Obama Administration Released Classified Information
Lie # 7: No One In The Obama Administration Released President Trump's Tax Return
Lie # 8: No One In The Obama Administration Shared Classified Intelligence With Hillary Clinton

Which Egregious Lie Above Are You Referring To?

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.

And when members of The Obama Administration Fail to explain away their illicit crimes, misdemeanors, and felonies, and unethical behavior....
You will fail at making a logical defense for them. There is no excuse for what they did.
Never in US History has a Sitting US President engaged in Espionage against an Incoming President.

But what you are failing at most of all is in your recognition of how this affects you AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Do you want to live in a Surveillance State where your Government can dream up any reason it needs to, expose your tax returns, conduct surveillance on you, and whenever it feels like it, release it to The Public. Hack in to your security cameras, your cell phone, your laptop, your XBOX, and record what you are doing in your home, and if it feels like it, leak it to THE PRESS or worse yet, use it against you to force you to comply with doing something you don't want to do.

46272693.jpg
Speaking of surveillance state, Trump just made it legal for people with your private information to give it to anybody they want. Congratulations you dumb fucking rube.

No I oppose police states and holding ciizens under suspicion. That's your alt-right's territory.

But you have no issues with holding The Nation Hostage Over a Lie, now do you?

View attachment 120216

Which would be

Lie # 1: No Surveillance Ever Occurred
Lie # 2: It Was Just Incidental
Lie # 3: It Was Vital To National Security
Lie # 4: No One In The Obama Administration Knew About It
Lie # 5: No One In The Obama Administration Unmasked The "Incidental Targets"
Lie # 6: No One In The Obama Administration Released Classified Information
Lie # 7: No One In The Obama Administration Released President Trump's Tax Return

Which Egregious Lie Above Are You Referring To?
Duh, Trump accusing a political opponents family of outlandish murder for political gain. You're dangerously uninformed.

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.

46272693.jpg

A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Failing to make a point.
Failing to amuse me.

46272693.jpg

A lie, yes. Widespread treason from collaborating with a foreign government to sabotage our free elections? That, no. No issue with holding the administration hostage for that one.

Except that never happened... but hey, you run with your RUSSIA!!!!!!! narrative.

:blowup:

Except that never happened... but hey, you run with your RUSSIA!!!!!!! narrative.

I don't need to. The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and officials are running with it at a higher level than I ever could.

Yes musn't forget the alt-right terror over vaccines

Must not forget that the Nazicrats have the corrupt press in their pockets.

Hey, you fascists might not have any evidence to support your insane conspiracy theory, but you have CNN, and they don't need evidence!

Party above all.

I don't need to. The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and officials are running with it at a higher level than I ever could.

Really?

Let's see some evidence, Comrade Brown Shirt?

Really?

Let's see some evidence, Comrade Brown Shirt?
Get me some top secret clearance. If you can't, we'll have to wait until the criminal investigation is over. I hope they don't end up giving Flynn or any of Trump's other cronies immunity.

Forum List

Back