CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

Then why did her neighbors all say they knew when questioned by reporters?
Quote them.....

You quoted a known liar and over-zealous prosecutor. The ball is still in your court!
Fitzgerald, a Republican, was an independent investigator/prosecutor PICKED by the Republicans in congress. He was not overzealous, if he were, others would have been prosecuted...

Also, if you read all that Fitzgerald said he uncovered in his investigation on this, he explains the law/rules on when you have a covert agent and explains why she was determined to be a NOC, and covert agent under the govt's definition of the position...

You do know that he was the prosecutor who got his dick slapped for prosecuting Scooter Libby for a crime that didn't exist?

Liberals! Brain-damaged and they don't even know it!
You think Fitzgerald "got his Dick slapped for prosecuting Libby??" You're fucking demented. First and foremost, Fitzgerald won. He got a conviction. Secondly, there need not be an underlying crime for obstructing justice or perjury. Who knows where you come up with this shit? :cuckoo: If that were the case, everyone would obstruct investigations into alleged crimes so that they could escape charges for their crime and for obstructing the investigation. If anything, people like Libby who commit perjury and obstruction of justice where there is no underlying crime, should be charged with stupidity for breaking laws unnecessarily. Of course, if stupid was illegal, there would be no conservatives here for us Liberals to fuck with -- you'd all be lifers.

It was a witch hunt and everyone knew it! Plame was outed by an assistant secretary of state and Fitzgerald KNEW that when he began investigating Libby.

I hope they never let you serve on a jury because you are just as stupid as the one that convicted Libby of being a Republican. That is why his sentence was commuted.

Continuing the lie? Every one of her neighbors knew she worked for the CIA!
How sad that you rightwing fucks just can't stop lying. :eusa_liar: Too bad I don't get paid for shining the light of truth on y'all; I could quit my day job.

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life." - Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

Quote them.....

You quoted a known liar and over-zealous prosecutor. The ball is still in your court!
The ball is not in my court because you're an idiot who spouted nonsense and then declared, "the ball is in your court." You have offered no evidence any neighbor knew she was a cover CIA agent, no evidence Fitzgerald lied, no evidence of anything you claimed.

Basically, you're shooting blanks at me while yelling, "dance," and I'm just standing here shaking my head and laughing at you.

Goodbye! I have no tolerance for such liberal hypocrisy and absolute stupidity.

Quote them.....

Fitzgerald, a Republican, was an independent investigator/prosecutor PICKED by the Republicans in congress. He was not overzealous, if he were, others would have been prosecuted...

Also, if you read all that Fitzgerald said he uncovered in his investigation on this, he explains the law/rules on when you have a covert agent and explains why she was determined to be a NOC, and covert agent under the govt's definition of the position...

You do know that he was the prosecutor who got his dick slapped for prosecuting Scooter Libby for a crime that didn't exist?

Liberals! Brain-damaged and they don't even know it!
You think Fitzgerald "got his Dick slapped for prosecuting Libby??" You're fucking demented. First and foremost, Fitzgerald won. He got a conviction. Secondly, there need not be an underlying crime for obstructing justice or perjury. Who knows where you come up with this shit? :cuckoo: If that were the case, everyone would obstruct investigations into alleged crimes so that they could escape charges for their crime and for obstructing the investigation. If anything, people like Libby who commit perjury and obstruction of justice where there is no underlying crime, should be charged with stupidity for breaking laws unnecessarily. Of course, if stupid was illegal, there would be no conservatives here for us Liberals to fuck with -- you'd all be lifers.

It was a witch hunt and everyone knew it! Plame was outed by an assistant secretary of state and Fitzgerald KNEW that when he began investigating Libby.

I hope they never let you serve on a jury because you are just as stupid as the one that convicted Libby of being a Republican. That is why his sentence was commuted.
According to you, Libby lied under oath for nothing and obstructed justice for nothing. Of course he's a moron -- he's a conservative. Moron and conservative go hand-in-hand like Sun and hot.

How sad that you rightwing fucks just can't stop lying. :eusa_liar: Too bad I don't get paid for shining the light of truth on y'all; I could quit my day job.

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life." - Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

Quote them.....

The ball is not in my court because you're an idiot who spouted nonsense and then declared, "the ball is in your court." You have offered no evidence any neighbor knew she was a cover CIA agent, no evidence Fitzgerald lied, no evidence of anything you claimed.

Basically, you're shooting blanks at me while yelling, "dance," and I'm just standing here shaking my head and laughing at you.

Goodbye! I have no tolerance for such liberal hypocrisy and absolute stupidity.
Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

logo.gif

Let's tally up the carnage, shall we?

You start by making bullshit claims. When shown your bullshit is nothing but bullshit, you heap on more bullshit and declare victory. When showed your victory dance is meritless and challenged for proof, you name call and run away.

Yeppers, you're a conservative alright.
thumbsup.gif

Well, Gee...Faun! We'd ALL know what kind of security was on her server if the tech who set it up wasn't taking the 5th and refusing to answer questions because it might incriminate him! He knows what they did was illegal. So does his lawyer!
But you don't know what's on it. Which is the key to showing you're a lying con tool -- despite not knowing what's on it, you're laying disparaging comments about its security which are quite obviously bullshit because you don't actually know what security was on it.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Nobody outside of the Clinton inner circle knows what was on those servers...
Which means you lied when you described her server as "rather easy to hack." How many times are you going to admit it? You think there's anybody left here who hasn't seen you fess up to lying about her email server?

Time for you to move on to your next con lie...

Since her server was set up by some IT guy from her campaign and not a trained cyber security expert...I'm assuming it WAS rather easy to hack! Since the Clinton Camp has been stonewalling this investigation from the start and the IT guy is now taking the 5th...it's hard to know...isn't it!
First, I note that you're already trying to wiggle out of your lie by changing your tune from claiming her server was "rather easy" to hack ... to ... you "assume." Which of course, you do only because you were caught lying by pretending like you knew how secure her server was when the reality is -- you have no fucking clue. Just like you have no fucking clue of just how knowledgeable the IT guy is at securing an email server.

But again, all you do is, as usual, expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum sees you to be. Constantly lying and constantly just making shit up.

Before we "move on" (why is it that Clinton supporters are constantly calling for people to "move on" from scandals?) did you want to take a crack at explaining WHY that IT guy is taking the 5th?
Of course not. Unlike you, I don't speculate and just make shit up. How could I know why he's pleading the 5th any more than you? You do realize that any excuse you offer is merely you lying again and pulling more shit out of your ass, right?

You don't speculate? Really, Faun? You've already assumed that Clinton's servers were secure and weren't hacked. I have no idea how you've made THAT determination!

The tech that set up Clinton's servers is taking the 5th...

You don't want to speculate about THAT because let's face it...his taking the 5th is about as big a red flag that something illegal WAS going on with Clinton's servers...the deletion of those thousands of emails...and most importantly the hiding of evidence from Congress.

You don't have a problem with a Secretary of State conducting official business through channels that prevent oversight from Congress, Synth?
I have as much problem with that as Republicans did with Bushies deleting 22 MILLION emails.

Her "security" was set up by an IT guy who worked for her campaign. Would you now like to claim that gentleman was an expert on cyber security?

This is the only issue I have with the private server. They certainly could have afforded a recognized expert, which would have further shielded her from these attacks from the wingnuts.

The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.
As I've proven, they've done a shitty job.

Her server has never been hacked before becoming known, unlike the State Dept. servers.

You have absolutely no proof whatsoever that Clinton's servers were not hacked! None. Whether they were or weren't however is a moot point. What Hillary Clinton did was to put herself above rules that were put in place to prevent corruption and provide transparency. The question you should be asking yourself is WHY she chose to do so! As with most criminal acts...the usual approach is to "follow the money".

I have more proof that they weren't than you do that they were.

Show me proof that it was hacked, with an article dated before the knowledge of the existence of her private server.

This all brings us full circle to the promise that Barack Obama made as he took office that his Administration would be the "most transparent" Administration EVER!
How does that compare with George W. Bush's promise of a "humble foreign policy"?

I beat you every time, dude. Every fucking time. You're great for my ego!
4i6Ckte.gif

Of course not. She will never be held accountable because she has a D after her name. People who think that anything will happen to her are just fooling themselves.
Awww, poor baby.

Why? I'm not fooling myself.

Drinking early are you?
The FBI was praised by you wingnuts as the only honest agency in the Obama administration when James Comey was testifying that they couldn't vet every single Syrian refugee coming into the country.

Now, predictably (and I predicted it here), the FBI is now a corrupt puppet of Obama.

You're pathetic.

Did I ever say that? No I didn't. Keep making shit up, moron.
I said "you wingnuts", not you specifically. It WAS stated numerous time by Wingnut Messiah and Professional Liar Sean Hannity.

Where did they testify to that?

But you don't know what's on it. Which is the key to showing you're a lying con tool -- despite not knowing what's on it, you're laying disparaging comments about its security which are quite obviously bullshit because you don't actually know what security was on it.

Which means you lied when you described her server as "rather easy to hack." How many times are you going to admit it? You think there's anybody left here who hasn't seen you fess up to lying about her email server?

Since her server was set up by some IT guy from her campaign and not a trained cyber security expert...I'm assuming it WAS rather easy to hack! Since the Clinton Camp has been stonewalling this investigation from the start and the IT guy is now taking the 5th...it's hard to know...isn't it!
First, I note that you're already trying to wiggle out of your lie by changing your tune from claiming her server was "rather easy" to hack ... to ... you "assume." Which of course, you do only because you were caught lying by pretending like you knew how secure her server was when the reality is -- you have no fucking clue. Just like you have no fucking clue of just how knowledgeable the IT guy is at securing an email server.

But again, all you do is, as usual, expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum sees you to be. Constantly lying and constantly just making shit up.

Before we "move on" (why is it that Clinton supporters are constantly calling for people to "move on" from scandals?) did you want to take a crack at explaining WHY that IT guy is taking the 5th?
Of course not. Unlike you, I don't speculate and just make shit up. How could I know why he's pleading the 5th any more than you? You do realize that any excuse you offer is merely you lying again and pulling more shit out of your ass, right?

You don't speculate? Really, Faun? You've already assumed that Clinton's servers were secure and weren't hacked. I have no idea how you've made THAT determination!

You don't want to speculate about THAT because let's face it...his taking the 5th is about as big a red flag that something illegal WAS going on with Clinton's servers...the deletion of those thousands of emails...and most importantly the hiding of evidence from Congress.
the IT guy got a limited amnesty and worked with the FBI...congress critters were partisan witch hunters so he refused to work with them....but he agreed to work with the FBI.... and it was reported that the FBI got all of the security logs for her server from him and the fbi said there were no signs of the server being hacked.

she deleted her personal emails and did not send them to the State dept to be archived BECAUSE the rules for all govt employees is to NOT SEND personal emails to be archived, only send govt emails and govt documents to the archives for saving.

Those personal emails that Hillary did not make copies of, and per the rules did not send to the State to be archived, were all still on her server, per the FBI and nothing was wiped clean from her server....the FBI have had these personal emails of hillary's since August of 2015 when her lawyer turned over her server to them....

if something was amiss or crooked in the personal emails that she was trying to hide, certainly we would have heard something by now.

Of course not. She will never be held accountable because she has a D after her name. People who think that anything will happen to her are just fooling themselves.
Awww, poor baby.

Why? I'm not fooling myself.

Drinking early are you?
The FBI was praised by you wingnuts as the only honest agency in the Obama administration when James Comey was testifying that they couldn't vet every single Syrian refugee coming into the country.

Now, predictably (and I predicted it here), the FBI is now a corrupt puppet of Obama.

You're pathetic.

Did I ever say that? No I didn't. Keep making shit up, moron.
I said "you wingnuts", not you specifically. It WAS stated numerous time by Wingnut Messiah and Professional Liar Sean Hannity.

Fuck you liar. You said: "You're pathetic."

Her "security" was set up by an IT guy who worked for her campaign. Would you now like to claim that gentleman was an expert on cyber security?

This is the only issue I have with the private server. They certainly could have afforded a recognized expert, which would have further shielded her from these attacks from the wingnuts.

The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.

Her server has never been hacked before becoming known, unlike the State Dept. servers.

You have absolutely no proof whatsoever that Clinton's servers were not hacked! None. Whether they were or weren't however is a moot point. What Hillary Clinton did was to put herself above rules that were put in place to prevent corruption and provide transparency. The question you should be asking yourself is WHY she chose to do so! As with most criminal acts...the usual approach is to "follow the money".

Show me proof that it was hacked, with an article dated before the knowledge of the existence of her private server.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The Associated Press first reported the news.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.[/Quote]

SOURCE:
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and German

So if Mrs. Clinton's own personal server lacked any security measures to even DETECT when it's been hacked into, how can anyone make the determination that the information that was contained there was not compromisedand hacked into? At least those government servers to which she was advised she SHOULD be using, had more adequate means to protect classified information.

It comes down to a willingness to not recognize the seriousness of having classified information protected, a willful choice to refuse government security measures provided to her, and withholding information from an internal investigation with the deletion of over 30,000 emails. The combination of these, especially the handling of classified information, is why the FBI is continuing its investigation and the IG has found there to be a serious need to do so through its official report and findings.

Bad news for the fake-scandal peddlers, butthurt Bernie supporters and right-wing nuts from CNN in an article today (June 11th, 2016:

The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

FBI investigating drone emails as part of Clinton server probe - CNNPolitics.com

Of course she won't be charged with anything. Did you really think she would be??

I sure didn't.

Hitlery will never be held accountable for her incompetence. As SOS she doesn't understand the meaning of top secret.

No. Hitlery will slide on by just like always and anyone who thinks different is doomed to disappointment.

You're fucking senile, gramps. As far as saying her server wasn't hacked, I'm going by what the news is reporting, which is there is no evidence it was. As far as me claiming her server was secure, you're lying again, as I never said any such thing.

When do you stop lying? Ever??

The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.[/QUOTE

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:

So if Mrs. Clinton's own personal server lacked any security measures to even DETECT when it's been hacked into, how can anyone make the determination that the information that was contained there was not compromisedand hacked into? At least those government servers to which she was advised she SHOULD be using, had more adequate means to protect classified information.

It comes down to a willingness to not recognize the seriousness of having classified information protected, a willful choice to refuse government security measures provided to her, and withholding information from an internal investigation with the deletion of over 30,000 emails. The combination of these, especially the handling of classified information, is why the FBI is continuing its investigation and the IG has found there to be a serious need to do so through its official report and findings.
I love how rightards feign concern over national security when they think it was a Democrat who may have compromised it.
thumbsup.gif

Where did they testify to that?
I already called that wingnut out for that bullshit. Predictably, he obfuscated and then ran like conservatives do.

The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.[/QUOTE

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:

I love how rightards feign concern over national security when they think it was a Democrat who may have compromised it.
thumbsup.gif

Being prior military, I'm very familiar with the policies and the seriousness surrounding the government's handling of top secret information. I don't think it's an area that needs to be taken lightly and everyone should show some respect for their position when placed with the handling of sensitive information, no matter their authority or rank. That being said, name a republican that has refused to use a government server when it was advised by their department to do so in handling classified information.

Forum List

Back