CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

There is a huge difference between working at the CIA and being a covert agent working for the CIA. Plame hadn't been a covert agent for quite some time...despite all her whining that she was!
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool? Ever???

She was a covert CIA operative...

FITZGERALD SAYS PLAME WAS A COVERT AGENT

In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a "covert" CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a "cover identity" in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.

[...]

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

Now stop lying.

What's amusing is that even years after that liberal talking point was totally discredited...you're STILL trying to use it!

If Valerie Plame had actually been a "covert" CIA officer at the time that she outed herself by publishing that letter in the New York Times then someone would have been charged with that crime! Nobody ever was. Not by Fitzgerald and not by any other prosecutor.

You can't explain THAT though...can you? No, you just state that it's fact and that I'm a "liar" because I won't go along with your little fantasy!

Oh, you mean the Main Stream Media? That kisses Hillary's ass on a daily basis? You're going by them? That explains a lot, Faun...
What a sad deflection after you get caught lying.

I'll repeat it again, maybe it will sink in this time....

You claimed I said her server was secure. I never said that. You lie. You got caught. You should be ashamed of yourself; but being a lying con tool means having no shame.

So you admit that you have no idea whether Clinton's server was secure or not? So in admitting that...aren't you admitting that you have no idea whether it was hacked or not?

And you STILL refuse to answer why Hillary's IT guy is taking the 5th.

I said from early on I had no idea what security was on there. Unlike you, stating the server was not secure even though you don't actually know, I never said it was.

And whether or not it was secure has nothing to do with whether or not it was hacked. The news reported there was no evidence it was.

And I never speculated on why that guy is taking the 5th. Remember, and this is the salient point -- YOU'RE the one who speculates with zero knowledge, not me.

Ah, so it's OK for you to speculate that Clinton's server was NOT hacked but it's not OK for me to speculate that it was?

I know you haven't speculated on why Clinton's IT guy is taking the 5th! You don't want to touch THAT with a ten foot pole because there isn't a reason for him doing that which doesn't make Clinton look bad!
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool? Ever?

Leave it to a lying con tool like you, who himself been caught lying countless times, to frame my repeating what I saw on the news as me speculating.

And no, I don't touch speculating why that guy is taking the 5th with a 10 foot pole. That it apparently drives you crazy is merely extra entertainment for me.

You won't touch explaining why Clinton's IT tech is taking the 5th because you don't have a single explanation for that which doesn't paint Hillary as a liar who broke the law and then stonewalled Congressional and FBI investigations.

You're fucking senile, gramps. As far as saying her server wasn't hacked, I'm going by what the news is reporting, which is there is no evidence it was. As far as me claiming her server was secure, you're lying again, as I never said any such thing.

When do you stop lying? Ever??

Oh, you mean the Main Stream Media? That kisses Hillary's ass on a daily basis? You're going by them? That explains a lot, Faun...

You claimed I said her server was secure. I never said that. You lie. You got caught. You should be ashamed of yourself; but being a lying con tool means having no shame.

So you admit that you have no idea whether Clinton's server was secure or not? So in admitting that...aren't you admitting that you have no idea whether it was hacked or not?

I said from early on I had no idea what security was on there. Unlike you, stating the server was not secure even though you don't actually know, I never said it was.

And whether or not it was secure has nothing to do with whether or not it was hacked. The news reported there was no evidence it was.

And I never speculated on why that guy is taking the 5th. Remember, and this is the salient point -- YOU'RE the one who speculates with zero knowledge, not me.

I know you haven't speculated on why Clinton's IT guy is taking the 5th! You don't want to touch THAT with a ten foot pole because there isn't a reason for him doing that which doesn't make Clinton look bad!
Whatever his reasons are for invoking his 5th Amendment privileges, it doesn't make Hillary look bad. At worst, it may make him look bad. Are you too ignorant to know that he can't invoke the 5th Amendment to protect Hillary?

Whatever his reasons are for invoking his 5th Amendment privileges, it doesn't make Hillary look bad. At worst, it may make him look bad. Are you too ignorant to know that he can't invoke the 5th Amendment to protect Hillary?

Don't encourage a concerted deflection.

There is a huge difference between working at the CIA and being a covert agent working for the CIA. Plame hadn't been a covert agent for quite some time...despite all her whining that she was!

In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a "covert" CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a "cover identity" in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.

[...]

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

Now stop lying.

What's amusing is that even years after that liberal talking point was totally discredited...you're STILL trying to use it!

If Valerie Plame had actually been a "covert" CIA officer at the time that she outed herself by publishing that letter in the New York Times then someone would have been charged with that crime! Nobody ever was. Not by Fitzgerald and not by any other prosecutor.

You can't explain THAT though...can you? No, you just state that it's fact and that I'm a "liar" because I won't go along with your little fantasy!

Your "proof" is apparently that it was reported? All that proves is that the Main Stream Media initially went along with Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's BULLSHIT! The real liar in the Valerie Plame debacle was Joe Wilson. Funny how that didn't get "reported"!

It doesn't make Hillary look bad? Really? He's invoking the 5th Amendment because his lawyer obviously believes his actions might be criminal and testifying about them would land his ass in jail. How do you spin THAT so it doesn't make Hillary look bad?

Let me guess...you're now going to claim he's part of a vast right wing conspiracy to get Hillary?

[...]

Now stop lying.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool? Ever??

I already explained why no one was charged. And it offered zero evidence to opine she wasn't a covert agent.

As far as your idiocy that it wss nothing but a discredited leftwing talking point... let me remind you... you're a proven lying con tool. So that idiocy of yours is nothing but another lie which you've failed miserably to back up in this thread. You're literally lying in every post; and then declaring it was discredited. Sadly for you, you're also an imbecile who can't recognize that had it actually been discredited, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.

Now stop lying.

It doesn't make Hillary look bad? Really? He's invoking the 5th Amendment because his lawyer obviously believes his actions might be criminal and testifying about them would land his ass in jail. How do you spin THAT so it doesn't make Hillary look bad?
I already explained. Because you're an idiot, I guess I have to explain it again. He's not constitutionally protected to invoke his 5th Amendment privileges to insulate Hillary. So if anyone looks bad, he does.

Let me guess...you're now going to claim he's part of a vast right wing conspiracy to get Hillary?
No, I'm claiming you're a fucking idiot who can't stop lying.

Remember this... if truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
thumbsup.gif

Don't encourage a concerted deflection.
I believe I'm exposing it more than I am encouraging it.

[...]

Now stop lying.

Your "proof" is apparently that it was reported? All that proves is that the Main Stream Media initially went along with Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's BULLSHIT! The real liar in the Valerie Plame debacle was Joe Wilson. Funny how that didn't get "reported"!
DO you ever stop lying, ya con tool? Ever?

It wasn't just "reported."

It was thoroughly investigated.

Now stop lying.

Her "security" was set up by an IT guy who worked for her campaign. Would you now like to claim that gentleman was an expert on cyber security?

This is the only issue I have with the private server. They certainly could have afforded a recognized expert, which would have further shielded her from these attacks from the wingnuts.

The State Department has people who's only job is to make sure their servers are secure.[/QUOTE
As I've proven, they've done a shitty job.

Her server has never been hacked before becoming known, unlike the State Dept. servers.

You have absolutely no proof whatsoever that Clinton's servers were not hacked! None. Whether they were or weren't however is a moot point. What Hillary Clinton did was to put herself above rules that were put in place to prevent corruption and provide transparency. The question you should be asking yourself is WHY she chose to do so! As with most criminal acts...the usual approach is to "follow the money".

I have more proof that they weren't than you do that they were.

Show me proof that it was hacked, with an article dated before the knowledge of the existence of her private server.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The Associated Press first reported the news.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and German

So if Mrs. Clinton's own personal server lacked any security measures to even DETECT when it's been hacked into, how can anyone make the determination that the information that was contained there was not compromisedand hacked into? At least those government servers to which she was advised she SHOULD be using, had more adequate means to protect classified information.

It comes down to a willingness to not recognize the seriousness of having classified information protected, a willful choice to refuse government security measures provided to her, and withholding information from an internal investigation with the deletion of over 30,000 emails. The combination of these, especially the handling of classified information, is why the FBI is continuing its investigation and the IG has found there to be a serious need to do so through its official report and findings.
I love how rightards feign concern over national security when they think it was a Democrat who may have compromised it.
thumbsup.gif
I know, right? Let it be a Republican in charge and watch them lose all concern, even to the point of going blind, deaf and mute about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Which means you lied when you described her server as "rather easy to hack." How many times are you going to admit it? You think there's anybody left here who hasn't seen you fess up to lying about her email server?

Time for you to move on to your next con lie...

Since her server was set up by some IT guy from her campaign and not a trained cyber security expert...I'm assuming it WAS rather easy to hack! Since the Clinton Camp has been stonewalling this investigation from the start and the IT guy is now taking the 5th...it's hard to know...isn't it!
First, I note that you're already trying to wiggle out of your lie by changing your tune from claiming her server was "rather easy" to hack ... to ... you "assume." Which of course, you do only because you were caught lying by pretending like you knew how secure her server was when the reality is -- you have no fucking clue. Just like you have no fucking clue of just how knowledgeable the IT guy is at securing an email server.

But again, all you do is, as usual, expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum sees you to be. Constantly lying and constantly just making shit up.

Before we "move on" (why is it that Clinton supporters are constantly calling for people to "move on" from scandals?) did you want to take a crack at explaining WHY that IT guy is taking the 5th?
Of course not. Unlike you, I don't speculate and just make shit up. How could I know why he's pleading the 5th any more than you? You do realize that any excuse you offer is merely you lying again and pulling more shit out of your ass, right?

You don't speculate? Really, Faun? You've already assumed that Clinton's servers were secure and weren't hacked. I have no idea how you've made THAT determination!

The tech that set up Clinton's servers is taking the 5th...

You don't want to speculate about THAT because let's face it...his taking the 5th is about as big a red flag that something illegal WAS going on with Clinton's servers...the deletion of those thousands of emails...and most importantly the hiding of evidence from Congress.
You're fucking senile, gramps. As far as saying her server wasn't hacked, I'm going by what the news is reporting, which is there is no evidence it was. As far as me claiming her server was secure, you're lying again, as I never said any such thing.

When do you stop lying? Ever??

Where is one supposed to get their information then, the underground media, gossip, what?

I have more proof that they weren't than you do that they were.

Show me proof that it was hacked, with an article dated before the knowledge of the existence of her private server.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:

So if Mrs. Clinton's own personal server lacked any security measures to even DETECT when it's been hacked into, how can anyone make the determination that the information that was contained there was not compromisedand hacked into? At least those government servers to which she was advised she SHOULD be using, had more adequate means to protect classified information.

It comes down to a willingness to not recognize the seriousness of having classified information protected, a willful choice to refuse government security measures provided to her, and withholding information from an internal investigation with the deletion of over 30,000 emails. The combination of these, especially the handling of classified information, is why the FBI is continuing its investigation and the IG has found there to be a serious need to do so through its official report and findings.
I love how rightards feign concern over national security when they think it was a Democrat who may have compromised it.
thumbsup.gif

Being prior military, I'm very familiar with the policies and the seriousness surrounding the government's handling of top secret information. I don't think it's an area that needs to be taken lightly and everyone should show some respect for their position when placed with the handling of sensitive information, no matter their authority or rank. That being said, name a republican that has refused to use a government server when it was advised by their department to do so in handling classified information.
That's hysterical when you consider how the right cheered over the outing of a covert CIA agent during wartime.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the levity. :thup:
I remember that. They couldn't care less about that breach of law. Like you said, they OPENLY cheered about it.

[...]

Now stop lying.

Now stop lying.

It was reported...then it was thoroughly investigated...and then no charges of outing a covert agent were ever brought against anyone!

Stop shoveling your bullshit, Faun...it didn't stick to the side of the barn back then and it won't now.

SOURCE:

thumbsup.gif

Being prior military, I'm very familiar with the policies and the seriousness surrounding the government's handling of top secret information. I don't think it's an area that needs to be taken lightly and everyone should show some respect for their position when placed with the handling of sensitive information, no matter their authority or rank. That being said, name a republican that has refused to use a government server when it was advised by their department to do so in handling classified information.
That's hysterical when you consider how the right cheered over the outing of a covert CIA agent during wartime.

I remember that. They couldn't care less about that breach of law. Like you said, they OPENLY cheered about it.

What breach of law? Valerie Plame hadn't been a covert agent for years. You couldn't care less about THAT. It was all about "getting" someone because Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's attempt at kneecapping George W. Bush's reelection campaign with home stretch lies didn't work like they'd hoped.

[...]

Now stop lying.

Now stop lying.

It was reported...then it was thoroughly investigated...and then no charges of outing a covert agent were ever brought against anyone!

Stop shoveling your bullshit, Faun...it didn't stick to the side of the barn back then and it won't now.

The investigation confirmed the reports that a covert CIA agent was outed.

Now stop lying.

SOURCE:

thumbsup.gif

What breach of law? Valerie Plame hadn't been a covert agent for years. You couldn't care less about THAT. It was all about "getting" someone because Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's attempt at kneecapping George W. Bush's reelection campaign with home stretch lies didn't work like they'd hoped.

Again, from the man who investigated the issue...
"At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."
Now stop lying.

[...]

Now stop lying.

Now stop lying.

The investigation confirmed the reports that a covert CIA agent was outed.

Now stop lying.

The lie is that a covert agent was outed. Valerie Plame hadn't been a covert agent for years. Her husband was introducing her at Washington DC cocktail parties as his wife that works for the CIA! Did you want to put Joe Wilson in prison?

Forum List

Back