CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Just what are you trying to accomplish with your satirical posts, g5?
I think this captures it pretty well:

148doqt.png

Yeah, so you don't contribute anything useful to the discussion. Go figure.
Irony!

For over a year, we've had countless topics claiming Hillary's indictment was imminent. Tips from unnamed sources in the FBI. Blah, blah, blah.

Please explain how any of that is a useful contribution. :lol:

But..but...but Guccifer has everything we need! He will expose everything!

:uhoh3:

I say apparently only because it's being reported that no charges are likely coming; but the FBI hasn't formally concluded their investigation yet.

Ah yes, you're the type that believes everything the media tells you. How does it feel to be led along on a leash, Faun?

It must be nice to claim not to trust the media.
You can then just ignore or write off any report you don't want to hear. The media is correct more than wrong. You're just wrong most of the time.
Correct.

The right’s unwarranted animosity toward ‘the media’ is as ridiculous as it is wrong – the consequence of news agencies reporting facts that conflict with subjective, errant conservative dogma.

Conservatives are going to continue to believe and propagate lies about Clinton and ‘emails.’

What were the consequences of her actions?

What sensitive information was leaked?
Who was harmed by Hillary having a private server?

We the people were harmed. Transparency and accountability are vital to our form of government. That is not to say she committed any crimes, that is for the FBI to decide, but principled Americans have a voice in the coming election. Hillary was wrong and it is more than a trivial matter regardless of criminality.
OK ....if you were harmed explain how you or anyone was actually harmed
Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

Do you suppose that something marked "strictly internal" may be later classified when reviewed for public release but not be classified while still internal?

Conducting government business in private weakens our democracy. It is harmful to our form of government by further eroding the trust in government officials.

She wasn't conducting government business in private. She was corresponding with Government employees
You are being disingenuous. There are thousands of emails from her server on wiki leaks website that refute your assertion. I especially like those marked "strictly internal".

Show what sensitive information was leaked and what harm was done

You want her in jail, shouldn't she have actually harmed someone?

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?

ISIS? :laugh:

We the people were harmed. Transparency and accountability are vital to our form of government. That is not to say she committed any crimes, that is for the FBI to decide, but principled Americans have a voice in the coming election. Hillary was wrong and it is more than a trivial matter regardless of criminality.

Do you suppose that something marked "strictly internal" may be later classified when reviewed for public release but not be classified while still internal?
You misinterpret my intent. I was only highlighting that the private server was being used to conduct government business. It's "classification", at the time or presently, is irrelevant to my point. My contention with her use of the email server is based on ethical principles of right and wrong. The FBI may or may not be handling the legal aspects.

You misinterpret my intent. I was only highlighting that the private server was being used to conduct government business. It's "classification", at the time or presently, is irrelevant to my point. My contention with her use of the email server is based on ethical principles of right and wrong. The FBI may or may not be handling the legal aspects.
I wouldn't bother attempting to discuss 'ethics' with the Hillary ass lickers here.
They weren't raised to understand what the word means.

Dude, the Wilson's couldn't even get the Obama Justice Department to bring charges against someone for supposedly "outing" poor Valerie! Their civil suit...where proof needed to win is much less than a criminal case...went nowhere.

It's another liberal "myth" that Valerie Plame was a covert CIA agent when the Bush White House called her and her husband out on the truthfulness of their op-ed piece in the New York Times.

I'm curious, Faun...do you think it's standard CIA policy for their "covert agents" to be introduced at cocktail parties by their significant others as someone who works at the CIA? Do you think it's standard CIA policy for "covert agents" to publish op-ed pieces in one of the largest newspapers in the world? Valerie Plame seems to have only been a covert agent when she thought it might help with their civil suit. Other than that, her and her hubby seemed more than willing to "out" her themselves!
When do you stop lying, ya con tool? Ever??

Criminal charges were not brought against Armitage because he didn't "knowingly" out her. A key component of the law. Their civil suit failed due to a lack of jurisdiction, not lack of merit. And again, the lead investigator determined she was a covert CIA agent. Exactly how stupid do you want people to think you are by denying any of that when it's been shown to you?

As far as Wilson introducing her as a covert agent at cocktail parties, that was hearsay which was never confirmed. Claims were made that an unnamed individual heard him say that; but no one ever made such a claim first hand.

Now stop lying.

So who DID "knowingly" out her and why weren't charges ever brought against ANYONE for outing a covert agent?

That's the glaring problem with your whole "Plame was outed" liberal myth, Faun! If she really had been a covert agent someone would have been charged with that...but nobody was!

I notice that you don't want to attribute your cites, Faun. Afraid they won't hold up to scrutiny? Like your charge that Valerie Plame was "outed"?
You wish.

FITZGERALD SAYS PLAME WAS A COVERT AGENT

In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a "covert" CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a "cover identity" in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.

[...]

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

"The five-count indictment of Libby included perjury (two counts), obstruction of justice (one count), and making false statements to federal investigators (two counts). There was, however, no count for disclosing classified information, i.e., Plame's status as a CIA operative. Indeed, it was already widely known (even by prosecutor Fitzgerald) that the actual "leaker" was Richard Armitage, via columnist Robert Novak. No evidence has ever come to light that Mr. Libby disclosed Plame's CIA status to Mr. Novak." Wikipedia

"On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (to whom they later added Richard Armitage)[46] for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status.[47] Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007;[48][49][50][51] the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal.[52][53] Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."[52][54] Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions."[55]

On June 21, 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal.[56]"

The Wilson's couldn't even get the Obama Justice Department to recognize that they were "harmed". Can you say GAME OVER!
There is something seriously wrong with you. You have one enormously defective brain. Forget the fact that you're trying to counter my news articles with wikipedia :eusa_doh:

.... you can't even get the facts right because you're such a psychotically deranged con tool. The first judge ruled the couldn't sue on the technical grounds that they filed suit in the wrong jurisdiction...
Judge tosses out ex-spy's lawsuit against Cheney in CIA leak case

U.S. District Judge John Bates said the lawsuit raises "important questions relating to the propriety of actions undertaken by our highest government officials." But in a 41-page decision, he found Plame and her husband, former U.S. Ambassador Joseph Wilson, failed to show the case belongs in federal court.

Since you're too ignorant to understand that, I'll explain it to ya ... the case was not thrown out because they couldn't prove their complaint, as you lied about -- it was thrown out for procedural reasons. Don't you ever get tired of losing?

On appeal, the court affirmed the lower court and dismissed their complaint; again, not due to lack of merit but because of procedural failures on the Wilson's part.
CONCLUSION

Because the Wilsons have failed to state constitutional Bivens claims for which relief may be granted and have failed to exhaust their administrative remedies as required to pursue a tort claim against the United States, we affirm the judgment of the district court dismissing the Wilsons’ amended complaint in its entirety.

Here again, Plame did not lose the case because she wasn't a covert CIA, she was one until Novak's article was released; nor because she wasn't harmed. You're so dedicated to being a lying con tool, that you desperately try every angle you can make up out of whole cloth just to deny that reality.

How do you sleep at night knowing you hate your own country so much, that you're willing and eager to defend the outing of a covert CIA agent?

Now go back to licking your wounds and stop lying.

As for your claim that I hate my country because I don't think Plame was a covert CIA agent? It's amusing how outing Plame somehow is this terrible crime against US national security (why that is...I have no idea!) but Hillary Clinton using an unsecured personal server to transmit sensitive State Department information is not a problem! Who do you think potentially could cause more damage to US security interests...a low level CIA desk jockey...or a sitting Secretary of State?

Prove her server was unsecure.... oh, wait... you can't. You already admitted you have no fucking clue about what security was loaded onto it.

And there's no evidence Hillary's server was ever hacked. Valerie Plame was outed as a covert CIA operative when Novak's article was published.

Now stop lying.

Prove that her server was secure...oh, wait...you can't! You've already admitted that you have no fucking clue about what security was loaded onto it.

For some strange reason you seem to believe that some low level IT guy working for the Clinton campaign is going to be better at cyber security than the people who set up our cyber security at the State Department. The fact that this IT guy is taking the 5th to avoid prosecution for committing crimes doesn't raise red flags in your "blinders wearing" little world?

The FACT!!!!! that there are thousands of Hillary's emails on the internet PROVES!!!!!! someone was able to hack into her secret private server.
I bet the Russians and the Chinese and the Israelis were having a laugh at what an incompetent idiot Hillary was/is.
I wonder how many US Intelligence secrets these and a few dozen other countries have?

The Russians and Chinese and ISIS have her emails. Do you understand how blackmail works?

They live in an alternate universe where reality to them is whatever they say it is. :cuckoo:

I notice that you don't want to attribute your cites, Faun. Afraid they won't hold up to scrutiny? Like your charge that Valerie Plame was "outed"?
You wish.

In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a "covert" CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a "cover identity" in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.

[...]

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States."

"The five-count indictment of Libby included perjury (two counts), obstruction of justice (one count), and making false statements to federal investigators (two counts). There was, however, no count for disclosing classified information, i.e., Plame's status as a CIA operative. Indeed, it was already widely known (even by prosecutor Fitzgerald) that the actual "leaker" was Richard Armitage, via columnist Robert Novak. No evidence has ever come to light that Mr. Libby disclosed Plame's CIA status to Mr. Novak." Wikipedia

"On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (to whom they later added Richard Armitage)[46] for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status.[47] Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007;[48][49][50][51] the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal.[52][53] Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."[52][54] Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions."[55]

The Wilson's couldn't even get the Obama Justice Department to recognize that they were "harmed". Can you say GAME OVER!
There is something seriously wrong with you. You have one enormously defective brain. Forget the fact that you're trying to counter my news articles with wikipedia :eusa_doh:

.... you can't even get the facts right because you're such a psychotically deranged con tool. The first judge ruled the couldn't sue on the technical grounds that they filed suit in the wrong jurisdiction...

U.S. District Judge John Bates said the lawsuit raises "important questions relating to the propriety of actions undertaken by our highest government officials." But in a 41-page decision, he found Plame and her husband, former U.S. Ambassador Joseph Wilson, failed to show the case belongs in federal court.

Since you're too ignorant to understand that, I'll explain it to ya ... the case was not thrown out because they couldn't prove their complaint, as you lied about -- it was thrown out for procedural reasons. Don't you ever get tired of losing?

On appeal, the court affirmed the lower court and dismissed their complaint; again, not due to lack of merit but because of procedural failures on the Wilson's part.
CONCLUSION

Because the Wilsons have failed to state constitutional Bivens claims for which relief may be granted and have failed to exhaust their administrative remedies as required to pursue a tort claim against the United States, we affirm the judgment of the district court dismissing the Wilsons’ amended complaint in its entirety.

Here again, Plame did not lose the case because she wasn't a covert CIA, she was one until Novak's article was released; nor because she wasn't harmed. You're so dedicated to being a lying con tool, that you desperately try every angle you can make up out of whole cloth just to deny that reality.

How do you sleep at night knowing you hate your own country so much, that you're willing and eager to defend the outing of a covert CIA agent?

Probably suffering from Trumpitis...

They live in an alternate universe where reality to them is whatever they say it is. :cuckoo:

no, that would be you libtards who think the gun shot those 100 people on its own and that the shooter did not do it in the name of islam, and who think our enemies don't have hillarys emails ready to use as blackmail

Dude, the Wilson's couldn't even get the Obama Justice Department to bring charges against someone for supposedly "outing" poor Valerie! Their civil suit...where proof needed to win is much less than a criminal case...went nowhere.

It's another liberal "myth" that Valerie Plame was a covert CIA agent when the Bush White House called her and her husband out on the truthfulness of their op-ed piece in the New York Times.

I'm curious, Faun...do you think it's standard CIA policy for their "covert agents" to be introduced at cocktail parties by their significant others as someone who works at the CIA? Do you think it's standard CIA policy for "covert agents" to publish op-ed pieces in one of the largest newspapers in the world? Valerie Plame seems to have only been a covert agent when she thought it might help with their civil suit. Other than that, her and her hubby seemed more than willing to "out" her themselves!

Criminal charges were not brought against Armitage because he didn't "knowingly" out her. A key component of the law. Their civil suit failed due to a lack of jurisdiction, not lack of merit. And again, the lead investigator determined she was a covert CIA agent. Exactly how stupid do you want people to think you are by denying any of that when it's been shown to you?

As far as Wilson introducing her as a covert agent at cocktail parties, that was hearsay which was never confirmed. Claims were made that an unnamed individual heard him say that; but no one ever made such a claim first hand.

Now stop lying.

So who DID "knowingly" out her and why weren't charges ever brought against ANYONE for outing a covert agent?

That's the glaring problem with your whole "Plame was outed" liberal myth, Faun! If she really had been a covert agent someone would have been charged with that...but nobody was!

How is her outing a "Liberal myth" when it came from the federal prosecutor who investigated the case? And again... Armitage was not charged because it could not be proven he "knowingly" outed her.

You'll notice I'm quoting the investigator who had first hand knowledge of the case while yiu're quoting wikipedia.

Do you ever stop lying?

With the amount of corruption and lies Hillary has been involved in - plenty of people will be able to blackmail her. And let's not forget that she is directly paid for by her interest groups - including the Jihadists. She will be a puppet for those interest groups.

The FACT!!!!! that there are thousands of Hillary's emails on the internet PROVES!!!!!! someone was able to hack into her secret private server.
I bet the Russians and the Chinese and the Israelis were having a laugh at what an incompetent idiot Hillary was/is.
I wonder how many US Intelligence secrets these and a few dozen other countries have?
Lol, Hillary's emails are on the internet because a US court ordered them to be released under the Freedom of Information Act as part of an ongoing lawsuit. Get a grip.

no, that would be you libtards who think the gun shot those 100 people on its own and that the shooter did not do it in the name of islam, and who think our enemies don't have hillarys emails ready to use as blackmail
Ahh... the ever popular, I know you are but what am I, rightard retort.
thumbsup.gif

Well I point out how you wingnuts live in your own world where ya just make up shit and you mindlessly parrot that back. So let's put this to a test....

Prove ISIS is in possession of her email which has not already been posted on the Internet....

Lol, Hillary's emails are on the internet because a US court ordered them to be released under the Freedom of Information Act as part of an ongoing lawsuit. Get a grip.
dannyboys is one of the dumbest and least credible posters here.

You wish.

[...]

CONCLUSION

As for your claim that I hate my country because I don't think Plame was a covert CIA agent? It's amusing how outing Plame somehow is this terrible crime against US national security (why that is...I have no idea!) but Hillary Clinton using an unsecured personal server to transmit sensitive State Department information is not a problem! Who do you think potentially could cause more damage to US security interests...a low level CIA desk jockey...or a sitting Secretary of State?

Prove her server was unsecure.... oh, wait... you can't. You already admitted you have no fucking clue about what security was loaded onto it.

And there's no evidence Hillary's server was ever hacked. Valerie Plame was outed as a covert CIA operative when Novak's article was published.

Now stop lying.

Prove that her server was secure...oh, wait...you can't! You've already admitted that you have no fucking clue about what security was loaded onto it.

For some strange reason you seem to believe that some low level IT guy working for the Clinton campaign is going to be better at cyber security than the people who set up our cyber security at the State Department. The fact that this IT guy is taking the 5th to avoid prosecution for committing crimes doesn't raise red flags in your "blinders wearing" little world?

Rshermr totally pegged you with that label, huh? It couldn't fit better.

And why would I prove her email was secure when I never claimed it was? This would just be you lying again.

Stop lying.

CONCLUSION

Now stop lying.

Rshermr totally pegged you with that label, huh? It couldn't fit better.

And why would I prove her email was secure when I never claimed it was? This would just be you lying again.

Stop lying.

Rshermr? You mean the George Costanza of the US Message Board? That fraud is the biggest joke here! He's the guy the supposedly taught College level economics but didn't know what I was referring to when I asked him what school of economics he was basing his contention on! He's the guy who said the economic formula for determining "Jobs Saved" was A-B=Jobs Saved but declined to reveal what A or B was and then decided that he's only provide the REAL formula if I met a "condition" of his! He's the guy who's excuse for writing like a sixth grader is that his secretary usually proofs his correspondence!

Rshermr? You two make quite the pair, Faun...he lives in his own fantasy world...you wear partisan blinders. Between the two of you I don't think you could find your own asses if someone gave you a one hand head start.

Forum List

Back