🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN JUST SHOWED video...in club...of girl filming herself as shots rang, just before she's murdered

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
God damn it. CNN JUST SHOWED it on TV...a guy has a video shot by a female who was in the club...apparently filming herself saying something to the camera as shots rang out behind her. SHE WAS KILLED. They cut the video before she was shot. Appears to have been a goodbye video or something.

I'm sorry....it made me too angry to comment any further other than just god damn it. Anger can't be measured right now.

God damn it. CNN JUST SHOWED it on TV...a guy has a video shot by a female who was in the club...apparently filming herself saying something to the camera as shots rang out behind her. SHE WAS KILLED. They cut the video before she was shot. Appears to have been a goodbye video or something.

I'm sorry....it made me too angry to comment any further other than just god damn it. Anger can't be measured right now.
I hear you. It is some kind of sick to air that film.

I hear you. It is some kind of sick to air that film.

Sick. But you know what....I'm not even gonna be mad at CNN. Fuck it. SHOW IT. Let America see it. SEE REALITY.

We can't act and vote on issues as well as we can once we SEE REALITY.

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.
France doesn't but suffered horribly as well. Switzerland is armed to the teeth and isn't having that problem. Your theory needs work, and drop the emotional appeal, it's a loser from the get go.

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.
If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.

France doesn't but suffered horribly as well. Switzerland is armed to the teeth and isn't having that problem. Your theory needs work, and drop the emotional appeal, it's a loser from the get go.
We do need to figure out why so many Americans are so angry. Who's riling them up? Is it Rush? Fox? Trump?

We do need to figure out why so many Americans are so angry. Who's riling them up? Is it Rush? Fox? Trump?
The left wing is ALWAYS riled up. It's what they do. However, in this case people being homosexual riled this muslim asshole up. How that conjures up FOX, Trump or Rush in your mind is a mystery. You should donate your brain to research when you depart.

If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.
I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

Look around this board. The anti-gay crowd has used rhetoric that goes far beyond disagreeing with activism.

Several have even cheered the murders, since they were gay.

Gotdamit, gotdamit.....dude I feel your pain. I saw it too, she's so unaware of what's going on, so in her own moment and then down she goes, never knowing what happened. My only wish is that God awaits these people with open arms and smiles are on their faces....gotdamit, this shit has got to stop. Today I hate muslims, 2mar, my heart will soften, but not today!!

Switzerland has more guns per capita if I recall correctly, and far less violence.

While cities in America such as Chicago with strict gun control are far more violent than cities such as Plano, TX.

If anything's responsible for violence it's multiculturalism.

How many mass murders does France have compared to the U.S? Emotional appeal, my ass.

U.S. Leads World in Mass Shootings

How many mass murders does France have compared to the U.S? Emotional appeal, my ass.

Most of the occurred against people who weren't exercising their right to bear arms, or in "gun free zones" like public schools, go figure. (Guns are usually prohibited inside clubs and bars for example).

Armed guards in public schools and universities would easily have easily prevented all of the shootings; this is why you never see these mass shooters targeting... police stations or gun stores for example.

Most of the occurred against people who weren't exercising their right to bear arms, or in "gun free zones" like public schools, go figure. (Guns are usually prohibited inside clubs and bars for example).

Armed guards in public schools and universities would easily have easily prevented all of the shootings; this is why you never see these mass shooters targeting... police stations or gun stores for example.
Search Result: Station Attacks - POLICE Magazine

Forum List

Back