CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Well...showing nudie pics of girls you hooked up with, certainly makes you a creep...it's not criminal. I noticed the article says he showed it to other lawmakers, but i haven't heard from any of the lawmakers he showed them to...you'd think either they'd come forward, or CNN would have actually tried to talk to them....you know...journalism.
Well..you know the GOP is the party of family values and all that crap.
Sure, the GOP is the party that cares about family. What's your point?
Hypocrisy. I guess having ecstasy fueled parties, orgies and paying prostitutes, some of whom my have been underage, is fine with the party of family values.
Why do you think it's fine? The article even says that he'll be removed from the Committees if the allegations are true...but frankly, that's the least of his worries if the allegations are proven true.

But as far as him having sex, and going to parties...he isn't married...so I fail to see the issue or hypocrisy if that's all he did.
If the allegations of ecstasy is true, then he was guilty of taking illegal drugs as well. The DOJ opened an investigation for a reason. There would not have done so with hearsay evidence.
yes that's true to

Yes, law enforcement often opens investigations with simply hearsay...but it sounds like the investigation was going on for a while...and started by the Congressman, he was the one that went to them about the extortion allegations...
Are you just playing stupid for the sake of arguing?

Well...showing nudie pics of girls you hooked up with, certainly makes you a creep...it's not criminal. I noticed the article says he showed it to other lawmakers, but i haven't heard from any of the lawmakers he showed them to...you'd think either they'd come forward, or CNN would have actually tried to talk to them....you know...journalism.
Hypocrisy. I guess having ecstasy fueled parties, orgies and paying prostitutes, some of whom my have been underage, is fine with the party of family values.
Why do you think it's fine? The article even says that he'll be removed from the Committees if the allegations are true...but frankly, that's the least of his worries if the allegations are proven true.

But as far as him having sex, and going to parties...he isn't married...so I fail to see the issue or hypocrisy if that's all he did.
If the allegations of ecstasy is true, then he was guilty of taking illegal drugs as well. The DOJ opened an investigation for a reason. There would not have done so with hearsay evidence.
yes that's true to

Yes, law enforcement often opens investigations with simply hearsay...but it sounds like the investigation was going on for a while...and started by the Congressman, he was the one that went to them about the extortion allegations...
huh? My understanding is that the Congressman went to law enforcement first about this extortion stuff...I might be mistaken on my timeline.

What are you referring to and why did you feel the need to throwing out insults?

He's being investigated for sex trafficking.

No he's not.. See above.. Which fake news star lied to you this time? Was it Don Da Lemon or Jimmy Kimmel??

Another mushroom anchored in shit..
There are two cases. The case involving blackmail and his Dad is separate from the sex trafficking investigation, which the NYT reports is actually about someone else, and somehow Gaetz got involved. But they report no charges against him, yet, anyway.
You really naive enough to believe that the NYT article is any more credible than the CNN mess?

Hey.. At least NYtimes is there to ADMIT Gaetz is not a subject of the investigation at this time.
See OldLady has some self-preservation skills.. The other cluster of mushrooms have no sense at all..
I'm only here to chuckle over him sitting in the back of the chamber, sneaking his phone over to his buddies during some boring debate on the floor, showing them naked girl pics and claiming they're his girlfriends.

Why do I believe this?

Because I was a teacher. Classic behavior.

You had teachers doing this?

yes that's true to

Law enforcement will open and investigate on hearsay and will build a case from that point. Courts generally don't accept hearsay evidence however they have do so in some cases depends on the circumstances. It's amazing you call someone else stupid when it appears you are ignorant.

yes that's true to

Law enforcement will open and investigate on hearsay and will build a case from that point. Courts generally don't accept hearsay evidence however they have do so in some cases depends on the circumstances. It's amazing you call someone else stupid when it appears you are ignorant.

Hearsay is third party.. YOU can testify that Gaetz showed you nude pictures of women he claimed to have slept with .. and you could testify that he took you across state lines when you were 17.

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

The full smear is on! This is how progressive fascists eliminate their opposition...Isn't a progressive America great?

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

The full smear is on! This is how progressive fascists eliminate their opposition...Isn't a progressive America great?

Come now.. Gaetz is a pig.

yes that's true to

Hearsay is third party.. YOU can testify that Gaetz showed you nude pictures of women he claimed to have slept with .. and you could testify that he took you across state lines when you were 17.
You are right about what YOU can testify to. Hearsay is and out of court statement offered in court for the truth of the matter asserted.

But, I believe the poster was responding to another poster that made the claim that law enforcement doesn't even open an investigation on hearsay...which is a rather absurd claim.

yes that's true to

You are right about what YOU can testify to. Hearsay is and out of court statement offered in court for the truth of the matter asserted.

But, I believe the poster was responding to another poster that made the claim that law enforcement doesn't even open an investigation on hearsay...which is a rather absurd claim.

You're correct and explained it better than I did.

This may help:

Rules of Evidence: Hearsay - FindLaw
Aug 12, 2020 · Rule 801 of the Federal Rules of Evidence defines hearsay as: A statement that the declarant (the person who made the statement) does not make while testifying at the current trial or hearing Offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted in the statement

Hearsay Evidence in Criminal Law | Justia
Hearsay in Criminal Cases One of the most complex and frequently disputed rules of evidence is the hearsay rule. It often plays a key role in both criminal and civil cases. The basic concept is that a

yes that's true to

I realize that, Syn was claiming police don't open investigations on hearsay and called another poster stupid for thinking that. I simply called him out on it.

So why are Republicans always getting divorced if you are the party of family values.

So why are Republicans always getting divorced if you are the party of family values.
Because divorce is sometimes the best thing for the family. Why do you think it's such a bad thing? I think it can very well be a good thing in the long term for a family.

Awfully closed minded of you to think otherwise...but then again you are a Dem supporter so that's expected

"It is also a violation of federal child sex trafficking law to provide someone under 18 with anything of value in exchange for sex, which can include meals, hotels, drugs, alcohol or cigarettes. A conviction carries a 10-year mandatory minimum prison sentence."

Because divorce is sometimes the best thing for the family. Why do you think it's such a bad thing? I think it can very well be a good thing in the long term for a family.

Awfully closed minded of you to think otherwise...but then again you are a Dem supporter so that's expected

What is good about divorce? The splitting up of the family. Remember your wedding vows I don't recall anything about divorce in them.

What is good about divorce? The splitting up of the family. Remember your wedding vows I don't recall anything about divorce in them.
It certainly not in your vows...but it can be a good thing for the family in the long run....if there is abuse, substance abuse, affairs, etc.

Why would you force a couple to stay married when there is such things? Why would you force children to grow up in such a home?

That just seems sick to me...but then again, you vote for Dems....

Forum List

Back