CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

"Sources tell CNN."
Whenever I hear that it turns out to be untrue.

This is so fun. Fuck you Gaetz, lmao.

"Do you accept Neopets Pay?" - Matt Gaetz asking to pay off a young girl

BTW, this is the EXACT thing that got Don Jr's GF gired from Fox News and a lawsuit: showing pics on phone to other people of sexual stuff.

Man this story is just so disgusting...makes my skin crawl. This guy is in Congress making laws...I mean it's so gross to think that after he leaves the Capital Building he turns into Roy Moore and looks for high school girls.

Let's take a look at Gaetz:

Man this story is just so disgusting...makes my skin crawl. This guy is in Congress making laws...I mean it's so gross to think that after he leaves the Capital Building he turns into Roy Moore and looks for high school girls.

Let's take a look at Gaetz:

Dude... Don't... Not yet. My god if this turns out to be faked....

I too saw that Wall Street Journal piece confirming what CNN, NYT, and so many other news organizations are reporting. I scan/read a bunch of them this morning .....but only out of purely prurient interests.

I think I have gathered that it may have been the Florida county tax perp who offered up Gaetz as a tactic to cut a deal. I have no friggin' idea if that is true, or pure speculation, an informed guess, or mendacity.

Still, it seems the cake has been baking for a bit. And clearly somebody made a call to somebody about it in order for it to hit the New York Times and/or those two supposed 'extortionists'. The story has been circulating. Clearly.

It appears Gaetz ain't a popular guy in Washington with his peers either. The Dems despise him, obviously.
But it seems the GOP'rs are doing a bit of piling on too. His high wattage grandstanding to fly up to Wyoming and publicly backstab Congresswoman Cheney at Don & Fredo Trump's bidding could not have helped him as much as he may have thought.

The Trumps, no doubt gave him some attaboys, but.......but he stabbed someone who had spent a couple of decades making contacts, earning points and IOU's. After all she worked on her Dad's campaigns, Fred Thompson's presidential campaign and Mitt Romneys, and served some years as an assistant Secretary of State. She knew and had helped a lot of people integral to the plumbing of the Republican Party.

Witness: she was elected by her Republican colleagues in the House to the 3rd most powerful GOP position, Chair of the Republican Conference, and she had only entered the House in 2017. Cheney brought gravitas and a big Rollodex to her House job. And her GOP colleagues recognized that.

And yet, this Baby Gaetz flew up to Wyoming, way way out of his own district, to stab her. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

So now, perhaps Matty Gaetz's reputation for being an entitled Daddy's little rich kid sits sideways in a few folk's craw. And the Cheney stab confirmed that he was just a publicity gadfly with only his interests in mind, not the Party's.

Unpopular guys will inevitably earn an enemy-gaggle of the mildly revengeful AND .....the motivated revengeful. Neither will be real helpful...careerwise.

I don't know which way this is gonna go, but I suspect Daddy's Boy Matty has been notably damaged. Running off to Sinclair Broadcasting's OANN may be his best move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wall Street Journal: "The inquiry spun out from a criminal case against Joel Greenberg, a local official in Seminole County. Mr. Greenberg has been charged with a number of serious crimes, including sex-trafficking of a child..... He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is expected to face trial in June.
Federal prosecutors in Orlando are handling both the investigation into Mr. Gaetz and the prosecution of Mr. Greenberg.

Frenchy got dumped by his GF and is 30 something going on17 lol. Leftist loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back