CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Here is the Times article, I think the two cases, the extortion and the involvement with Greenberg And prostitutes and underage girl....are two different things, and it looks like the ex Doj Guy isn't even involved after reading this....???
It is much much larger of an article than what I am posting, the link is below.

By Katie Benner and Michael S. Schmidt
April 1, 2021Updated 10:19 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON — A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times.
Investigators believe Joel Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Fla., who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge and other crimes, initially met the women through websites that connect people who go on dates in exchange for gifts, fine dining, travel and allowances, according to three people with knowledge of the encounters. Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, the people said.

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said.
Mr. Gaetz denied ever paying a woman for sex.

Too long - Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump will pardon Gaetz on January 20, 2025

Ex8NK8xW8AYHdhr

in DC, the age of consent is 16. in Florida it's 18...it's gonna matter a lot where Gaetz "did the deed"

Uh-Oh! The revelation that gaetz is not a virgin, may have dabbled in prostitution, and may have molested an under-age girl must absolutely shock the "Christians" who prayed for trump, scream "morality!" and glom onto anything to do with sex. I guess that their "pastors" are busy figuring out how to get this guy removed from office.

Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.

I’ll wait and see how it plays out, just like I am doing with Cuomo, until there is more evidence, I will sit and watch. It is a lot easier than jumping to conclusions.
I guess you forgot Avenatti and Covington, didn't ya? :laugh2:
Lol...As I predicted more news is coming out about Matt Gaetz’s deviancy.

Rep. Matt Gaetz allegedly paid women via Apple Pay for ecstasy-fueled sex at Florida hotels after being introduced to them by former tax collector Joel Greenberg, according to a bombshell report about the Justice Department sex trafficking probe.

Lol...As I predicted more news is coming out about Matt Gaetz’s deviancy. Rep. Matt Gaetz allegedly paid women via Apple Pay for ecstasy-fueled sex at Florida hotels after being introduced to them by former tax collector Joel Greenberg, according to a bombshell report about the Justice Department sex trafficking probe.
I'm enjoying the irony of a thread recently started by a Trumpster, trying to compare the Democrats to Caligula :laugh:

It is indeed ironic. Gaetz was known to be a degenerate in Congress. Reports are coming out that Congressional staff were told to keep their distance from Gaetz as a scandal was inevitable. No wonder Gaetz and Trump were so close.

Well...showing nudie pics of girls you hooked up with, certainly makes you a creep...it's not criminal. I noticed the article says he showed it to other lawmakers, but i haven't heard from any of the lawmakers he showed them to...you'd think either they'd come forward, or CNN would have actually tried to talk to them....you know...journalism.

Well...showing nudie pics of girls you hooked up with, certainly makes you a creep...it's not criminal. I noticed the article says he showed it to other lawmakers, but i haven't heard from any of the lawmakers he showed them to...you'd think either they'd come forward, or CNN would have actually tried to talk to them....you know...journalism.
Well..you know the GOP is the party of family values and all that crap.

Sure, the GOP is the party that cares about family. What's your point?

Hypocrisy. I guess having ecstasy fueled parties, orgies and paying prostitutes, some of whom my have been underage, is fine with the party of family values.

Hypocrisy. I guess having ecstasy fueled parties, orgies and paying prostitutes, some of whom my have been underage, is fine with the party of family values.
Why do you think it's fine? The article even says that he'll be removed from the Committees if the allegations are true...but frankly, that's the least of his worries if the allegations are proven true.

But as far as him having sex, and going to parties...he isn't married...so I fail to see the issue or hypocrisy if that's all he did.

Why do you think it's fine? The article even says that he'll be removed from the Committees if the allegations are true...but frankly, that's the least of his worries if the allegations are proven true.

But as far as him having sex, and going to parties...he isn't married...so I fail to see the issue or hypocrisy if that's all he did.
If the allegations of ecstasy is true, then he was guilty of taking illegal drugs as well. The DOJ opened an investigation for a reason. There would not have done so with hearsay evidence.

If the allegations of ecstasy is true, then he was guilty of taking illegal drugs as well. The DOJ opened an investigation for a reason. There would not have done so with hearsay evidence.
yes that's true to

Yes, law enforcement often opens investigations with simply hearsay...but it sounds like the investigation was going on for a while...and started by the Congressman, he was the one that went to them about the extortion allegations...

yes that's true to

Yes, law enforcement often opens investigations with simply hearsay...but it sounds like the investigation was going on for a while...and started by the Congressman, he was the one that went to them about the extortion allegations...
I don’t believe that is correct. The FBI opened an investigation into Gaetz’s sex trafficking. He then accused a DOJ official of attempting to extort him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back