CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

it is a violation campaign fiance law.
And why is that? You are just repeating yourself.

It's only a violation, if it is a donation to the campaign funds. That makes it campaign funds, as I said, and which you claimed to think was not true.

Nope you're wrong .Under U.S. election law, campaign contributions, defined as things of value given to a campaign in order to influence an election, must be disclosed. A payment intended to silence allegations of an affair just before an election could constitute a campaign contribution

From Russia Russia Russia to Obstruction.................

And now they HANG on EVERY MOMENT............that Trump fucked a Whore..............

:iyfyus.jpg:

A payment intended to silence allegations of an affair just before an election could constitute a campaign contribution
Which would make it campaign funds...exactly as I said. You know, Cohen has already pleaded guilty to illegally using campaign funds for this. So you are just going to have to accept the facts.

it is a violation campaign fiance law.
And why is that? You are just repeating yourself.

It's only a violation, if it is a donation to the campaign funds. That makes it campaign funds, as I said, and which you claimed to think was not true.

Nope you're wrong .Under U.S. election law, campaign contributions, defined as things of value given to a campaign in order to influence an election, must be disclosed. A payment intended to silence allegations of an affair just before an election could constitute a campaign contribution

It could constitute. But, they looked at it and then made the Cohen deal. It is all over. Whether it does or it doesn't constitute a campaign contribution is irrelevant, because no further action will be taken

A payment intended to silence allegations of an affair just before an election could constitute a campaign contribution
Which would make it campaign funds...exactly as I said. You know, Cohen has already pleaded guilty to illegally using campaign funds for this. So you are just going to have to accept the facts.

Does not equate payment from campaign funds.

That is precisely what it would mean. If it is a campaign donation, it is campaign funds.

No you lack critical understanding,

They are saying and charged Cohen's payment for silence (not illegal) was a campaign contribution and should have been reported and Cohen didn't report it. The silence was a thing of value.

Cohen says he took a loan to make the payment.

I predict the popular spin will be "Trump did not know he was violating finance laws, so you can't prove he had intent when he committed a crime -- plus Obama is a Kenyan, Uranium One -Hillary..Al Sharpton owes taxes"

Forum List

Back