CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

The name will be revealed or Cohen spends more time.

I don't think that is a possibility. He plead out. All over but the fitting for the orange jumpsuit.

That was a very scripted and planned allocution of the plea.

Mueller knows all the details of this case. He turned it over to regular Federal prosecutors who made the plea deal. This is all over. Mueller is done with Cohen. Rosenstien signed off on the deal and it was noted that the Feds looked at the payments and nothing more. Makes for a couple good news days. But, this part of the case is actually all over now.

Neither Cohen nor Manafort are Trump. At best as I can see you have him for fibbing about knowing about the meeting between Don Jr. and some Russians. I will wait and see what Dershowitz says.The news just came out. I am not a mind reader nor am I a constitutional attorney. Neither are you. People on both sides will see what they want to see.
Cohen admitted to campaign finance violations ordered by the candidate, and paid back by the candidate. There was only one candidate for Cohen.

He is not credible. Initially he said that was not the case. Then the Gov't finds other criminal activity and he changes his tune to save himself and his family? He may be telling the truth but he is not credible. I agree that there will likely be an impeachment.
At minimum there should be. Bear in mind, this is only a fraction of the number of schemes Trump was involved with to make this an illegal election.

I don't think these "schemes" impacted the election. Unless he somehow changed peoples votes. I could be wrong.
He did; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-cambridge-analytica-revelations-

connect-trump-russia-dots-1250043459593?v=raila

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Are you serious? Please stop.

upload_2018-8-21_18-46-22.png

btw. Tonight the Great Douche is using
Stone music again. Mick said no to use.
upload_2018-8-21_18-50-12-png.212142

Last edited:
Cohen admitted to campaign finance violations ordered by the candidate, and paid back by the candidate. There was only one candidate for Cohen.

He is not credible. Initially he said that was not the case. Then the Gov't finds other criminal activity and he changes his tune to save himself and his family? He may be telling the truth but he is not credible. I agree that there will likely be an impeachment.
At minimum there should be. Bear in mind, this is only a fraction of the number of schemes Trump was involved with to make this an illegal election.

I don't think these "schemes" impacted the election. Unless he somehow changed peoples votes. I could be wrong.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Where is your evidence it isn't true? No one is stopping anything. And no one has proven those schemes didn't happen.

It's gone to far, and the real lawmen and smart people in this country need to step up and put the corruption, and the abuses in check finally.

Mueller is not the person or lawman to be running any investigation where he somehow has been given this open ended ability to charge or investigate Americans for stealing a candy bar back in the 1940's when they were a children. Get real people.

The investigation being enacted from a dossier that was politically motivated by a candidates enemies, should be ended immediately. No fair trials, justice or outcomes can come from such a tainted pool of individuals or groups found within this thing.

The show or circus should end before it gets more stupid than it already has been.

How can this country be this dam crazy these days ??
Judging by what has come out thus far, it seems Mueller is on the right track and is the only thing able to clean up this slimy mess. Mueller is a credit to the FBI and the Justice Department. I fail to see how anyone sees it differently from the results we have seen in a relatively short time.

BULLSHIT! He was brought in to investigate the Russian interference with the 2016 election and any possible collusion with the Trump campaign. Today's news has absolutely NOTHING to do with that.
Wrong again, he was brought to investigate Russia and ANYTHING he discovered because of it.
Yep, and soon as this collusion investigation ends, then the complete investigation on Hillary should re-open, and everything concerning the dossier should be completely investigated and prosecuted, and if it leads back to Obama and crew, then they should be prosecuted as well.. A scorched Earth policy is what you all want, then it should be granted onto you fully. What goes around comes around.

Give me a break. They couldn't even convict John Edwards when he spent a million dollars to keep his love child secret. This will be old news by the end of the week.
Nah, you're dreaming. The two cases are very different. Edwards waa able to use the defense that the alleged campaign donations were "gifts" from friends. No such defense will be available to a man directing his personal lawyer to use existing campaign funds for hush payments.

Where is your evidence it isn't true?

It doesn't work that way. LOL. You have to admit this country is very divided as is the news media (mostly pro left).

I am God. Where is your evidence it isn't true.

If it were true then Trump would be arrested and that would be the crux of the probe not some fake Collusion. Also it would be all over CNN and MSNBC. You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

It's gone to far, and the real lawmen and smart people in this country need to step up and put the corruption, and the abuses in check finally.

Mueller is not the person or lawman to be running any investigation where he somehow has been given this open ended ability to charge or investigate Americans for stealing a candy bar back in the 1940's when they were a children. Get real people.

The investigation being enacted from a dossier that was politically motivated by a candidates enemies, should be ended immediately. No fair trials, justice or outcomes can come from such a tainted pool of individuals or groups found within this thing.

The show or circus should end before it gets more stupid than it already has been.

Judging by what has come out thus far, it seems Mueller is on the right track and is the only thing able to clean up this slimy mess. Mueller is a credit to the FBI and the Justice Department. I fail to see how anyone sees it differently from the results we have seen in a relatively short time.

BULLSHIT! He was brought in to investigate the Russian interference with the 2016 election and any possible collusion with the Trump campaign. Today's news has absolutely NOTHING to do with that.
Wrong again, he was brought to investigate Russia and ANYTHING he discovered because of it.
Yep, and soon as this collusion investigation ends, then the complete investigation on Hillary should re-open, and everything concerning the dossier should be completely investigated and prosecuted, and if it leads back to Obama and crew, then they should be prosecuted as well.. A scorched Earth policy is what you all want, then it should be granted onto you fully. What goes around comes around.
Lol! Investigation of Hillary about what?

Give me a break. They couldn't even convict John Edwards when he spent a million dollars to keep his love child secret. This will be old news by the end of the week.
Nah, you're dreaming. The two cases are very different. Edwards waa able to use the defense that the alleged campaign donations were "gifts" from friends. No such defense will be available to a man directing his personal lawyer to use existing campaign funds for hush payments.

There will be no further case on these payments. The plea is accepted. Rosenstien signed off and it is over. This case was already handed off by Mueller. It is all over.

Will Manafort be on suicide watch?

Will the Russian mob kill him in jail
and make it look like suicide now?

How fast will the Great Douche Pardon him?

LOL!

MAGA....
TDGAHTGD2 — Postimage.org
Better worry more about Russia and China joining forces in order to combat the bullcrap being cast upon them on the world stage by all of this bullcrap going on here...It is an indirect result of the left battling Trump in this country in which has caused these countries to have ended up in the crossfire..

I don't think he used campaign funds.

Lol! Investigation of Hillary about what?
Don't play dumb... People are watching.

I don't think he used campaign funds.

By Jerry Markon
, Reporter
June 3, 2011

Former vice presidential nominee John Edwards was indicted Friday on charges of using illegal campaign donations to conceal his mistress from voters, a stunning fall from grace for a politician once considered a serious contender for the White House.

The indictment triggered immediate criticism from a range of campaign finance and legal experts, who said the government’s case is unprecedented and appears weak. They questioned whether it would survive the fierce defense being mounted by Edwards’s lawyers, who say his actions did not constitute a crime.

“It’s not illegal to be a pig,” said Brett Kappel, a Washington campaign finance expert who has worked for Republicans and Democrats. “Is what Edwards did slimy? Absolutely. Everyone will agree it was reprehensible. But it’s not a crime.”

Where is your evidence it isn't true?

It doesn't work that way. LOL. You have to admit this country is very divided as is the news media (mostly pro left).

I am God. Where is your evidence it isn't true.

If it were true then Trump would be arrested and that would be the crux of the probe not some fake Collusion. Also it would be all over CNN and MSNBC. You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

It has already been proven and has been hidden in the weeds because we've spent two years dealing with a conspiracy to defraud the U.S., obstruction of justice, and campaign finance violations.

And another thing, when an entire region of the country closes 868 polls in mostly minority areas, how does anyone with a functioning brain not know how the votes weren't compromised?

Forum List

Back