CNN/MSNBC Very Upset That Anthony Weiner Is Not A Conservative! Gosh Darn It !!!

Bill paid off Paula...duh..

......and the orange buffoon paid off the Trump Univ. scammed folks.....Your point??? LOL

blll-clinton-debate-mem-.jpg

Anthony Weiner talked dirty to some women and he's Satan, according to RWnuts like the OP.

Trump physically assaulted women, and the OP is Trump's biggest fan.

Read the news stooge. Weiner's was trying to set up a thing with a 15 year old girl. Where the hell have you been?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

I don't think anyone is defending slimy and sick Weiner's behavior.........and I hope you're not "defending" Trump's own slimy behavior toward women.

Oh that's different.

The cheeto brags about getting away with being a serial sexual molester and the right loves it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Anthony Weiner talked dirty to some women and he's Satan, according to RWnuts like the OP.

Trump physically assaulted women, and the OP is Trump's biggest fan.

Read the news stooge. Weiner's was trying to set up a thing with a 15 year old girl. Where the hell have you been?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

I don't think anyone is defending slimy and sick Weiner's behavior.........and I hope you're not "defending" Trump's own slimy behavior toward women.

No, I'm not. But your pal NYCARBINER wants us all to think that Weiner's crimes were against women when it was a child. So let's acknowledge that The sexual assault of grabbing a WOMAN's Crotch is Sunday school play when compared to predation of a child. Weiner's has to register as a sex offender.

lol, first of all it's not a child, it's a woman who's a statutory minor.

Secondly, you RWnuts demonized Weiner long before you had any idea any 15 year old may have been involved.

She is a child, and if you had a daughter you'd know that a 15 she is a child. She can't even get a drivers license for Christ sake.

Forum List

Back