CNN not again!!!!!!!

CNN was busy covering the very important story of how much Diet Coke President Trump drinks while the attack in NYC was going down.

CNN mocked for airing segment on Trump's soda consumption while NYC faced terror attack

1513013356479.jpg

Another Day, Another CNN 'Bombshell' Is Proven To Be A Nothing-Burger

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
Not seeing your point here... "Bombshell" "Breathless coverage" a bit of an exaggeration don't you think? From what i've seen from the May reports and the most recent ones is CNN reporting the facts that they had. Not making up fake news. A NEW email came to surface to back up Sessions excuse and CNN reported it. They also reported his excuse back in May. So what exactly are you complaining about? What's the Fake News?

Here lets be honest and look at the entire situation. It sounds like you have issue with Mark Zaid, not CNN:

Here is CNN's report in May and this is what they reported:

Sessions initially listed a year's worth of meetings with foreign officials on the security clearance form, according to Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores. But she says he and his staff were then told by an FBI employee who assisted in filling out the form, known as the SF-86, that he didn't need to list dozens of meetings with foreign ambassadors that happened in his capacity as a senator.
After CNN's story published, a spokesman responded to the reporting with a statement, saying that Sessions was instructed not to list meetings like the ones with Kislyak on his form.

"As a United States Senator, the Attorney General met hundreds -- if not thousands -- of foreign dignitaries and their staff," spokesman Ian Prior said. "In filling out the SF-86 form, the Attorney General's staff consulted with those familiar with the process, as well as the FBI investigator handling the background check, and was instructed not to list meetings with foreign dignitaries and their staff connected with his Senate activities."

A legal expert who regularly assists officials in filling out the form disagrees with the Justice Department's explanation, suggesting that Sessions should have disclosed the meetings.
"My interpretation is that a member of Congress would still have to reveal the appropriate foreign government contacts notwithstanding it was on official business," said Mark Zaid, a Washington attorney who specializes in national security law.
Zaid added that in a similar circumstance he advised a member of Congress to list all foreign contacts -- including those made during official US government business.

DOJ: AG Sessions did not disclose meetings with Russian officials - CNNPolitics

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like.
I know that is the reason behind it, but the Trumptards are only agreeing with it; they didn't start it. I would love to know what evil voices began this wholesale attack on the truth. There is bias; there has always been bias, and that is why we are taught in school how to recognize it. As I said somewhere else today, I don't get what the big deal is all of a sudden. CNN is certainly no worse than Fox. The hypocrisy of criticizing one but championing the other is ridiculous.

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like
One lie after another one reporter suspended after another...libs may relish in being lied to but we do not and it will stop one way or the other...you should be as mad as we...this is fuel for the Trump train baby!!!!

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like
One lie after another one reporter suspended after another...libs may relish in being lied to but we do not and it will stop one way or the other...you should be as mad as we...this is fuel for the Trump train baby!!!!

You watch FOX. You trust FOX.

The left-wing media is champing at the bit to be the new Woodward and Bernstein. They wet their panties and go headlong into bits of stories from unnamed sources compromising whatever journalistic ethics they have left in the process.

The media is not only doing a disservice to their own profession, but to the country itself.

Damn right we get to sound the alarm! That folks, is patriotism.

The left-wing media is champing at the bit to be the new Woodward and Bernstein. They wet their panties and go headlong into bits of stories from unnamed sources compromising whatever journalistic ethics they have left in the process.

The media is not only doing a disservice to their own profession, but to the country itself.

Maybe what they want is people not to believe anything they hear. Then you enter the realm of belief so that the powers that be can do anything they please.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

You might want to tell your regressive friends to stop accusing Sessions of lying about Russian contacts, how many stories have to be corrected before you realize the MSM has an agenda and it's not what's in the best interest of the country.

CNN uninstall!!!!

Seriously? You think we should shut up about a major cable news network decimating fake news as a matter of course?

I've got news for you sister. Real news - that's not going to happen!
Sure, brother, as long as you've got a joker channel like Fox spewing the equally biased crap on the right, I guess we're even. Watch the one you want, or none of them, which is my choice.
I would put up Fox's credibility up against CNN's even sooner than I would put Trump's integrity against that corrupted old hag you likely voted for

Maybe what they want is people not to believe anything they hear. Then you enter the realm of belief so that the powers that be can do anything they please.

Holy shit. That is EXACTLY what Trump wants. You damned fool.

CNN uninstall!!!!

You might want to tell your regressive friends to stop accusing Sessions of lying about Russian contacts, how many stories have to be corrected before you realize the MSM has an agenda and it's not what's in the best interest of the country.

He did lie. Under oath. He is still lying.

The difference with CNN and right wing news outlets is that if the slightest mistake is made CNN corrects and then addresses it. Right wing sites double down on their outright lies knowing full well that their illiterate followers will believe anything they are told.

CNN uninstall!!!!

Seriously? You think we should shut up about a major cable news network decimating fake news as a matter of course?

I've got news for you sister. Real news - that's not going to happen!
Sure, brother, as long as you've got a joker channel like Fox spewing the equally biased crap on the right, I guess we're even. Watch the one you want, or none of them, which is my choice.
I would put up Fox's credibility up against CNN's even sooner than I would put Trump's integrity against that corrupted old hag you likely voted for

That makes you an idiot and explains your political POV. Peace out, dummy.

The left-wing media is champing at the bit to be the new Woodward and Bernstein.
That's actually a part of this.

My first assignment on my first day in my first college class (Journalism 101, no shit) was to buy and read "All The President's Men". I've always thought that that book, as important to real journalism as it was, was dangerous in that it created a "journalist as celebrity" kind of mentality.

Add to that a media landscape that has increased in size (and competition) by a factor of about a zillion, and you have the potential for real distortions about what journalism is supposed to be.

And add to THAT, ask any young reporter/"objective journalist" what their job is. It used to be to fully & accurately as possible report what happened, given time or space constraints. Today, many of them will tell you it's to "find the truth". Well, when 85% of them have a specific political agenda, they'll often be starting with THEIR VERSION of the truth and working backwards, ignoring and avoiding information and details that do not support that version.

And here we are.

CNN uninstall!!!!

He did lie. Under oath. He is still lying.

Your "proof" seems to be evaporating, but hey, no reason to allow that to stop your propaganda, right?

CNN uninstall!!!!

So you're okay with spreading propaganda as long as it benefits the left?
And as I've said before. It's not about turning them off,it's about the morons of this country who take it as Gospel and spread the lies.
Which of course is exactly what CNN wants.
They thought they had it right. They corrected it when they found they were wrong. That isn't propaganda. Breitbart is propaganda. Tucker Carlson is propaganda. They smell to the high heaven, but you can't see it because you want to agree with it.

They sure seem to think they got it right a whole bunch of times.

7 Times CNN Botched The News In 2017

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Forum List

Back