CNN not again!!!!!!!

The left-wing media is champing at the bit to be the new Woodward and Bernstein.
That's actually a part of this.

My first assignment on my first day in my first college class (Journalism 101, no shit) was to buy and read "All The President's Men". I've always thought that that book, as important to real journalism as it was, was dangerous in that it created a "journalist as celebrity" kind of mentality.

Add to that a media landscape that has increased in size (and competition) by a factor of about a zillion, and you have the potential for real distortions about what journalism is supposed to be.

And add to THAT, ask any young reporter/"objective journalist" what their job is. It used to be to fully & accurately as possible report what happened, given time or space constraints. Today, many of them will tell you it's to "find the truth". Well, when 85% of them have a specific political agenda, they'll often be starting with THEIR VERSION of the truth and working backwards, ignoring and avoiding information and details that do not support that version.

And here we are.

All CNN, NYT, WP, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR journalists work within a standard that requires honesty and integrity. Make shit up...get canned and blackballed. You know that. Why not say it? Too accurate?

The major media hasn't really put much effort into hiding their biases.

In fairness, Trump has certainly made it worse with his attacks on them.

Left leaning media see Drumpf as a fucking idiot and potential danger to human kind. Right wing media see him as the prophesied return of Jesus. At least the left leaning media do their best to be unbias.

Another Day, Another CNN 'Bombshell' Is Proven To Be A Nothing-Burger

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

You might want to tell your regressive friends to stop accusing Sessions of lying about Russian contacts, how many stories have to be corrected before you realize the MSM has an agenda and it's not what's in the best interest of the country.

He did lie. Under oath. He is still lying.

Your "proof" seems to be evaporating, but hey, no reason to allow that to stop your propaganda, right?

He lied. You know it. You saw it and heard it.

The difference with CNN and right wing news outlets is that if the slightest mistake is made CNN corrects and then addresses it. Right wing sites double down on their outright lies knowing full well that their illiterate followers will believe anything they are told.

Amen and hallelujah to that! I sit watching Dodd, Ingraham, & Hannity listening to these tools with my mouth agape listening to their BS! The truth means nothing to them! I expect the worst from some, but Ingraham must be desperate for a paycheck to fall in line with the rest of the liars making out Mueller's partisan and's protecting Hillary! Sometimes she used to make sense, now she's a babbling idiot parroting the same talking points; disgusting! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

You might want to tell your regressive friends to stop accusing Sessions of lying about Russian contacts, how many stories have to be corrected before you realize the MSM has an agenda and it's not what's in the best interest of the country.

Your "proof" seems to be evaporating, but hey, no reason to allow that to stop your propaganda, right?

Actually you heard what you wanted to hear, that's on you, not Sessions. You're making a claim, how about providing a quote to back it up?

Actually you heard what you wanted to hear, that's on you, not Sessions. You're making a claim, how about providing a quote to back it up?

Are you being serious now?

CNN uninstall!!!!

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like.

The trumpettes don't need to do anything, the news agency's have repeatedly been proven to have lied. No one believes them anymore except for those who wish to believe.

]
All CNN, NYT, WP, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR journalists work within a standard that requires honesty and integrity.
Hey, come on! You wouldn't even see that on any of those news outlets.

Even they have thresholds, however low they may be.

Are you being serious now?

I've been serious all along. You're the conspiracy nut.

CNN uninstall!!!!

Obama lied regularly and you loved it. Why do now dislike lying?

If it is now publicly known that AG Sessions had no illicit contact with Russians and was truthful to all parties concerned, why does his recusal remain in effect?

At this point, Sessions has NO conflict either real or imagined, while Rosenstein and Mueller are up to their eyeballs in conflicts of interest. Why are the inmates still running the asylum?

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like
One lie after another one reporter suspended after another...libs may relish in being lied to but we do not and it will stop one way or the other...you should be as mad as we...this is fuel for the Trump train baby!!!!
Same stuff happens at Fox right?

ah, the ol "whatabout" diversion... Gipper, you just lost the argument.

If it is now publicly known that AG Sessions had no illicit contact with Russians and was truthful to all parties concerned, why does his recusal remain in effect?

At this point, Sessions has NO conflict either real or imagined, while Rosenstein and Mueller are up to their eyeballs in conflicts of interest. Why are the inmates still running the asylum?
If Sessions has NO conflict then why did HE make the decision to recuse himself? You are dealing with spin narratives not reality.

CNN uninstall!!!!

I've been telling them all along I thought he was telling the truth.

If Sessions has NO conflict then why did HE make the decision to recuse himself? You are dealing with spin narratives not reality.
It was explained to him that he had to recuse himself because he was part of the team being investigated. Simple.

Obama lied. Trump lies. Lefties love Obama, but hate Trump.

Do you see the hypocrisy yet?

CNN uninstall!!!!

I've been telling them all along I thought he was telling the truth.

There's a butt load that aren't listening. They would prefer to speculate and accuse rather than admit the facts.

On the other hand there is no doubt that are media are way too obsessed with getting clicks and ratings instead of covering news. CNN Fox and MSNBC are non-stop Gab fests and for example Al Jazeera has more reporters and foreign offices then all our media combined. That doesn't change the fact that only right-wing media is not journalism at all. Fox Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage Etc not to mention GOP politicians are a fake news disgrace. Breaking for dupes... Hillary and Obama are not evil Crooks LOL if you count all taxes everyone pays about the same percentage and the rich get all the new wealth, we are not investing in the country and our people, all to save the greedy idiot GOP mega-rich from paying their fair share... For 35 years now!
who claimed they were journalist? They are show hosts.
On the other hand there is no doubt that are media are way too obsessed with getting clicks and ratings instead of covering news. CNN Fox and MSNBC are non-stop Gab fests and for example Al Jazeera has more reporters and foreign offices then all our media combined. That doesn't change the fact that only right-wing media is not journalism at all. Fox Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage Etc not to mention GOP politicians are a fake news disgrace. Breaking for dupes... Hillary and Obama are not evil Crooks LOL if you count all taxes everyone pays about the same percentage and the rich get all the new wealth, we are not investing in the country and our people, all to save the greedy idiot GOP mega-rich from paying their fair share... For 35 years now!
who claimed they were journalist? They are show hosts.
They are bought off charlatan propagandists who lie almost Non-Stop and never retract anything

Obama lied. Trump lies. Lefties love Obama, but hate Trump.

Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
Obama didn't lie and Trump never stops. You're Obama lies are very few and always turn out to be predictions that were blocked years later.

Forum List

Back