CNN Poll: Strong leadership helps Obama survive brutal week

Despite all the scandals that rocked the Reagan administration, President Reagan emerged even stronger and more likable. Dittos, it seems for President Obama.

CNN Poll: Likability helps Obama survive brutal week ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The new numbers indicate that Obama remains popular, with 79% of Americans saying the president is likable.

"This underscores just how important the president's personal characteristics have been to him, and how useful it is to the White House that IRS, Benghazi, and AP controversies have not dimmed Obama's personal popularity so far," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Chauncey Gardner lives.

Wait, wait can you please point out this strong leadership? Is it blaming Booosh? Is it claiming "I know nothing" I just got to know.
th

So now you folks are saying Obama is a white Christian German?

Man. :doubt:

"Strong leadership helps Obama survive brutal week"

More like strong tornado helps Obammy survive brutal week. As usual, his corruption has been trumped by Mother Nature or some other newsworthy and lengthy tragedy. His onsite speech should be a tearjerker, designed to make him look sympathetic.

Blessings to the residents of Shawnee, OK. Thankfully they had warnings and more shelters in place than in the past.

I forgot to add... beat the hell out of John McCain, Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney! :clap2:

Just curious why did you omit Paul Ryan? because he didnt have a Republican vargina? why didnt you mention him? is it because you couldnt toss him under the buss?

Who's Paul Ryan?

A guy you you couldnt attack..... you know those types right? no dirty laundry? the ones you hate the most. because it fucks up your pathetic world of no values?

Wait, wait can you please point out this strong leadership? Is it blaming Booosh? Is it claiming "I know nothing" I just got to know.
th

So now you folks are saying Obama is a white Christian German?

Man. :doubt:

No I'm saying every time he is faced with tough questions that is how he responds to them but then again you already knew that didn't you? Then again maybe not a lot of people from the left truly believe he knows nothing that goes on in his administration.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Nutball, FL27 (by way of Habana)
2206 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3931

Just watched this lardass assure Lou Dobbs the hunt for Obama is not partisan. Tried to email. Uh, no, can't do that; no emails from out of district accepted. Tried to call. Uh, no, can't do that. No machine.

Been contacting political scum for about forty years. When the calls are running favorable/ going their way these lowlife scum or their eunuchs can't get to the phone fast enough. When the calls are running negative the filters are like trying to reach someone important like a major city trashcan inspector, Jamie Dimon, etc.

It's not going well in FL27 for our rep from Habana. On the upside her website is in spanish and seems entirely focused on helping constituents get government money.

This is a fairly typical nutball in congress. As much as Obama pisses me off, with antagonists like Ileana Heifer-de spain the only safer people in America tonight are Junebug and Slick.

Last edited:
Just curious why did you omit Paul Ryan? because he didnt have a Republican vargina? why didnt you mention him? is it because you couldnt toss him under the buss?

Who's Paul Ryan?

A guy you you couldnt attack..... you know those types right? no dirty laundry? the ones you hate the most. because it fucks up your pathetic world of no values?

Yeah right!!! Paul Ryan is a joke.

LOL...and loving it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Despite all the scandals that rocked the Reagan administration, President Reagan emerged even stronger and more likable. Dittos, it seems for President Obama.

CNN Poll: Likability helps Obama survive brutal week ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The new numbers indicate that Obama remains popular, with 79% of Americans saying the president is likable.

"This underscores just how important the president's personal characteristics have been to him, and how useful it is to the White House that IRS, Benghazi, and AP controversies have not dimmed Obama's personal popularity so far," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
79%, lots of republicans must like him, as well.

Likeability is just about the antipode of leadership.

Obama has nearly no leadership skills at all. The man consistently makes amateur mistakes when working with Congress. He leads from behind. His pattern is to hang back and let other people do all the heavy lifting, and then he tries to swoop in at the last minute to take all the glory, often sabotaging the entire effort of his party, causing failure more often than success.

Leadership? If I weren't so damned tired at the moment, I'd be busting my sides open laughing.

So he's a likeable guy you would want to smoke a bong with. Okay. Fine. But he leads like a stoner, too.

Still wouldn't smoke the bong w/ him. He's the type of stoner who's always got the best weed and never shares.

LOL, strong leadership..would that which person he blamed for the latest problems he has with his rouge administration and throwing them UNDER the BUS be called, strong leadership or his 130th golf game he has played since becoming President?

my gawd..:cuckoo:

Strong Leadership??

Hell. Strong leadership my ass.

Apparantly the guy doesn't know anything thats going on in his own administration. He's to busy being likable.

He didn't know about the IRS, AP and had no problem jetting off to his fundraiser while men were dying in Benghazi.

The guys a jackass.

The guy is no leader at all. Leaders actually lead. They do not kick people under the bus to save their own skin or have others do their dirty work. We call people like that a boss, not a leader.

Obama is a boss, and not a very effective one at that.

Obama a leader? A leader doesn't find out about scadals in his administration at the same time as i do, and the same way. On the news. A leader? Give me a break.

It's what the overwhelming majority of American people feel that counts and according to poll after poll, Americans find President Obama a very strong and very likable leader. Too bad for you wing-nuts and your desperate witch hunts, Obama still prevails.

Forum List

Back