CNN Promotes CUCKOLDRY As “Positive” For Modern Relationships

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
250118cnn.jpg

-------------------------------

And we keep on tumbling down the rabbit hole, and have been tumbling down since the 60s.

Just because some couples enjoy it doesn't make it a positive thing as CNN is suggesting. You don't have to be a fuddy-duddy to observe that cuckholding changes what a committed relationship means.

Never mind that. Let's petition Congress to pass a law making cuckhold trios eligible to marry. You know, to make it fair.

Just because some couples enjoy it doesn't make it a positive thing as CNN is suggesting. You don't have to be a fuddy-duddy to observe that cuckholding changes what a committed relationship means.

Never mind that. Let's petition Congress to pass a law making cuckhold trios eligible to marry. You know, to make it fair.
CNN is doubtlessly trying to create another identiity group on behalf of the Democrats. Now it'll be LGBTQ...CC.

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.
Not surprised at all. You are in an adulterous relationship with the cult of Islam

Not surprised at all.

Good to know you are paying attention.

Yes, it's the new swinging. That you "don't have a problem with it" is irrelevant to whether these "relationships" are positive for couples.

Yes, it's the new swinging. That you "don't have a problem with it" is irrelevant to whether these "relationships" are positive.

The study in question found that it can be positive for some couples. Not sure why that bothers anyone.

Yes, it's the new swinging. That you "don't have a problem with it" is irrelevant to whether these "relationships" are positive.

The study in question found that it can be positive for some couples. Not sure why that bothers anyone.
You are confusing disagreement/concern with being "bothered".

You are confusing disagreement with being "bothered".

My mistake. So you disagree with doing it? Or do you disagree with others doing it?

Forum List

Back