🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN pundit makes fool of himself saying attack is likely right-wing militia

Something I ntoiced in the footage of the after-shooting pursuit of the SUV leading to the final shootout. The SUV had its hazard lights on. That coupled with the specific targetting of the poeple in the meeting/party, is it possible the terrorists had specific targetted anger moreso than the usual terrorism MO where they go afetr everybody?

It's like they had their hazards on as a warning to oncoming traffic and such. Or even pursueing officers behind them. They weren't firing indiscriminately at homes or the various people filming the chase on smartphones, their fire was aimed at officers.

Could they have been limiting their assault on those they were upset with? 'Responsible terrorism' as it were?

Why on earth would anti-government militia want to hit something like this ?
I could see it if it were the lone mental case, but when you have what originally thought was three shooters involved, this kind of target makes little sense.

We have had reports that ISIS or ISIS-inspired individuals were claiming America would be targeted, and since Europe has been getting hit, didn't seem like much of a stretch to guess it was an Islamic attack.

For me, once we had word that it was more than one individual, that changed everything.

Something I ntoiced in the footage of the after-shooting pursuit of the SUV leading to the final shootout. The SUV had its hazard lights on. That coupled with the specific targetting of the poeple in the meeting/party, is it possible the terrorists had specific targetted anger moreso than the usual terrorism MO where they go afetr everybody?

It's like they had their hazards on as a warning to oncoming traffic and such. Or even pursueing officers behind them. They weren't firing indiscriminately at homes or the various people filming the chase on smartphones, their fire was aimed at officers.

Could they have been limiting their assault on those they were upset with? 'Responsible terrorism' as it were?

The worst case scenario is that these two were part of a cell that was planning something big, and they jumped the gun over personal reasons.

Considering the type of person willing to gun down a bunch of people, instability can be assumed in may of them.

The equipment used and the method of attack shows preparation, the target itself and the conditions leading up to it show rashness and improvisation.

I could see it if it were the lone mental case, but when you have what originally thought was three shooters involved, this kind of target makes little sense.

We have had reports that ISIS or ISIS-inspired individuals were claiming America would be targeted, and since Europe has been getting hit, didn't seem like much of a stretch to guess it was an Islamic attack.

For me, once we had word that it was more than one individual, that changed everything.

Health inspection in big cities is rife with corruption. Not hard to imagine how the perception of bias or corruption would make such an entity a target of those who feel like their victims.

What I wanna know is why these mass shooters and terrorists always have thousands of rounds of ammo. Seems a tad overly optimistic. :)

The Columbine shooters were more than one. There goes your theory: right down the toilet.

This one had two shooters, a man and his wife. It isn't out of the realm of possiblity that a women will follow along with her husband on a thing like this.

Kaufman County murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Columbine shooters were more than one. There goes your theory: right down the toilet.

The Columbine shooters were part of an anti-government militia?

Nope. They were a couple of idiot kids who decided to kill their classmates. Nothing Govt. about those two morons.

I'm referring to the idea that if it is more than one person on a rampage like this, it means it is a terrorist attack. Are you really so dense you didn't get that?

I'm referring to the idea that if it is more than one person on a rampage like this, it means it is a terrorist attack. Are you really so dense you didn't get that?

Actually a right wing militia attacking a government agency would be a terrorist attack, i.e. attempting political change through violent action in an asymmetrical manner.

Actually a right wing militia attacking a government agency would be a terrorist attack, i.e. attempting political change through violent action in an asymmetrical manner.
Yes it would, but that is not what I was speaking to. I was speaking to the idea that if there was more than one shooter, it must be a terrorist attack of some kind.

This could very well be work place violence. The guy apparently lost his job with the county about 6 months ago. He went to the party earlier and had cross words with someone, and then he came back later with his wife and armed and shot up the place. That is not typical terrorist behavior. It is behavior that has been known for work place violence.

We don't know the facts yet.

Yes it would, but that is not what I was speaking to. I was speaking to the idea that if there was more than one shooter, it must be a terrorist attack of some kind.

This could very well be work place violence. The guy apparently lost his job with the county about 6 months ago. He went to the party earlier and had cross words with someone, and then he came back later with his wife and armed and shot up the place. That is not typical terrorist behavior. It is behavior that has been known for work place violence.

We don't know the facts yet.

The preparation level, the equipment level, plus all his travel to Saudi and his contacts with other radicals gives indication of something far more complex than just shooting up his worksite. The destruction of his hard drive and his phones also gives credence to the idea of them trying to limit the roll up to connections that usually happens after an event like this occurs.

I gave the reasoning that this may be part of a bigger cell, and these two jumped the gun due to what you indicated, work stress.

This one had two shooters, a man and his wife. It isn't out of the realm of possiblity that a women will follow along with her husband on a thing like this.

Kaufman County murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought about Columbine, but most of these are the loner who doesn't fit in.

By the way, if anything it's looking like he was following her lead.

Forum List

Back