CNN Viewers Witness Robert Kennedy Jr. Explain Why You Shouldn't Always Trust "The Experts"

He’s totally correct.

President Trump’s biggest mistake was “trusting the experts” like that fraud Fauci.

Agreed.
The US had 3,100 covid deaths per million people.
Countries like in Africa, where they did nothing, had about 100 covid deaths per million.

Normally an epidemic last about a month or 2.
When you prevent it from ending with herd immunity, by deliberately "flattening the curve" for 3 years, you will still have 30k deaths per month, but the total will be 20 times greater.

I always say that when I go to the doctor or get my car fixed, you dope

Anyone who does not demand their doctor or mechanic explain the details, is an idiot.
My doctor is always pushing expensive statins, which are known to harden arteries, when diet and exercise is much better.
Mechanics always try to sell you an engine or transmission rebuild, even it if is just a bad gas cap.

Before any Conservative thinks that this RFK Jr clown is not as batshit crazy as the other Democrats just look at this:

RFK Jr. Says He Would Sign ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban if it Reached His Desk

"Experts" are only what hacks use as a cudgel to silence those who disagree with their confirmation bias.

"Experts" are only what hacks use as a cudgel to silence those who disagree with their confirmation bias.
Yea. Do your own dental work and car repair. I’m sure that will work out well.

Dopes

I always say that when I go to the doctor or get my car fixed, you dope
And when the mechanic starts talking about a part that doesn't exist on your car, what do you say? When the doctor wants to prescribe something with side effects that are worse than what it's supposed to treat, what do you say?

And when the mechanic starts talking about a part that doesn't exist on your car, what do you say? When the doctor wants to prescribe something with side effects that are worse than what it's supposed to treat, what do you say?
Does that happen to you a lot?

Maybe it’s the big “I’m stupid” sign on your forehead

Does that happen to you a lot?

Maybe it’s the big “I’m stupid” sign on your forehead
It doesn't happen to me because I know what parts are in my car and I have a good crew that I trust to do good work on my car and not rip me off. I also check into what various drugs are going to do to my body. I'm qualified to weigh the risks and benefits of various treatment options and therapies. IOW, I'm an informed consumer that doesn't blindly trust another human being on things that affect me directly.

You might want to do a little more of that for yourself. You'd be surprised at the control it gives you.

It doesn't happen to me because I know what parts are in my car and I have a good crew that I trust to do good work on my car and not rip me off. I also check into what various drugs are going to do to my body. I'm qualified to weigh the risks and benefits of various treatment options and therapies. IOW, I'm an informed consumer that doesn't blindly trust another human being on things that affect me directly.

You might want to do a little more of that for yourself. You'd be surprised at the control it gives you.
You must be a GENIUS. Not

You must be a GENIUS. Not
You are not smart to blindly trust another human just because they call themselves an expert. Just saying.

Now, here is an object lesson for those who would like to get into the debate game, arguing with people online. Apparently, according to the quoted poster, when you run out of substance and realize that the other person is making a strong, logical argument that you can't counter, it is time to attempt a bunch of juvenile insults, hoping against hope that the other person won't realize what you're doing and totally flatten you with logic and reason.

Generally it'll still be experts on a subject matter that will find and expose the wrongheaded methodology of other experts. If you can't trust experts you can't trust anybody.
The swamp in washington needs to be drained and half the leadership of the various agencies fired or retired

If I thought Kennedy would do that it would go a long way toward earning my vote

What a BEAUTIFUL way to describe this whole thing:

"Blind faith in authorities is a feature of religion, not science."

Forum List

Back