CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

Yes all far left drone propaganda sites/TV like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, etc. are all crap, yet you seem to crap all day from them..
And the BBC, France 24, le Monde, the Hindustani Times, Reuters, AP, in fact ALL MEDIA outside your BS RW bubble, dupe.

And run by far left!
Another dupe hater still does not understand the far left is world wide and loosing!

To the far left the new winning, is loosing!
The far left is communist, dupe. They're the center, actually, and you nutters are off your flat Earth RW...

Here's a question for ya. . . Where do the political leanings of these mainstream outlets differ from Marx's opinions? Just curious.
In every possible way. All they cared about until recently, it appears, was about ratings and making money.

In every possible way? LMFAO. Name one, genius.

And the BBC, France 24, le Monde, the Hindustani Times, Reuters, AP, in fact ALL MEDIA outside your BS RW bubble, dupe.

And run by far left!
Another dupe hater still does not understand the far left is world wide and loosing!

To the far left the new winning, is loosing!
The far left is communist, dupe. They're the center, actually, and you nutters are off your flat Earth RW...

Here's a question for ya. . . Where do the political leanings of these mainstream outlets differ from Marx's opinions? Just curious.
In every possible way. All they cared about until recently, it appears, was about ratings and making money.

In every possible way? LMFAO. Name one, genius.
They don't believe in the state owning industry, genius, or anything else Marx wanted, superdupe.

"If the press were honest - which it's not - I would absolutely not use Twitter. I wouldn't have to." - President Trump

On January 20th a media that has spent 8 years salivating over Obama, will miraculously start holding the new president accountable.

CNN is not any worse or any better than the rest of the news they all do as there owners ask. there is no more just the facts news, its opinion news skewed to viewership & money

I think it's time to force these companies to remove the word 'News' from their names. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i saw nothing resembling 'News' or 'Journalism.' It was all opinion propaganda. I think these networks should be forced to disclose the fact they're not reporting actual 'News.'

They should disclose they're only reporting opinion propaganda. That would be the right thing to do. Because at this point, most Americans really believe their receiving real 'News' from these networks. I think more disclosure needs to be required.

They should disclose they're only reporting opinion propaganda. That would be the right thing to do. Because at this point, most Americans really believe their receiving real 'News' from these networks. I think more disclosure needs to be required.

I don't think I share your view on this. Not because you don't make a good point but because I don't want "government" having ANY control over what we are "allowed" to consume as information. I believe it is precisely this kind of thinking that leads to that. Next thing you know, we have some bill in Congress where a government "Czar" will put the official government stamp of approval on what is legitimate "news" and what isn't. We cease to have freedom of speech at that point.

I don't think I share your view on this. Not because you don't make a good point but because I don't want "government" having ANY control over what we are "allowed" to consume as information. I believe it is precisely this kind of thinking that leads to that. Next thing you know, we have some bill in Congress where a government "Czar" will put the official government stamp of approval on what is legitimate "news" and what isn't. We cease to have freedom of speech at that point.

I hear ya, but i would like to see some sort of disclosure. They should disclose they're promoting an opinion propaganda agenda. The way it is now, they play it off like they're reporting actual 'News.' They're deceiving the People. It's 'Fake News.'

I think it's time to force these companies to remove the word 'News' from their names. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i saw nothing resembling 'News' or 'Journalism.' It was all opinion propaganda. I think these networks should be forced to disclose the fact they're not reporting actual 'News.'

I watched CNN, Fox News and other cable news and also from foreign countries.
Fox News is the worst I've seen. They are very good in telling you the technicalities but not the reality....... in short distorted and very disturbing. Even my guest from other countries who the hell listen to Fox News so I showed then these links. Read the last paragraph.
Fox News watchers/listeners are the most UNINFORMED & UNEDUCATED Americans.

http://www.alternet.org/media/science-fox-news-why-its-viewers-are-most-misinformed

Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed

Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed.

In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Fox News is the worst I've seen. They are very good in telling you the technicalities but not the reality....... in short distorted and very disturbing. Even my guest from other countries who the hell listen to Fox News so I showed then these links. Read the last paragraph.

The Science of Fox News: Why Its Viewers Are the Most Misinformed

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed.

In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Careful, don't get me started on Fake News Polls either. That's a whole other problem. But some of these media outlets should just be required to disclose that they're reporting opinion-based information. Because right now, they're being allowed to deceive the People by claiming to be reporting 'News.' They should disclose up front that it's biased information they're offering. That would be the right thing to do.

Careful, don't get me started on Fake News Polls either. That's a whole other problem. But some of these media outlets should just be required to disclose that they're reporting opinion-based information. Because right now, they're being allowed to deceive the People by claiming to be reporting 'News.' They should disclose up front that it's biased information they're offering. That would be the right thing to do.

Okay go for it.

Are you saying or disagreeing that Fox or Faux News listeners are the least misinformed Americans?

Last edited:

Okay go for it.

Are you saying or disagreeing that Fox or Faux News listeners are the least misinformed Americans?

Yes, i disagree with any poll making that claim. It's fake poll nonsense.

Okay go for it.

Yes, i disagree with any poll making that claim. It's fake poll nonsense.

Did they did this survey just to hurt your feelings?
Survey was not political. Are you aware that polls like these are verified and certified by accounting firm?

Forum List

Back