CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

[

NOTHING in Clapper's statement contradicts the quote. Did you actually read it?

Why do you do that, do you think you'll get away with it?

I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

{http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/01/12/clapper-rejects-fictitious-dossier-n2270378}

He directly said that document is NOT from the FBI/NSA/CIA

CNN lied in order to slander the object of their hatred.
So? Link to CNN saying it was, dupe?

[

I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

{http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/01/12/clapper-rejects-fictitious-dossier-n2270378}

Look, folks! It's the internet dupe guy!!!!

] RW "journalists"!! What a joke...

Well, not everyone can be CNN or Buzz Feed.. :eusa_whistle:

"Trolls are posting fake news on the behest of a foreign actor!"

Yeah we know, you fuckers have been doing it for Soros for nearly two decades.....
Give me one Soros lie, dupe. He gives some money to fact checkers and that proves THEY lie, right, dupe?
[

Look, folks! It's the internet dupe guy!!!!
Look, folks! It's the internet dupe troll!!!!
You people have so much irrelevant garbage spam to distract you from reality. Worst propaganda and voters in the modern world. Thank God Trump isn't so dumb. Ok, misinformed. It's THE story of the last 35 years, along with SEE sig para. 1.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:
You still give lots of credit to Trump, in spite of his proven lies.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

The motherfuckers did publish unverified and bizarre information and should be banned from the whitehouse

CNN vindicated.
Well the CIA/White House leaked fake news to CNN…

Trump and Conway caught straight lying (again), another day another shit pie for you to take to face, courtesy of clown-in-charge
There is no story because there is nothing on Donald Trump, it was a fake news story that the CIA/White House leaked to the fake news source that is CNN…
We may see about that. I don't care much if he did. Mr. Rich Businessman grabbing pussy because they were whores...I wondered how he got away with it. Arrgh...

CNN vindicated.

Trump and Conway caught straight lying (again), another day another shit pie for you to take to face, courtesy of clown-in-charge
There is no story because there is nothing on Donald Trump, it was a fake news story that the CIA/White House leaked to the fake news source that is CNN…
We may see about that. I don't care much if he did. Mr. Rich Businessman grabbing pussy because they were whores...I wondered how he got away with it. Arrgh...
We already had slick Willy in the White House, that didn't matter to much of anybody what he did…

CNN vindicated.

We already had slick Willy in the White House, that didn't matter to much of anybody what he did…
I'm not a hypocrite. I DON"T CARE> I love Mitterand- two wives showed up for his funeral. I DON"T care.

They simply reported that BF had put out a report with little or no credibility that was spreading around the world. Trump and Rush conflate the 2, and as usual the dupes get everything all wrong.
That's like simply stabbing someone in the back. So they aren't putting the story out there if they "simply" report the story someone else is putting out there?

You liberals cannot think, period. It's amusing to watch, like chimps with toy blocks but you "simply" repeat what you've been told and can't connect the dots.

Got away with what? A private locker room type conversation? He didn't. But he wasn't toying with running for office then either.

You still give lots of credit to Trump, in spite of his proven lies.
Which lies?

Can anybody else every remember a member of the press getting so pwned in a press conference? Imagine being a fly of the wall in a CNN board room this week as they sit around with their heads exploding about how to proceed? Especially when your viewership is already near off the air ratings?:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back