CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

oQ5Pd9j.png
“If you’re from Europe and you’re a Muslim, you can come in. But if you are from Europe and you’re a Christian, you can’t come in." - Donald Trump

Trump touts child care programs, but they're for guests only

"You know, it's not expensive for a company to do it. You need one person or two people, and you need some blocks, and you need some swings and some toys," Trump said. "It's not an expensive thing, and I do it all over. And I get great people because of it. Because it's a problem with a lot of other companies."

Trump pointed specifically to two programs: "They call 'em Trump Kids. Another one calls it Trumpeteers, if you can believe it. I have 'em. I actually have 'em, because I have a lot of different businesses."

Trump went on to describe "a room that's a quarter of the size of this. And they have all sorts of — you know, it's beautiful — they have a lot of children there, and we take care of them. And the parent when they leave the job — usually in my case it's clubs or hotels — when they leave the job, they pick up their child and their child is totally safe."

"They even come in during the day during lunch to see their child. It really works out well," he said.

But the two programs Trump cited — "Trump Kids" and "Trumpeteers" — are programs catering to patrons of Trump's hotels and golf club. They are not for Trump's employees, according to staff at Trump's hotels and clubs across the country.

Nazis are VERY credible sources. We need to take the National Enquirer story about Ted Cruz's dad killing Kennedy very seriously. Trump saw thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering on the rooftops of New Jersey on TV.

But CNN is fake news.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Nazis are VERY credible sources. We need to take the National Enquirer story about Ted Cruz's dad killing Kennedy very seriously.

But CNN is fake news.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
The Clinton network news is the original fake news

If you are the right kind of fake news, Trump will retweet you. If you are the right kind of fake news, Trump will take you very seriously.

And the Chumps will guzzle that piss down and get back in line for more.

All media is corporate owned. they tell us what they want us to know. we pick sides that support our view. then the money power does what ever it wants.

There's not a day goes by that Trump shovels out some bullshit for his Chumps to eat.

Their howls about "fake news" are classic projection.

All media is corporate owned. they tell us what they want us to know. we pick sides that support our view. then the money power does what ever it wants.
What de Tocqueville said 180 years ago still holds true today:

In America there is scarcely a hamlet that has not its newspaper. It may readily be imagined that neither discipline nor unity of action can be established among so many combatants, and each one consequently fights under his own standard. All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville: Book 1 Chapter 11

Is Trump being too unfair to 'Fake News' Buzzfeed and 'All-In' CNN?

:crybaby:

Oh, the HYPOCRISY..... (Liberals have the selective memory of a goldfish):

FLASHBACK: Obama Booted Reporters From Conservative Papers Off His Plane In ‘08

"But the media is forgetting that then-Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign kicked off three reporters from his plane who worked for papers that endorsed Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain in the 2008 presidential race.

The Obama campaign did so in the final four days of the race,
ABC News reported in 2008, claiming “a limited number of seats forced it to make the tough decision of which journalists would be permitted to follow” Obama on the campaign trail."

Sorry Buzzfeed / CNN ... You can't even 'get in back of the bus' - there aren't enough seats on the 'bus'! :p

Two weeks ago Trump was telling how he will release evidence only he knows that Russia didn't hack DNC,
What's your source for that? CNN?

TRUMP.

TRUMP IS THE SOURCE FOR THAT, RETARD.

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html?_r=0
Listen at first it was the democrat party ( crooked Hillary that was hack why don't they do something about it and stop creating shit for Trump and accept that he win

BS. Cooper is right. CNN only said there was possible info, didn't report rumors..

So you're telling me it's good journal practice to put out info that we dont know is true?

Like the thousnds of bs hate stories the RW did on the Clintons? Poor RWers. You made the bed.

I didn't know the FBI was a BS organization.

??? The FBI has nothing to do with your Clinton crap....

Cooper got his ass whipped!!! :lol:
BS. Cooper is right. CNN only said there was possible info, didn't report rumors..

So you're telling me it's good journal practice to put out info that we dont know is true?
Like the thousnds of bs hate stories the RW did on the Clintons? Poor RWers. You made the bed.
I didn't know the FBI was a BS organization.
??? The FBI has nothing to do with your Clinton crap....
it was all the FBI son. don't worry, take two aspirins and go to sleep.

Is Trump being too unfair to 'Fake News' Buzzfeed and 'All-In' CNN?

:crybaby:

Oh, the HYPOCRISY..... (Liberals have the selective memory of a goldfish):

FLASHBACK: Obama Booted Reporters From Conservative Papers Off His Plane In ‘08

"But the media is forgetting that then-Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign kicked off three reporters from his plane who worked for papers that endorsed Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain in the 2008 presidential race.

The Obama campaign did so in the final four days of the race,
ABC News reported in 2008, claiming “a limited number of seats forced it to make the tough decision of which journalists would be permitted to follow” Obama on the campaign trail."

Sorry Buzzfeed / CNN ... You can't even 'get in back of the bus' - there aren't enough seats on the 'bus'! :p
RW "journalists"!! What a joke...

This society is clearly dysfunctionally unable to govern itself.
One man's opinion.

Others may agree.

I beg to differ.

We can govern ourselves.

It it those that represent us who have failed in their responsibilities.

DC is dysfunctional. Not America.

No, your excuse is what is widely employed by the public to excuse themselves of any and all responsibility. It's not your politicans, it is the public who allows it, participates, complies, and sanctions the entire mess.
Excuse? Bull fucking shit.

I don't make excuses. I accept responsibility for that which I control personally.

It is our Politicians and yes the public participated and sanctions the entire mess.

Look at the idiocy some of you throw around on this board.

We can govern ourselves, and my post still stands.

America is not dysfunctional, our representation is the cause of the majority of our problems.

Save your sanctimonious bullshit for someone else, Slick.

I'm not buying it.

[

NOTHING in Clapper's statement contradicts the quote. Did you actually read it?

Why do you do that, do you think you'll get away with it?

I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

{http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/01/12/clapper-rejects-fictitious-dossier-n2270378}

He directly said that document is NOT from the FBI/NSA/CIA

CNN lied in order to slander the object of their hatred.

Forum List

Back