CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

"CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!" - Trump
I watched CNN last night just to see them stressing out, and having some fits. I was not disappointed.
When children are petulant and doing things they should not do, especially dishonest things, they need to be corrected.
Perhaps CNN, will finally begin to reform, clean house, and begin to engage in Non Biased Reporting and Real Journalism.
Then instead of declaring bankruptcy in the next couple years, they can win back some of The Public.

What CNN wrote about Trump was true

Prove it Moon Bat.

Facts are not what you stupid hateful confused Moon Bats want them to be but what they really are. Clapper said that was not an intelligence report. It was a fake story. Stop being a partisan shithead asshole. It just makes you look like an idiot.

What CNN wrote about Trump was true

Prove it Moon Bat.

Facts are not what you stupid hateful confused Moon Bats want them to be but what they really are. Clapper said that was not an intelligence report. It was a fake story. Stop being a partisan shithead asshole. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Too late, he's been showing his stupidity for years.

"CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!" - Trump
I watched CNN last night just to see them stressing out, and having some fits. I was not disappointed.
When children are petulant and doing things they should not do, especially dishonest things, they need to be corrected.
Perhaps CNN, will finally begin to reform, clean house, and begin to engage in Non Biased Reporting and Real Journalism.
Then instead of declaring bankruptcy in the next couple years, they can win back some of The Public.

I, too.

Interesting hour with Anderson Cooper trying to defend CNN...and lying about their role.

This, after Anderson Cooper kept denying that they preceded the BuzzFeed smear.

"Other media outlets including the Guardian had obtained and reviewed the documents in recent weeks but declined to publish because there was no way to independently verify them.

The stakes rose on Tuesday when CNN reported ....

An hour after CNN’s initial story, BuzzFeed went ahead and published the documents."
BuzzFeed publishes unsubstantiated Trump report, raising ethics questions

Years of fake news in the form of Birtherism, spewed out by the rightwing media, with Trump the main player in that fakery for several years,

and now Trump and the Tards have decided to campaign against fake news?

That's a knee slapper.

I, too.

Interesting hour with Anderson Cooper trying to defend CNN...and lying about their role.

This, after Anderson Cooper kept denying that they preceded the BuzzFeed smear.

"Other media outlets including the Guardian had obtained and reviewed the documents in recent weeks but declined to publish because there was no way to independently verify them.

The stakes rose on Tuesday when CNN reported ....

An hour after CNN’s initial story, BuzzFeed went ahead and published the documents."
BuzzFeed publishes unsubstantiated Trump report, raising ethics questions

The only criticism I have of Conway is that she did not come out and smack Anderson Cooper and CNN upside the head with the accusation that they were engaging in a campaign of "Plausible Deniability!"

They knew the report was unsubstantiated. So what they did was go forward with it anyways as a "hit job", because they were biased and have been biased against Trump, and then let BuzzFeed finish The Dirty Work for them so they could set up "plausible deniability" and escape responsibility for "tabloid journalism."

FAKE NEWS

What they did, was to say in denial, "Well, we only reported on the "rumor" BuzzFeed published the actual documents."

People have to be stupid if they believe anything CNN or Cooper says. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Last edited:
Buzz Feed did it, not CNN.

That lie just won't float, Soros troll.

CNN flung a pile of shit, then Buzzfeed rolled in it and smeared it all over themselves. Without CNN flinging the poo, Buzzfeed would have had nothing.

Look, you're just a Soros troll who spreads fake news to disrupt the American election process, it's not like you can think. But no matter how many lies you tell, CNN is done.

New York Times reporter Adam Goldman heaped criticism on both BuzzFeed and CNN, which aired a version of the story Tuesday but did not publish all of the unverified details.

"Sequence of events: @CNN finds way to talk about report and @buzzfeed uses that as reason to publish. Media critics are gonna be busy," he tweeted.

Years of fake news in the form of Birtherism, .

You mean Crooked Hillary was putting out fake news about Obama in the 2008 Moon Bat Primaries when she was the first one to raise the issue?

You were one of these dumbass Moon Bats that voted for her, aren't you?

Are you a hypocrite or simply a partisan asshole? Maybe both?

Years of fake news

You mean like when that asshole Obama and that lying piece of shit Crooked Hillary told the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims that the attack on Benghazi was a spontaneous demonstration caused by an internet video?

Was it like Obama telling the American people that Obamacare will save them all $2500 a year in medical cost and that if they like their doctor they could keep their doctor?

Or was it more like Obama putting out the news story that he would not raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year?

Is that the kind of fake news from Obama's Administration that you are talking about?

{
(CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.}

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

{I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.}

Intel Chief Clapper on Leaked Dossier: It Wasn't Us

So notice that CNN is DIRECTLY LYING in their claim "The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations," which Clapper directly refuted above.

CNN is fake news who got caught slandering the president elect in their ongoing efforts to disrupt the American political process in favor of the Soros controlled democratic party. George Soros, a citizen of Hungary is a foreign operative who absolutely controls the democratic party on behalf of a cabal of international bankers.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

I heard Hugh Hewitt say today that CNN made a mistake and that Trump should make a truce with them

In reality, nothing could be farther from the truth. CNN is merely an extension of the DNC, giving Hillary debate questions. They made no mistake and Trump should attack them at every chance and make known to anyone who will listen that they have no credibility. He should sue them.

Here is the reporting, point me to a single quote that is false, let alone a lie:

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

Implying that former British spook story is legitimate.
Implying those are Russian efforts.
Implying that trump is compromised.
Implying source of the report is credible.
Implying report is credible since is coming from credible source.

By the way, we're not gonna give you details, we're just gonna run it as legitimate news and let viewers know where you could read them.

Here is the reporting, point me to a single quote that is false, let alone a lie:

Implying that former British spook story is legitimate.
Implying those are Russian efforts.
Implying that trump is compromised.
Implying source of the report is credible.
Implying report is credible since is coming from credible source.

By the way, we're not gonna give you details, we're just gonna run it as legitimate news and let viewers know where you could read them.

Nope, they SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED that report has not been corroborated.

The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

How did we elect such an asswipe?

Donny likes water sports, GOLDEN SHOWERS, he likes to get urinated on when banging prostitutes… kinda puts Bill's cigar to rest.

I don't see lefties complaining about #goldenshowers Obama had over Constitution for the past eight years.

This society is clearly dysfunctionally unable to govern itself.

You would like to think so to enable your authoritarian fantasy's. The reality is the majority of society does just fine. It only has problems when asshats, like you, try and screw things up to further your goals.

That's hilarious son, your authoritarian will be crowned in a few days.

Facts are liberal. Buzzfeed is crap.

Yes all far left drone propaganda sites/TV like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, etc. are all crap, yet you seem to crap all day from them..
And the BBC, France 24, le Monde, the Hindustani Times, Reuters, AP, in fact ALL MEDIA outside your BS RW bubble, dupe.

And run by far left!
Another dupe hater still does not understand the far left is world wide and loosing!

To the far left the new winning, is loosing!
The far left is communist, dupe. They're the center, actually, and you nutters are off your flat Earth RW...

Here's a question for ya. . . Where do the political leanings of these mainstream outlets differ from Marx's opinions? Just curious.
In every possible way. All they cared about until recently, it appears, was about ratings and making money.

Forum List

Back