CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

C2AV8K8UAAA3YXi.jpg

Nope, buzzfeed released the document, while CNN didn't, but CNN didn't get it from them

Excuse? Bull fucking shit.

I don't make excuses. I accept responsibility for that which I control personally.

It is our Politicians and yes the public participated and sanctions the entire mess.

Look at the idiocy some of you throw around on this board.

We can govern ourselves, and my post still stands.

America is not dysfunctional, our representation is the cause of the majority of our problems.

Save your sanctimonious bullshit for someone else, Slick.

I'm not buying it.

I think that boi flew into a brick wall at 65 MPH with no helmet, head first.

Nope, buzzfeed released the document, while CNN didn't, but CNN didn't get it from them

Do stop lying.

{
(CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.}

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

[

NOTHING in Clapper's statement contradicts the quote. Did you actually read it?

Why do you do that, do you think you'll get away with it?

I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

{http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/01/12/clapper-rejects-fictitious-dossier-n2270378}

He directly said that document is NOT from the FBI/NSA/CIA

CNN lied in order to slander the object of their hatred.

Dumbass, NOBODY ever said that it is a US Intelligence product - do you fucking know how to read?

CNN specifically said that the dossier was compiled by ex-MI8 guy who was doing opposition research on Trump and was not independently corroborated.

Do stop lying.

{
(CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.}

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

WTF is your malfunction?

Where is anything about CNN getting something from Buzzfeed in what you quote?

WTF is your malfunction?

:lol:

WTF?

Desperately trying to move the goal posts?

CNN lied about the allegations.

The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.

That is a blatant lie, as Clapper pointed out, the IC never said any such thing. This is pure shit put together by the Hillary smear team that NEVER had any hint of credibility.

That CNN would publish such shit simply confirms what most of America has long known, CNN is not a legitimate news source.

CNN's Jim Acosta will be calling out sick today. Doctors have been unable to dislodge Trump's foot from his ass.

Once again - NaziCons are left looking stupid. Will they apologize? Will Trump?

BREAKING NEWS: FBI's Comey did brief Trump on the 2-page synopsis.

Last edited:
WTF is your malfunction?

:lol:

WTF?

Desperately trying to move the goal posts?

CNN lied about the allegations.

The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.

That is a blatant lie, as Clapper pointed out, the IC never said any such thing. This is pure shit put together by the Hillary smear team that NEVER had any hint of credibility.

That CNN would publish such shit simply confirms what most of America has long known, CNN is not a legitimate news source.

You are seriously stupid, the more I converse with you, the more it becomes the inescapable conclusion.

The statement was that CNN got their info from Buzzfeed, I disputed that assertion and even though you keep posting something in response IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ORIGINAL CLAIM.

Cnn is not allowed to be on my TV...the whole family understands this rule. They have never been anything but a democrat illegal alien loving mouth piece.

[

NOTHING in Clapper's statement contradicts the quote. Did you actually read it?

Why do you do that, do you think you'll get away with it?

I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

{http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/01/12/clapper-rejects-fictitious-dossier-n2270378}

He directly said that document is NOT from the FBI/NSA/CIA
So? Link to CNN saying it was, dupe?
CNN lied in order to slander the object of their hatred.

Forum List

Back