CO liberals force HS students to say Pledge of Allegiance in ARABIC!!!

The Muslims fear English

Every one of them that I've ever met speak it. Maybe they just faced up to their fears.

Which means you've never met any muslims.

BTW - is your avatar alan turing? He was a child molesting pervert.

I meet with Muslims on a daily basis, given your staggerting ignorance on the matter I guess you don't.

And yes it is Alan Turing. He played a bigger part than almost any other man in bringing down the Nazi's when he broke their Enigma code and then he invented the computer. I don't give a shit what you think of him or the allegations you want to throw around.

Last edited:
Diversity is a failure every time it's tried but liberals still force it on us.

Colorado High School Students Say Pledge In Arabic: ?One Nation Under Allah? | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs

April 28,2014

The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents.

The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their “Cultural Arms Club” led the student body in an Arabic version of the pledge, replacing the words “under God” with “under Allah.”

Principal Tom Lopez denies any attempt to push an Islamic agenda, saying, “These students love this country. They were not being un-American in trying to do this. They believed they were accentuating the meaning of the words as spoken regularly in English.”

Principal Lopez doesn’t make any sense. Speaking unintelligible words in Arabic in some way accentuates their meaning? That is an extremely weak argument in defense of an ill-advised decision.

Honestly I don't see the problem.

Colorado High School Students Say Pledge In Arabic: ?One Nation Under Allah? | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs

April 28,2014

The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents.

The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their “Cultural Arms Club” led the student body in an Arabic version of the pledge, replacing the words “under God” with “under Allah.”

Principal Tom Lopez denies any attempt to push an Islamic agenda, saying, “These students love this country. They were not being un-American in trying to do this. They believed they were accentuating the meaning of the words as spoken regularly in English.”

Principal Lopez doesn’t make any sense. Speaking unintelligible words in Arabic in some way accentuates their meaning? That is an extremely weak argument in defense of an ill-advised decision.

Honestly I don't see the problem.

of course you dont! lol

fascist-minded people seldom do

Every one of them that I've ever met speak it. Maybe they just faced up to their fears.

I meet with Muslims on a daily basis, given your staggerting ignorance on the matter I guess you don't.

And yes it is Alan Turing. He played a bigger part than almost any other man in bringing down the Nazi's when he broke their Enigma code and then he invented the computer. I don't give a shit what you think of him or the allegations you want to throw around.

my mom was married to a Muslim. so you meet with them; big f*cking deal. it doesnt mean anybody with an opinion of them other than yours is wrong

go hang yourself

my mom was married to a Muslim. so you meet with them; big f*cking deal. it doesnt mean anybody with an opinion of them other than yours is wrong

go hang yourself

I would go and hang myself but think about how upset and unfulfilled your mother would be.

go for it anyway; pretty sure she would get over it dork

go hang yourself

Do moo slims use deodorant? They look like they smell bad and deodorant is an infidel invention.

Nobody talks that way to me. The board demands a retraction.

Nobody talks that way to me. The board demands a retraction.

Since when are you "the board," douchebag?

I have a problem with children being told to say the Pledge of Allegiance in general.

I find this comment rather interesting because I kind of agree. The pledge is nothing more than indoctrination.

HOWEVER, there is value to some nationalism and that is exactly what the pledge is attempting to achieve.

April 28,2014

Tell that to those who speak in tongues.

I'm surprised American kids can remember the pledge, what with all the meth and crack they do. And the gunpowder they sniff...

The word "God", translated into Arabic, is "Allah".

I don't understand why I'm supposed to be outraged.

According to Dr. Robert Morey, one of the top non Muslim scholars in the world - Allah means "the god". Not God, Doc. The same defining of the name Allah is found in Understanding Islam, a best seller after 9/11. According to Dr. Morey Allah is the name of the moon god - one of 360 gods in Mecca chosen because he was the chief god over the others. He did win the debate with Islamic scholars proving that Allah was the name of a pre-Islamic god. (the name existed prior to Mohammads' birth in 570 A.D. ) The pre-Islamic rituals associated with that particular god continue to be practiced to this very day according to both Morey and the ex-Muslim who wrote Understanding Islam with another author.

Therein it would be a serious error to say the Pledge of Allegience using name of the Islamic moon god over the G-d of Israel - to whom this nation was dedicated - ( see Story of George Washington prayer - dedication in NY ) In my opinion. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back