CO liberals force HS students to say Pledge of Allegiance in ARABIC!!!

I'm ashamed to be a Coloradan (at least for a few moments). If the Islamists can alter the pledge today will Satanists be allowed to alter it tomorrow?: "... one nation, under Satan ...
Buddhists? "... one nation, under Buddha ..."

Stupid is as stupid does.

According to Dr. Robert Morey, one of the top non Muslim scholars in the world - Allah means "the god". Not God, Doc. The same defining of the name Allah is found in Understanding Islam, a best seller after 9/11. According to Dr. Morey Allah is the name of the moon god - one of 360 gods in Mecca chosen because he was the chief god over the others. He did win the debate with Islamic scholars proving that Allah was the name of a pre-Islamic god. (the name existed prior to Mohammads' birth in 570 A.D. ) The pre-Islamic rituals associated with that particular god continue to be practiced to this very day according to both Morey and the ex-Muslim who wrote Understanding Islam with another author.
And yet the Bibles used in middle east Christian churches are written in arabic and use the word Allah instead of the english word God.

Go figure........ :cool:

You are mistaken. The King James Bible has never referred to God as Allah in any translation. You are referring to this and it has been strongly opposed. Muslims who are offended by our bible not mentioning their god have demanded these revisions... All involved in attempting to change the Word of God into a lie are going to be held accountable. ( that isn't my opinion - that is the Word )

Faith Defenders | Muslim Bibles

By: Dr. Robert Morey

The "ministries" that are changing the Bible to suit the oil rich Muslims have no shame. The Greek text of Matthew 28:19 says,
“baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” The new "Bibles" says, “cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit..”

Not only is the Trinity denied but Jesus in not "Allah" i.e. God.
Now you see why I have joined hundreds of scholars protesting this outrageous and wicked "Bible."
The "Allah" of Islam is a demon fertility god whose symbol is the crescent moon. This is why the books, Islamic Invasion and Winning the War Against Radical Islam are so important.

They have been edited and enlarged with new covers added. Order several copies today and make sure your children, your pastor, family, and friends read them. Don't just sit around complaining, Get up and "fight the good fight."

Last edited:
p.s. Allah is a Father?! Who is his son?!!! HA! HA!

( talk about overplaying ones hand! )

Last edited:
First it's I baptize you in the name of Allah and his holy spirit cutting the name of Jesus out completely. Then it is the pledge of Allegience to Allah which in reality is pledging to be a sworn enemy of the one true G-d. Are we stupid or what?!

The truth is like a ray of sunshine. It shines brightly revealing everything in its path. The truth is sovereign. It changes not. The truth will set you free.

Thank you to the OP for the story on why the truth must not be compromised. Very important lesson for us all.

You are mistaken. The King James Bible has never referred to God as Allah in any translation.
Even the very old Bibles used in the Orthodox Christian churches in arab lands are written in the Arabic language and use the arabic word Allah instead of the english word God.

I have personally held an arabic Bible in my hand and saw the word Allah in the verses. ... :cool:

You are mistaken. The King James Bible has never referred to God as Allah in any translation.
Even the very old Bibles used in the Orthodox Christian churches in arab lands are written in the Arabic language and use the arabic word Allah instead of the english word God.

I have personally held an arabic Bible in my hand and saw the word Allah in the verses. ... :cool:[/QUOTE

sure you have.......

Last edited:
You are mistaken. The King James Bible has never referred to God as Allah in any translation. You are referring to this and it has been strongly opposed. Muslims who are offended by our bible not mentioning their god have demanded these revisions... All involved in attempting to change the Word of God into a lie are going to be held accountable. ( that isn't my opinion - that is the Word )

Faith Defenders | Muslim Bibles

By: Dr. Robert Morey

The "ministries" that are changing the Bible to suit the oil rich Muslims have no shame. The Greek text of Matthew 28:19 says,
“baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” The new "Bibles" says, “cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit..”

Not only is the Trinity denied but Jesus in not "Allah" i.e. God.
Now you see why I have joined hundreds of scholars protesting this outrageous and wicked "Bible."
The "Allah" of Islam is a demon fertility god whose symbol is the crescent moon. This is why the books, Islamic Invasion and Winning the War Against Radical Islam are so important.

They have been edited and enlarged with new covers added. Order several copies today and make sure your children, your pastor, family, and friends read them. Don't just sit around complaining, Get up and "fight the good fight."

Sunni just said he has seen these bibles before over in the middle east. Make sure if you find one to get rid of it. It is not the King James bible which Christians use. ( not found in various editions KJV, NIV, NKJ, etc ) One of Dr. Morey's more recent books explains it - the title is Allah the Moon god by Dr. Robert Morey. He has been strongly opposed for his work in exposing who allah is according to pre-islamic history. - J.

Last edited:
According to Dr. Robert Morey, one of the top non Muslim scholars in the world - Allah means "the god". Not God, Doc. The same defining of the name Allah is found in Understanding Islam, a best seller after 9/11. According to Dr. Morey Allah is the name of the moon god - one of 360 gods in Mecca chosen because he was the chief god over the others. He did win the debate with Islamic scholars proving that Allah was the name of a pre-Islamic god.
My God is Better Than Yours: Robert Morey, The Fake Doctor Behind the “Allah is the Moon-God” Theory

It would behoove us to first question the source of this moon-god theory: who is Robert Morey? Is he a credible scholar? The answer is an emphatic no. He is a Christian Evangelist and anti-Muslim polemicist: it seems fairly obvious that he has a strong bias. As is the case with other pro-Christian anti-Muslim ideologues who claim to be “scholars on Islam” (such as Robert Spencer), Morey possesses absolutely no credible academic qualifications on the subject of Islam.

Worse than this, Morey is a quack, claiming credentials that are outright fake: on his website, he claims that he has an honorary doctor of divinity (D.D.) in Islamic Studies from the Faith Theological Seminary located in Pakistan. Firstly, it should be noted that an “honorary degree” would mean that he never actually attended the school at all.

But if this wasn’t bad enough, the degree itself is fraudulent. When the Faith Theological Seminary found out Morey was claiming to have a degree from their school, they categorically denied that they had ever issued such a degree to him and ordered him to remove the claim from his site or face criminal charges. The school referred to Morey’s “degree” as an “illegal and fake degree”. (Morey did not remove it from his site and continues to claim the degree.)

Robert Morey also claims a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Louisiana Baptist University (LBU). This is an unaccredited institution that is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). LBU is a “distance learning program” (teaching via the internet), with one alumnus boasting that “the LBU program may be completed 100% via distance learning”, while noting that “I did spend one week on campus”. In other words, the PhD is “earned” over the internet, not the classroom.

My God is Better Than Yours (II): Robert Morey, The Fake Doctor Behind the "Allah is the Moon-God" Theory | loonwatch.com

I have personally held an arabic Bible in my hand and saw the word Allah in the verses. ... :cool:

So why are Shia better than Sunni?

English should be made the official language. it already is in over 100 countries.

yes we're the only ones who apologize for ourselves

idiots and hypocrites

So we can only pledge ourselves to the United States in English? Why on earth does it matter what language they say the pledge in if they are loyal to the United States?

You've missed the point. YOU can say it in any language you want. But no school should promote that with someone else's child.

According to Dr. Robert Morey, one of the top non Muslim scholars in the world - Allah means "the god". Not God, Doc. The same defining of the name Allah is found in Understanding Islam, a best seller after 9/11. According to Dr. Morey Allah is the name of the moon god - one of 360 gods in Mecca chosen because he was the chief god over the others. He did win the debate with Islamic scholars proving that Allah was the name of a pre-Islamic god.
My God is Better Than Yours: Robert Morey, The Fake Doctor Behind the “Allah is the Moon-God” Theory

It would behoove us to first question the source of this moon-god theory: who is Robert Morey? Is he a credible scholar? The answer is an emphatic no. He is a Christian Evangelist and anti-Muslim polemicist: it seems fairly obvious that he has a strong bias. As is the case with other pro-Christian anti-Muslim ideologues who claim to be “scholars on Islam” (such as Robert Spencer), Morey possesses absolutely no credible academic qualifications on the subject of Islam.

Worse than this, Morey is a quack, claiming credentials that are outright fake: on his website, he claims that he has an honorary doctor of divinity (D.D.) in Islamic Studies from the Faith Theological Seminary located in Pakistan. Firstly, it should be noted that an “honorary degree” would mean that he never actually attended the school at all.

But if this wasn’t bad enough, the degree itself is fraudulent. When the Faith Theological Seminary found out Morey was claiming to have a degree from their school, they categorically denied that they had ever issued such a degree to him and ordered him to remove the claim from his site or face criminal charges. The school referred to Morey’s “degree” as an “illegal and fake degree”. (Morey did not remove it from his site and continues to claim the degree.)

Robert Morey also claims a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Louisiana Baptist University (LBU). This is an unaccredited institution that is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). LBU is a “distance learning program” (teaching via the internet), with one alumnus boasting that “the LBU program may be completed 100% via distance learning”, while noting that “I did spend one week on campus”. In other words, the PhD is “earned” over the internet, not the classroom.

My God is Better Than Yours (II): Robert Morey, The Fake Doctor Behind the "Allah is the Moon-God" Theory | loonwatch.com

Quoting a hate website. Completely false.

http://robertmorey.net/

Robert Morey refined his expertise and his knowledge over more than three and a half decades of study and practice. He began his education at Covenant College where he graduated with a B.A. in Philosophy in 1969. Continuing quickly into his graduate studies at Westminster Theological Seminary, Robert Morey earned a M.Div. in Theology 1972. Robert Morey went on to earn a D.Min. in Apologetics at the same institution. In 1997, he received high recognition from the Faith Theological Seminary, which bestowed on him an Honorary D.Div. In 2004, he added a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies from the Louisiana Baptist University to his already extensive list of credentials.

In addition to these official degrees, Robert Morey sought out and was mentored by a number of important leaders and scholars. He learned under the direction of Dr. Stephen Olford of the Calvary Baptist Church for eight years. He also studied with some of primary figures of the Covenant College, including Dr. Gordon Clark and Dr. Francis Schaeffer. Robert Morey received other personal professional trainings from Dr. Hans Rookmaaker, Dr. Walter Martin, and Dr. Cornelius Van Til ..... continue reading on link...

Last edited:

Quoting a hate website. Completely false.

Robert Morey

Robert Morey refined his expertise and his knowledge over more than three and a half decades of study and practice. He began his education at Covenant College where he graduated with a B.A. in Philosophy in 1969. Continuing quickly into his graduate studies at Westminster Theological Seminary, Robert Morey earned a M.Div. in Theology 1972. Robert Morey went on to earn a D.Min. in Apologetics at the same institution. In 1997, he received high recognition from the Faith Theological Seminary, which bestowed on him an Honorary D.Div. In 2004, he added a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies from the Louisiana Baptist University to his already extensive list of credentials.

In addition to these official degrees, Robert Morey sought out and was mentored by a number of important leaders and scholars. He learned under the direction of Dr. Stephen Olford of the Calvary Baptist Church for eight years. He also studied with some of primary figures of the Covenant College, including Dr. Gordon Clark and Dr. Francis Schaeffer. Robert Morey received other personal professional trainings from Dr. Hans Rookmaaker, Dr. Walter Martin, and Dr. Cornelius Van Til ..... continue reading on link...

Dr. Robert Morey is very well known for having proven his point ( he won a public debate with Islamic Scholars on moon god ) that allah is not the same God as the God of the bible. Therein there should not be any pledge of allegience using the word allah.

Forum List

Back