CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

How many times did you catch it? Did you die?
Are Trump's words to blame?
Obviously, I never listened to Trump the idiot. Those who did died at nearly twice the rate. Geesus, you have to be shitting us . Ingesting industrial cleanser and covid will be gone by spring are some of the best ways to prove you’re a dope.

Obviously, I never listened to Trump the idiot. Those who did died at nearly twice the rate. Geesus, you have to be shitting us . Ingesting industrial cleanser and covid will be gone by spring are some of the best ways to prove you’re a dope.

Obviously, I never listened to Trump the idiot.

Did you listen to Pelosi the idiot? Or Schumer the idiot?

How did Cuomo the idiot and Whitmer the idiot do?

I didn’t know Peloci was president. Next you’ll ask if I ever listen to Hunter. You’re really groping to take attention away from the most incompetent, biggest liar and soon to be biggest criminal ever as president. Trump is winning the triple crown for incompetence.

I didn’t know Peloci was president. Next you’ll ask if I ever listen to Hunter. You’re really groping to take attention away from the most incompetent, biggest liar and soon to be biggest criminal ever as president. Trump is winning the triple crown for incompetence.

I didn’t know Peloci was president.

But you listened to her just the same. Right?

I didn’t know Peloci was president.

But you listened to her just the same. Right?
Nope, foolish. You have a thing for Pelosi ? How stupid do you have to be to listen to any politician talking outside of politics…..like Trump giving medical advice….it’s hilarious.

Whats the matter ? You don’t like it when people talk policy instead of woke Shit and transvestites.

Nope, foolish. You have a thing for Pelosi ? How stupid do you have to be to listen to any politician talking outside of politics…..like Trump giving medical advice….it’s hilarious.

You didn't listen to Pelosi?
What did you think of her criticism of Trump's travel ban?
Was she wrong?

It's not a fact, jackass.
What caused these?

WEB3-Excess-Mortality-During-Coronavirus_1.png

covid-deaths-united-states-promo-1643754664981-superJumbo-v2.png

blogimage_dailycovid19deathssincepeak_060220.png

total-covid-deaths-region.svg

What caused these?

Prove Trump caused them, moron.

Prove Trump caused them, moron.
I simply asked you what caused those trends? Why did the wealthiest nation with the best medicine on the planet have one of the highest mortality rates? That certainly hasn't been the case with other diseases or other pandemics.

What caused these?

A lot of it was caused by counting "died with covid" as "died from covid".

This is a denier group

The Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) is a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom whose aims are to challenge what it calls "extremely damaging and harmful policies" envisaged by governments to mitigate anthropogenic global warming.[2] The GWPF, and some of its prominent members individually, have been characterized as practising and promoting climate change denial.[3][4]

They're skeptics? That's awful! There ought to be a law!

Forum List

Back