CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

this morning there was an 8 degree difference from downtown chicago and Dekalb and nothing happened to mankind around here. We survived as both areas temps increased from 68 and 60 to 80. Fking amazing we're still here. Old Crick would have had us melting all over the landscape.
As massive heatwaves cross the American southwest and Europe, a significantly increasing number of people AREN'T making it.

You can’t measure temperature ? Geesus, who dresses you in the morning ?
You cant measure the temperature of the entire earth, moron, especially not to an accuracy of less than 1 degree. If you disagree, then explain how its done.

As massive heatwaves cross the American southwest and Europe, a significantly increasing number of people AREN'T making it.
you act as if the deserts never saw heatwaves before. Dude, it's hilarious. How do you supposed they became deserts?

Do you know the record temp in the SW in history for one day? psst....it was in Death Valley, CA

you act as if the deserts never saw heatwaves before. Dude, it's hilarious. How do you supposed they became deserts?

Do you know the record temp in the SW in history for one day? psst....it was in Death Valley, CA
GlobalAverage_2018.png

When would heatwaves be more likely or of a higher temperature: 1860 or 2020?

GlobalAverage_2018.png

you see the big word at the top of you chart? average. That doesn't preclude 134 degree days dummass. Expecting you to respond to a basic question is like asking a politician a yes no question. Never can answer the question. What a Dufos.

Last edited:
you see the big word at the top of you chart? average. That doesn't preclude 134 degree days dummass. Expecting you to respond to a basic question is like asking a politician a yes no question. Never can answer the question. What a Dufos.
It would be nice if you'd passed your 6th grade arithmetic lesson.

oh pray tell, what is it I missed? Do you know what average means? Maybe you should read up first.
That's what I was going to ask you.

The AVERAGE temperature of the planet in 2020 was higher than the AVERAGE temperature of the planet in 1860. What does that tell us about the individual temperatures that make up those averages? And please don't forget (or ignore) my use of the term "likely" in the post we're discussing.

The AVERAGE temperature of the planet in 2020 was higher than the AVERAGE temperature of the planet in 1860. What does that tell us about the individual temperatures that make up those averages? And please don't forget (or ignore) my use of the term "likely" in the post we're discussing.
what it doesn't tell you is what the high and low temperatures were. Why do you think it does? Again, it seems as if you don't know what average means!!! go read up in the math books. In many statistical researches, they throw out the highest and the lowest numbers for the mean/ average as to not interfere with the average.

GlobalAverage_2018.png

The data in your chart is manufactured. It's fake. It's "homogenized."

The data in your chart is manufactured. It's fake. It's "homogenized."
How about the testimony of a single person involved in the production of those data or the nearly identical data from NASA, NOAA, Hadley or JMA from the last three decades testifying to that. Without that, you're just pulling shit out of your ass. And I do mean shit.

GlobalAverage_2018.png

Are you spamming this chart? How many times have you used this?

And if you did math, you”d know there’s no way to tell which year had the highest and lowest temperature! Do you know? Post the link with those comparisons

You cant measure the temperature of the entire earth, moron, especially not to an accuracy of less than 1 degree. If you disagree, then explain how its done.
NASA manages to collate it.
read it yourself dufus.

Oh no, 7% more moisture. We're doomed!
Would 10% more kill you?
Maybe you, but not me. You being an ignoramus have no idea how the increase in moisture by 7. % affects the climate, even though you fools argue that it does heat it up, don’t you.

Forum List

Back