CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

A change from 300ppm to 414 ppm in just 50 years is not miniscule and we know from Carbon isotope ratios the increase is from burning fossil fuels. Yes CC is killing people right now.

Now that is profound ignorance since the death rate for weather events have PLUMMETED and known for a long time.

global-climate-deaths-per-mil-mine-square.png

Only in the imagination of right wing conservatives. CO2 is a GHG, fact, CO2 conc is now 415ppm, fact, Climate change is occurring right now, fact.
You need to stop pushing that tired worn out red herring since hardly anyone disputes that CO2 is a GHG, but it is a weak IR absorber with a very small warm forcing effect after the first 100 pm rise.

The doubling of CO2 from 280 ppm to 560 ppm will produce a very small warm forcing amount which is piddling:

"Next, here is the radical change in downwelling radiation at the surface from the increase in CO2 that is supposed to be driving the “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!” What I’ve shown is the change that in theory would have occurred from the changes in CO2 from 1750 to the present, and the change that in theory will occur in the future when CO2 increases from its present value to twice the 1750 value. This is using the generally accepted (although not rigorously derived) claim that the downwelling radiation change from a doubling of CO2 is 3.7 watts per square metre (W/m2). The purpose is to show how small these CO2-caused changes are compared to total downwelling radiation.

change-in-downwelling-surface-radiation-2.png

The changes in downwelling radiation from the increase in CO2 are trivially small, lost in the noise …

=====

No, it is still the same in most of the world, you confuse periodic weather trends with long term climate trend.

The climate in my area is the SAME now as it was in 1964 and that is true for most areas of the world.

A change from 300ppm to 414 ppm in just 50 years is not miniscule and we know from Carbon isotope ratios the increase is from burning fossil fuels. Yes CC is killing people right now.

You are openly LYING since the last year it was 300 ppm was in 1910 it was first over 414 ppm in 2020 which is 112 years you should slow and count slower.

LINK

Last edited:
Kininmonth's article has never been peer reviewed and the GWPF is a AGW denier think tank. Bripat's comment about rats is absolutely laughable.

Translation: I can't make an easy counterpoint to the article because it is too hard.

Experiment to show, I have but you can't comprehend simple science. I'm not repeating what I've already posted. You prove your denial. You must have proof for your denial, show me.

You haven't posted jack shit but your hilarious OPNIONS some of them so dumb that I wonder if you do it on purpose.

It was 300ppm when I was at school and now it's 415ppm. Don't call me a liar, I'm not a CC denier or Trumper.
Your facts are lacking. I gave you the FACTS found in the lab about CO2, absent any other forcings. When we remove the know other forcings what is left behind is what CO2 is actually doing.

We, according to that Log Graph, should have seen a 2.1 deg C rise in temperature absent any other forcings or enhancement. We have seen just 0.6 deg C rise in temperature. This means that CO2 is being dampened by our atmosphere and is not being enhanced by water vapor. After we remove the other active forcings, CO2's ability to warm is exposed. That warming cannot be discerned from noise in our climatic system.

Time to use the grey matter between your ears for more than a damn hat rack.

Forum List

Back